Shut Up

Princessy

The year is 2021, South Korea is a monarchy constitutional country led by King Jiyoung, Queen Taeyeon, and their two princesses, Eunbi and Wonyoung. Things are great for this royal family, the king still fit to lead the country and looks quite young despite being fifty-six years old, the queen also has a vibrant personality and young appearance too. Eunbi, the oldest princess just turned twenty-five years old this year. She’s hot headed, cheerful, love to whine and nag to her closest friend and family, but she can be serious and scary if she wants to. Because of this, her love life is being the talk of the town. There are many suitors lined up for her, either a politician son/daughter, conglomerate son/daughter, even her distant cousin sometimes wants to court her. But she rejects them all for the stupidest reasons, such as:

“You smell bad, please don’t contact me ever again.”

“You choose coca cola over sprite, go yourself.”

“I’m sorry I can’t come to our date because my bunny is dying and I want to be with her on her last breath.”

And thousands more of it. The king and queen are tired by her attitude but they just let her be because they know that there’s zero chance to tame this wild child of them. Wonyoung is the complete opposite of her separated by nine years old age differences, Wonyoung is mature for her age, more independent although she’s quite childish if she’s desperately wants something, and she likes to be babied a lot by Eunbi.

For Eunbi, she always felt like she’s one of god’s favorite human. Things are good for her ever since she was born to this world, but things start to go downhill for the last few months and the cause is one person and one person only. Miyawaki Sakura, the newest and youngest cultural attaché of Japan.

 

2 weeks ago

 

“Unnie, please remind me again why the hell I need to attend this political boring stuff.” Sulks the oldest princess, she throws a lot of fabrics to every corner in her room only to search her fav stripes crop top suit and pants. Her best friend slash secretary just stood there and completely ignoring her nags. “First of all, you’re the oldest princess of this country and a twenty-five years old hag who definitely capable of understanding a task, second, your dad is still on his royal tour attending a lot of UN conference while your mom is busy handling his absence for domestic stuff, and third stop being whinny Eunbi, you got this. I believe in you.” She pinched the princess cheeks, adding more resistance and whine from the other girl.

“Geez, you don’t have to explain it that way, Wendy unnie. I know my responsibility, but I’m just lazy about this political . Seeing those old boomers my mom and dad asses only to get to their good sides then ignoring them when they about to make some great changes, just total ugh.” She rolled eyes, making an eww sounds.

Suddenly, Wendy sat next to her and squeeze her shoulder to calm her. “I know you hate that, but just bear with it okay? At least for now. You just have to shakes hand with some of them and welcome this newly appointed cultural attaché of Japan, I that heard she’s youngest cultural attaché to be appointed and quite an eye candy despite her cold demeanor.” She nudged the princess shoulder, the princess nudged back and lift her hands up to surrender.

“Okay you won, ugh sometimes you gave a good pep talk like my milf ceo cousin.”

“Of course, I’m her girlfriend and we’re influencing each other in every aspect.”

“Ew gross, don’t you dare sharing your life with Irene unnie to me.” Threats her.

Wendy shakes her head and laughs gingerly. “No, I won’t. Just please get ready princess or I’m going to drag your whinny to the meeting.”

-

Wendy dropped her off in front of The Foreign Ministry office with her two bodyguards. When she realizes her beloved secretary not following her, she went back to the car furiously with her bodyguards slightly panting right behind the pissed off princess. The car was about to leave, but Wendy told the driver to wait because she saw Eunbi’s face wanting to punch her. She chuckled as she opens the window to talk.

“What?”

The princess crossing her arms and raised her eyebrows, wanting for explanation. “Why don’t you come inside with me?”

“aaahhh that, I forgot to tell you that I’m supposed to be arranging Princess Wonyoung high school administration paper. So, you’re on your own now, because the school already waiting for the files.” She explains.

“WTF, isn’t that supposed to be Yena’s job? Because the last time I check, you’re my secretary and she’s Wonyoung secretary.” Her face is fuming red with anger, making Wendy instantly gulped. She worked for her for almost five years, but she’s not immune to her boss anger.

“Yena is taking a sick leave because her dog dead, she’s planning to throw him a seven days farewell to send his soul to heaven. That’s why you need to share me with Princess Wonyoung for a week, I’m not happy about this either. But I can’t resist her face when she said there’s a possibility that her dog won’t go to heaven if she’s not doing it.”

Eunbi are about to roll her sleeves and calls Yena only to tell her that her dog is probably on the way to the deepest hell. “I’m sending her dog to hell myself if she still took that sick leave.” Wendy signals the bodyguards to stay close, trying to make the princess calm down.

“Kwon Eunbi, calm down okay. I promise I’ll pick you up after the meeting ends, I’m just going to drop these files to Princess Wonyoung high school then be here again.” Finally, Eunbi calmed down then she gave Wendy her pinky finger.

“You promised?”

Wendy sealed the promise with her pinky. “Of course, princess. Now go and crush the meeting but not literally tho. The queen will kill me if you crush this diplomatic between the two countries things.”

The princess rolled her eyes, “I won’t, I don’t want to lose my favorite secretary slash servant yet.”

They both smiles before Wendy leave to Princess Wonyoung high school (possibly to her girlfriend office after that) and Eunbi walks to The Foreign Ministry Office.

-

When she arrived in the auditorium, she saw a young woman with a stoic face already waiting. The girl has a cute round eyes that could easily hypnotize everyone who stares too long, a long brownish hair braided perfectly to give a sense of formality match with a simple brown blazer, white shirt and khaki skirts, fair white skins that probably never been touched by the sun, small pouty lips with coral pink lipstick, and a quite tall nose. She’s been staring way too long and it’s started to creeping out the other girl.

“Sorry, is there something wrong with my appearance? You’ve been staring for too long and I’m afraid there’s something wrong with it.” The girl asked curiously.

“Huh? No, you look good and decent. I’m sorry if that was rude.” She slightly bowed.

“Ahh I see, cool then.” The other girl nonchalantly put her attention back to her cellphone.

“Rude much.” The princess silently whispering and crushing, she wanted to punch herself for slight bowed to this rude woman. “You’re the princess of this country for sakes, possibly a future queen too. You shouldn’t bow to this rude girl.” She keeps silently cursing and stopped when she reached the chair with her name.

Not long after that, The Foreign Minister of South Korea entered the auditorium followed by The Japanese Ambassador and tons of er politician that she gave no about. After everyone sat in their respective chairs, The Foreign Minister of South Korea stands in front of the stadium to officially open the meeting.

“Good afternoon everyone. First, I would like to say thank you to our princess because she’s humbly to came her to sends the crown regards by herself. This is her first royal task, don’t be too hard on her, please give a round of applause for Her Highness Princess Kwon Eunbi.” She stands to accept those applauses while eyeing the rude girl who slightly shock to know the creepy girl that stares at her earlier is a princess.

“Without prolonging the event. I would like to ask our newly appointed cultural attaché of Japan to come to the podium and give a speech and her work program.” The foreign minister comes down from the podium, only to give that rude girl some space. Eunbi barely malfunction by the fact that the rude girl is Miyawaki Sakura, the newest cultural attaché of Japan.

-

“So, based on this presentation. I humbly ask for your support to make this cultural exchange festival a huge success and can strengthen the friendship of the two countries.” She aced her presentation in one go, making everyone nodded and awed by her flawless speech delivery and fluency in Korean. Although she hates to admit it, despite her lowkey rude attitude at the beginning. Miyawaki Sakura is great at her job, she’s not just some asses government puppet. She’s going all extra for this cultural exchange festival, planning it thoroughly, analyze the SWOT, wrote the operating cost and budget in details, and many others. She was totally impressed, her predecessor is basically a lazy man who gave no to cultural things despite being the cultural attaché of Japan. It’s nice to see someone who passionate got the job that match her perfectly.

“I guess our job here is done, I’m looking forward to work with you Miss Miyawaki.” The foreign minister offers to shook her hand.

Sakura accepts it gratefully, “likewise Miss Jung. I’m looking forward too.”

When Eunbi thoughts her job here is done, she heard Miss Jessica Jung called her name and signals her to stand besides Sakura. They both awkwardly smiles to each other without saying anything, Sakura couldn’t stare at Eunbi for too long because she realize that she’s quite rude at the other girl and didn’t realize she’s the princess. She quickly throws her stares to random place and Eunbi doing so too. Jessica noticed the weird aura from both of them, but she brushed off that thought.

“So, The Queen just called me and she wants Sakura to appoint Princess Eunbi as a co-project officer for the festival. The majesty said it’ll be a great learning experiences for Eunbi as the princess. Princess Eunbi age is more than mature to start jumping into politics and diplomatic matters, she hope the princess will give more insight about what Korean culture should be showcase in the event and Sakura could match that with the Japanese culture. Sounds good right?”

No. It’s a ing bad idea as they thought.