One shot

Tell me

"One question, one answer. Do you love me, Jihoon?" Soonyoung stares at him as if he's a prey ready to be devoured. Jihoon's lips gone dry and as if there's a lump in his throat he can't seem to utter a single word.

"I...I... W-why are you asking me this S-soonyoung?" Jihoon's lips trembled as he stuttered. Nervous is an understatement to what he is feeling right now cause he don't want Soonyoung to found out this way, heck, he never want him to know in the first place.

"JUST ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION LEE JIHOON!" Soonyoung's voice echoes across the empty hallways. Jihoon fight the urge to flinch though his hands are unknowingly gripping the hem of his shirt and his eyes are fixated on the floor, but the next thing he knew his back hit the wall behind him and Soonyoung slam his hand hard on the space beside his head.

"S-soon--" He knows he should've never raised his sight cause the next thing he knew he's staring at Soonyoung's dark orbs and for the first time in years, he found him hard to read. His eyes are swirling with different emotions that he found hard to classify what is what.

"Is it now hard to answer yes or no? Huh, Jihoon?" Soonyoung stares make Jihoon's heart pound harder, so hard that it might come out of his chest.

Not long after, Jihoon speak more likely a whisper that resulted to Soonyoung's furrowed eyebrows.

 

"You gotta louder your voice Jihoon, cause all of your drama won't make any of this better" Jihoon avoided Soonyoung's gaze then repeated the words he said before, loud enough for Soonyoung to hear.

 

"I-I do... I-I love you" Soonyoung face come closer to Jihoon's.

 

"Look at me when you're talking Jihoon" Jihoon let his eyes fall back to Soonyoung's and he hear his breath hitched when he realize how close Soonyoung is.

"Louder"

"I-I love you"

"Complete it" Soonyoung's face inch closer, they're noses almost touching. Jihoon gulp, his heart beating fast and his hand trembling in nervousness and anticipation.

"I-I love you Soonyoung"

Then the next thing he knew, Soonyoung's soft lips are moving against his. Mindlesy closing his eyes and encircling his arms on Soonyoung's neck pulling him closer, letting the kiss lull him into complete bliss. 'Rules be damned' He thought  cause it doesn't matter anymore, not when he feel very much alive, for the very first time.

So there against the wall, in one of the school's hallways, the scary student council  president, Lee Jihoon also known as Woozi, the genius producer has tamed the infamous trouble maker, Hoshi also known as Kwon Soonyoung, The best dancer and choreographer of Pledis University.

As cliché as it sounds, the Student Council president fell inlove with a trouble maker. The trouble maker who made him feel the happiness he once searching. The trouble maker who made him realize his worth. The trouble maker who made him feel not just alive but living.