fin.

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon bit her lip in an attempt to suppress a smile as she played with her necklace. The silver buttery necklace that Yena gave her for their first anniversary.

She is currently waiting for the older in the cafe. The cafe where their love started. 

She remembered every bit of it, that time when Yena confessed to her. Of course she does, it was the time when she became the happiest. 

She got really surprised though because she did not expect that they share a mutual feeling. 

The thought of it being a prank even crossed her mind but as the older continued to shake with tightly shut eyes, that's when Chaewon knew that she was serious.

It's been 4 years since then and they are now nearing their fourth anniversary as a couple.

Even after all this time, Chaewon still have a hard time believing that the duck is finally hers and hers only. 

Their ten other friends completely accepted them when they announced that they are dating for months already. 

Sakura even flew straight back to Korea just to hit Yena and gave her a hundred reasons as to why she shouldn't hurt Chaewon. 

Main reason was 'hurt her and i'll kill you.' The sight of Yena nervously nodding her head while kneeling made Chaewon laugh so hard that the older sulked for three days and Chaewon had to sing ten songs to make it up to her. 

Chaewon actually had that warning too. From Yuri. 

Yena and her hesitated at first but fortunately, the main vocalist accepted them fully with a smile. She had a talk with Chaewon though.

 

Yuri crossed her arms over her chest. “I already moved on from Yena unnie but if you hurt her, I will not hesitate and i'll steal her from you.”

Chaewon felt a bit possessive but she also couldn't help but coo over Yuri's failed attempt at being intimidating.

 

Glancing at her watch, Chaewon frowned. It's been an hour but Yena is still nowhere to be found.

>>> Baby, i'm already here. Where are you? 

The text that she sent earlier remained unread. 

Standing up, she decided to go to her girlfriend's apartment instead. She's sure that her members will cover up for her today as well so she can freely spend hours with Yena. 

She arrived in less than 30 minutes and used the elevator to the 20th floor, the floor where only Yena lives in. The receptionist, Yena's old friend from highschool, knew of their relationship and is already used to Chaewon visiting that's why she allowed her to enter instantly. 

120724

She smiled as she entered the passcode. The day they became a couple. You might call them cheesy but whatever, they're just happily inlove.

That smile disappeared though and was replaced with confusion when she was met with lined cups of mintchoco.

There was a mint-colored paper on top of the first cup. She picke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter