1/1

In Love With The Boring and Uptight Lady

Minatozaki Sana loves Partying. Name the time and place, she'd definitely there. She had been to every club in Gangnam and had hooked up with countless women. She enjoyed having fun and absolutely hated uptight, boring people. She just hated these kinds of people and she didn't want anything to do with these people.

Chou Tzuyu, on the other hand, is a scholar from Taiwan. She had to study hard if she wanted to keep her scholarship. So, she spent most of her time in the library, studying. She had never attended any party, not like anyone would invite her anyway. She was famous for being the campus's nerd. Resulting in her being a social reject. She didn't mind that, as long as she could keep her scholarship and graduated with good grades.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

This Friday was Myoui Mina's birthday, also one of campus's most popular girls along with 7 other girls, including Minatozaki Sana. Mina was planning to throw a birthday party in her mansion on Friday, so she had been sending people birthday invitations. She wasn't really a party girl like Sana, but she was the type of person that lived by the quote 'work hard, play hard'. She worked hard when she had to and partied hard when she had the chance.

One day, she had to do an assigment at the library, along with her girlfriend and her other friend, when her friend kept on nudging her to invite the campus's nerd. Mina quickly dismissed idea. She didn't have anything against Tzuyu, or people like Tzuyu. She just didn't think Tzuyu would like a party and would only ruin the mood. She didn't want anyone to ruin her birthday party for her.

"Hey, Mina, invite Tzuyu to your party! Don't you think it's pitiful that she's never been invited to any party? She must feel sad inside!" Dahyun said.

"Dahyun, she doesn't seem sad at all! Besides, I don't think she would enjoy partying, judging from her behavior!" Mina retorted.

"Oh, come on, Mina, how would you know?" Dahyun reasoned.

"Dahyun, stop pestering my girlfriend!" Chaeyoung snapped.

Dahyun made a face and Chaeyoung sticked her tounge out. 

"Come on Mina, I know you want to invite her!" Dahyun persuaded. 

"Dahyun, do your assignment and stop pestering me!" Mina snapped.

Dahyun then kept on pestering Mina. 

"Dahyun, stop pretending to be a saint by pestering my girlfriend!" Chaeyoung scolded Dahyun.

"I'm not talking to you, you Dwarf!" Dahyun scolded her back.

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung angrily boomed, standing up from her seat, drawing attention and annoyed looks from other people using the library too.

"You guys better keep your voice down, or just get out from the library!" The Librarian warned.

Mina quickly stood up and bowed to apologize to the Librarian. The Librarian just clicked her tounge. Mina quickly sat back down.

"Look at what you guys have done!" Mina whisper-yelled.

"Fine! I'll invite Tzuyu! But you have to shut up and do the assignment quietly after this!" Mina added.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung shot daggers at each other's eyes. Mina stood up from her seat and approached Tzuyu. She was sure Tzuyu wouldn't agree. Tzuyu was visibly shocked. She had never spoken with Mina before, despite having some classes together. Mina, on the other hand, felt awkward.

"Hi! Tzuyu, right? Uhm, I'm throwing a birthday party on Friday! I hope you'll come!" Mina awkwardly said. 

Tzuyu was more taken aback. Noone had invited her to a party before. This had to be the first time.

"You don't have to come if you don't want!" Mina quickly said, hoping Tzuyu would refuse.

"I will come!" Tzuyu quickly said, not wanting to miss out on a rare opportunity like this.

Mina forced a smile.

"Ok, I'll text you the details, just give me your phone number!" Mina said.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

The night of the party came, Tzuyu couldn't decide on which clothes to wear. She had never attended any party before and didn't have any suitable dress to wear. All her clothes were pretty modest. She came from a very conservative family, after all. She then just chose the one she thought would be suitable enough and came to the party.

Sana, on the other hand, was born ready to party. She arrived on the scene wearing the best outfit ever, drawing attention from all the guests. The guys were drooling over her, too bad she didn't swing that way. She quickly went to Mina to hand her a birthday gift.

"Hiii! Happy Birthday, girl!" Sana greeted Mina, pulling the latter into a hug, kissing her on both cheeks.

"Thank you, Sana!" Mina happily thanked her, putting the gift on the piles of gifts.

"Beautiful outfit and make up, girl!" Sana praised Mina, after observing Mina's appearance. The latter looked different on her special day. Shining like the star she was.

"Yeah, I spent tons of time preparing all these!" Mina happily said.

Not long after, Tzuyu also came. People were giving her weird looks for her outfit. Sana dropped her jaw in disbelief as Tzuyu approached closer and closer.

"Hi, Mina! Happy Birthday! You look pretty today!" Tzuyu greeted politely, handing Mina a gift.

"Thank you, Tzuyu!" Mina politely replied.

Dahyun noticed Tzuyu's arrival. Dahyun quickly approached Tzuyu and accompanied her, giving her a tour of the party.

"You might wanna close your mouth now, Sana, or a fly will enter your mouth!" Mina joked.

Sana closed .

"Mina, are you crazy? Why do you invite that nerd?" Sana shrieked.

"It's not my idea, ok? It's Dahyun's idea!" Mina retorted.

"What the ? Just look at the nerd, dressing like a nun!" Sana compained

"Ok, that's enough, girl! Go and have fun! Just ignore her presence if you hate her that much!" Mina consoled.

Sans clicked her tounge but grabbed some drink and danced the night out, enjoying the party.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

The night was getting late, the party was still going on. Most people were getting tipsy already, letting loose, just enjoying the night. Tzuyu, was the only one, who didn't drink and she didn't really enjoy the party. Random people started making out everywhere and the music was too loud to her liking. She regretted her decision to come big time. She just stood awkwardly in one corner.

Sana, on the other hand, kept on drinking and dancing, just enjoying the party. She felt tipsy, but who wasn't anyway? With her blurry sight, she spotted someone she thought resemble an angel. She quickly approached the so-called angel and pulled the girl to the dance floor forcing the girl to dance with her. The girl obviously was shocked. She tried to escape, but she was trapped in Sana's embrace. 

"You can't escape me, you angel!" Sana drunkenly said.

Sana circled her arms on the angel's neck and danced for the night. The angel didn't know what came into her, but she enjoyed this so she followed Sana's rhythm. Sana kept on giggling while dancing with the angel. Sana's hands started to travel to other places, which made the angel a little uncomfortable.

Sana leaned closer to the angel's ear and seductively whispered, "Don't resist me, angel! I know you love it!"

The angel overwhelmed by the new feeling, let Sana's hands touch every part of her body. She started to feel hot and wet at her lower region. Sana then pulled her into a kiss. She didn't know how to kiss, so she just let Sana do her thing while she just stayed put. Realizing that the angel didn't know how to kiss, Sana decided to guide the angel.

"Open your mouth, angel!" Sana murmured. 

The angel opened and Sana entered her tounge into the angel's mouth, french kissing her. her tounge, lower lip and upper lip. Sana started going lower, her jaw and neck. Sana giggled afterward then dragged the angel to an empty bedroom, locked it and did things. 😉

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

Tzuyu woke up first. All the memories of last night came back to her, she wasn't drunk after all. She glanced at her body under the blanket. Feeling giddy when she noticed the love marks and love bites on her body. She could still feel Sana touching every inch of her body. Of course, being a , it hurt on her lower region, but she loved last night. It was the best feeling she'd ever felt in her life. 

She glanced at the woman beside her, observing the girl's beautiful face. A smile was automatically curved on her lips. She couldn't believe she gave away her dignity to this beautiful, cute girl. This girl was one of the most popular girls too. What a turn of event. She suddenly didn't feel any regret coming to the party anymore.

Not long after, Sana woke up, feeling a massive headache on her head. She was used to the feeling, of course. Another feeling she was used to in a party, waking up . Who was she hooking up with this time? She glanced at the woman beside her. Her vision was still a bit blurry. She tried to focus and see clearly. After awhile, her vision finally became clear, she widened her eyes in shock.

"Good Morning, Sana!" Tzuyu charmingly greeted.

Sana screamed her lungs out.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

Sana couldn't believe herself. She couldn't believe that she had hooked up with the lamest person she could think of. She decided to just forget that night. It was just a one-night stand anyway and she was drunk. Tzuyu, on the other hand, couldn't take the embarrassment and rejection. She couldn't accept that she gave away her dignity only to be rejected in the end.

Ever since then, she went to every party, or club Sana attended and they always ended up hooking up in the end. Sana always screamed at Tzuyu, cursing her everytime she sobered up, but they ended up hooking up when she was drunk anyway.

"What the? HOW DO WE ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER IN BED?" Sana shouted. 

Tzuyu chuckled.

"Admit it, Minatozaki! You're attracted to me!" Tzuyu sneered.

"NEVER! THAT'S CRAZY! I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO A LAME NERD LIKE YOU!" She screamed.

"Say what you want, Minatozaki! You can lie but your subconscious can't. You're the one who approached me every time we hook up! You find me attractive, you just don't wanna admit it, that's why you hook up with me when you're drunk!" Tzuyu calmly explained.

Sana on the other hand was beyond shocked. She thought that Tzuyu was the one who approached her but it was actually the other way around.

"Y-you're lying, r-right?" Sana stammered.

Tzuyu just stood up in all her ness in front of Sana. Sana widened her eyes. Sana couldn't deny that Tzuyu had a perfect body. Sana started to sweat because of nervousness. Sana could see the results of their sessions on Tzuyu's body which made Tzuyu hotter. Sana didn't realize that Tzuyu could be this hot.

"Admit it, Minatozaki! You're attracted to me!" Tzuyu sneered again. 

"NO!" Sana denied, sweat trickling from her forehead because of nervousness. Eyes still on Tzuyu's body.

Tzuyu smirked. Tzuyu approached and topped Sana and Sana felt like she was glued in place, heart beating so loud, face getting redder every second.

Tzuyu bit Sana's earlobe and whispered, "You better don't lie, baby girl! Or Daddy will punish you!"