Final

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a regular Friday night and Sakura is out for drinks with friends.

She steps out of the bar to head to the bathroom, doing her best in making sure her tipsy feet doesn't trip over each other.

Sakura looks up at the sign pointing in the direction of the bathroom and walks with determined steps - she was almost there. As she turns the corner, a head full of long, black hair comes into her view and a body crashes right into her.

"OOF!"

Sakura regains her balance and holds her arms out, helping the woman stand straight.

"You okay?"

Sakura looks down at the woman and her eyes travel to the flushed cheeks, to the half-lidded eyes, down to the cute nose, and lands on the red lips, the pouty lips, lips that look so soft and sweet and - her breath hitches.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she makes out a tall figure approaching and reaching out to pull the woman back roughly with a greasy grin and an even greasier, "Sorry haha she's totally drunk."

Sakura gives the man a tight-lipped smile. Her eyes are immediately drawn back to those lips, which are moving.

Sakura's brows furrow as she hears a soft 'Go away' accompanying the movement of her lips. She then notices the woman's hands splayed on the man's chest behind her, giving light pushes-

"Hey. I've got it."

Sakura blurts out to the man, reaching out to hold the woman's arm.

"Wha-?"

Sakura completely ignores him and pulls the woman towards her, holding her steady.

She looks back up at the man and gives the sweetest smile she could give him without throwing up.

"Thanks for taking care of her. She called me to pick her up a while ago but I only just arrived and had trouble looking for her. I'll take it from here, thanks."

Sakura turns around without giving him any time to reply, and walks towards the taxi stand, praying to someone somewhere out there that the man buys her story and does not follow them. Although she's agile and fast and could probably be quick enough to kick him where it hurts the most before any blow is landed on her, she does not want to take her chances as she knows her small figure will get knocked out in one punch.

Fortunately for her - and the woman who is leaning more and more on her and smells so damn good but is also making her arms burn as she tries to hold the woman up - the man does not follow.

Finally reaching the taxi stand, she approaches the first taxi in line and opens the door-

"No no!"

"Sorry?"

"Friend drunk! No!"

"She's okay! She just fell asleep!"

"No drunk! No vomit! GET OUT!!!"

"UGH."

Sakura grunts and closes the door. She turns to look at the next taxi and can see the driver waving her off through the glass. She takes a deep breath, walks to the third taxi and knocks on the window. The driver rolls it down and Sakura starts spurting out desperately.

"Please I'll pay for any damages if my friend throws up. She won't but if she does, I'll pay."

The driver contemplates, huffs out a breath and waves them in.

"Thank you thank you!!"

Sakura quickly opens the door and puts the woman in the seat before the driver changes his mind, then goes around and enters the vehicle.

"Where?"

"Oh! Uh.. uhm..."

Sakura turns to the woman and nudges her arm.

"Hey.. where do you stay?"

The woman puffs a few breath, but Sakura couldn't make out any word.

Sigh.

Sakura recites her address to the driver and he sets off. The car jerks and she hears something drop on the floor of the taxi. She reaches down and pulls up the woman's bag.

'Oh. Maybe she has a house card or something...?'

Sakura looks apologetically at the woman before opening up the bag.

'Phone..charger...wallet! Card....'

She pulls out a fancy-looking black card with 'W Hotel' printed on the front along with 'Room 927'.

"Sir! Sorry can you go to W Hotel please?"

---

Sakura stretches her arms and kneads her muscles, as she starts catching her breath again.

She turns towards the woman who is leaning at corner of the car. Although it was dark, she could make out the woman's distinctive and mature features.

'Late 20s, maybe?'

Sakura stares at the woman's closed eyes, nose slightly flaring whenever she inhales, and those pouty, red lips shivering slightly at each exhale.

'God, she's...wow.'

Still slightly tipsy from all the alcohol she had had that night, her eyes start travelling down to the woman's smooth and pale neck, to her sharp collarbones, down to the cleavage that is being propped up by the tight, tight dress. Sakura gulps, not able to look away.

"Here!"

Her eyes snap back up and away as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter