You broke my heart, she rebuilt it

Thank you for breaking my heart

Dear Sana, I know you're busy, but could you answer a question for me?

 When did you stop loving me?

 You haven't touched me in a while and when you look into my eyes, they say to me, 'I still like you', but liking is not enough ...

 I adore you until my heart hurts, and you ... You are not the same anymore.

 You remind me of that Saturday night, you and I sitting on the couch laughing at that puppy video that Jeongyeon had sent me, I called you 'love' that day and you just called me Tzuyu, just Tzuyu. What happened to 'Chewy'? Or with 'my baby Yoda'?

 I work to be optimistic, but if I joke that I'm leaving, you let me go.

You forgot our wedding anniversary, you forgot that you had to pick me up from work and take me to dinner, you appeared hours later drunk and wearing a different perfume ... That night we fought and threatened to leave, you didn't stop me, I said nothing, I could see how your eyes didn’t care to meet mine.

 I didn't leave the house ... I didn't want to have to sleep with Mina unnie or Jeongyeon unnie.

 You didn't even bother to apologize.

 Answer me Sana, am I the best thing in your life or just the best thing you've achieved so far?

 Do you already have someone better than me? Did you get sick of me?

 Your kiss is so strong when your eyes are closed, but when you open it, there is no passion.

 Not that I care about being cheated, don't tell me, don't show me, don't let me realize that you think of someone else.

 Our nights are no longer the same, you don't sleep in our bed anymore.

 You went back to taking your contraceptives, said you didn't want to have children anymore and you didn't want to try to get pregnant anymore, nor did you tell me the reason for that decision.

 Sana what happened to us?

 Who's in your head now?

 Who do you think of when you kiss me?

 In a more beautiful woman who appears on television?

 In a love that is gone?

 Or is it in the loves that are yet to come?

 Who is the person you keep in mind?

 Well, I think your new love has arrived ...

 Last week, on Momo's birthday, when we were all in the kitchen eating cake, I saw the way you are looking at Dahyun Unnie, the way she hugged you and how close you looked.

 I saw that sparkle in your eyes, the shy smile on your lips, and it was then that I knew, that at that moment you were in love with her. Is it Dahyun you think of while kissing me?

 So is it her? Will you leave me to be with her? Do I still have a chance with you?

 I tried very hard to convince you that I am still the love of your life, I spoke to Jihyo Unnie and she said she would help me, I arranged a dinner with you, at your favorite restaurant.

 She helped me look better for you and I even wore that white dress that you loved, but you didn't show up at the restaurant.

 Jihyo picked me up at the restaurant door, she took me home and slept with me while I was breaking up, I cried all night Unnie, Jihyo sang to make me sleep ... And you didn't even want to send news, tell me where you were or who he was with, you didn't call me or text me ...

 Jihyo Unnie spent the night with me, the next morning she told me it was going to be okay and that you were going to come back to me.

 She was so wrong.

 In the same week that I received the papers, your signature was already present ... You signed with your maiden name 'Minatozaki Sana', you broke my heart Sana.

 You moved a month after the divorce, our apartment was now empty, without your things and photos, you didn't even say goodbye to me, you made Mina come and get your things.

 You left me and left me with my heart in my hands, broken and bleeding.

 I was the one who called our friends to announce the end. Nobody asked me why, maybe everyone already knew.

 It is not their fault, I was blind.

 Jeongyeon came to pick me up at (before ours) my apartment and took me to lunch with Jihyo and Nayeon, now I'm living with Momo Unnie.

 Do you know what's funny about all this? A week later you took on Dahyun as your new girlfriend, and now she was the girl who was at your side.

 Answer me Sana, did you get lost or found yourself without me?

 I miss you Sana, I miss your hugs and kisses when you wake up, your affectionate nicknames and your eyes shining when you look at me.

 I envy Dahyun, now she is the girl who makes you smile, she is the girl who takes you out and the girl who sleeps with you at night. You are happy with her

 You know, it was Jihyo who convinced me to write this letter, and I know you will never read it, but here it is. I wish I could have said those words in person, but I couldn't, you never came to meet me, so here it is ...

 Minatozaki Sana, I love you. But now, I hate you.

 November 22, 2016, South Korea.

 - Chou Tzuyu

 

 "What are you doing, mommy?" Tzuyu is startled by the child's high-pitched voice, as well as that of his mother.

 "You scared me." The Taiwanese says with one hand against her fast chest, the other hand placing the piece of paper on the bed.

 "Sorry, Mommy, I didn't know you were a scared kitten." The four-year-old laughs and throws himself on the bed next to Tzuyu.

 "Who taught you to tease me? I bet it was Momo unnie, wasn't it?" The child continues with a smile on his face and says nothing

 "What were you reading, Mommy?" Girl lies on her stomach and leans on her elbows to look directly at her mother, who is sitting in the middle of the room with a lot of boxes and books around her.

 "Just an old paper." Tzuyu points to the said paper that rested on the bed. "It's rubbish."

 "Do you want me to throw it in the trash for you, Mom?" The girl takes the paper in her hand and jumps on the bed.

 "Sure, if you can do me that favor." Tzuyu says, then the child gets out of bed and runs out of the room.

 Tzuyu continues to organize the books and separate them for donation. Most of the books were very well preserved, this is what she would donate. She puts them in a big box and closes them with tape.

 Tzuyu carries the big box and takes it out of his room, his daughter runs past it and almost makes it fall. She goes to the garage and places the box in the trunk of the car, taking care to make room for other boxes that contained her daughter's old toys.

 Upon returning home, she finds his wife standing in front of the television turned off, with a familiar paper in her hands, Tzuyu shrugs and goes to the refrigerator to get a glass of water.

 "What is it?" Tzuyu stops in the middle of the sip and places the open bottle on the counter.

 "This what?"

 "It is." Tzuyu's wife hands him the paper with the letter she wrote to Sana years ago, with a hurt expression on her face.

 "Oh, this is bull." Tzuyu crumples the paper and throws it in the trash. "I thought JiYoung had taken this to throw in the trash."

 "She was going, but I took it out to see if it was an important document, remember that accident with our marriage certificate." The woman says and takes the bottle of Tzuyu to take a sip, she slides her other hand to caress the belly that is already very evident in the dress.

 "Of course I remember, I was going through the trash for hours." Tzuyu laughed and pulled his wife into his arms.

 "I didn't know you still had that letter, I thought you burned everything in it."

 "But I did." Tzuyu gave the shorter woman a kiss on the head. "It turns out that the letter was among my Korean books and I just found it now."

 "Are you donating the books I gave you, Tzuyu-ah?" The woman's voice has a false pain.

 "Jihyo, I've been fluent in Korean for years. I definitely don't need the books anymore and I'm sure someone else may be in need." Tzuyu notices the pout on Jihyo's lips, she can't resist and kisses his lips.

 "Can't you kiss me while I try to look upset?" Jihyo says with a blush on her cheeks, something she has never lost in all these years.

 "No, I will definitely kiss you whenever I want. Especially when you are jealous of a letter I wrote years ago to a woman I never saw again." The Korean woman hides her face in her hands and leans against Tzuyu's chest.

 "I'm very sorry." Jihyo says in a low voice.

 "Don't be sorry, baby." The Taiwanese takes Jihyo's hands off her face and kisses her lips affectionately. "But know that she hasn't been a part of my life since the day you picked me up in that damn restaurant."

 "You say the sweetest words." The older one finds his gaze and finds that glow, the glow that appeared a few months after the youngest parted ways with Sana.

 "Only for you." Tzuyu kisses her again, saying goodbye only to leave a kiss on her forehead and a look full of promises for her Unnie.

 "What about me, Mom? Will you stop saying sweet words to me?" Jiyoung appears pulling the hem of Tzuyu's pants.

 "No, my love, there will always be sweet words for my firstborn." Tzuyu bends down to pick up the child, who laughs and kisses his cheek.

 "Omma, I want nuggets, dinosaur shaped." The child looks at Jihyo, who has a hand her daughter's straight hair.

 Dinosaurs and helicopters were the things that Park Jiyoung liked most, all influenced by his aunt Momo and his aunt Chaeyoung.

 "You just had lunch, Jiy, can't you wait until your afternoon snack?" Tzuyu says and puts the child on the floor, Jiyoung shakes his head and starts pulling on the hem of Jihyo's dress.

 "Omma, please." The little girl uses the puppy eyes she learned from Tzuyu.

 Jihyo looks between Tzuyu and Jiyoung, practically copies of each other.

 "Okay, but only a few." Jihyo softens and the child jumps happily, Tzuyu pouts and looks at his wife with the same look that his daughter was wearing.

 "Jihyo." The tallest one whined.

 "Sorry Tzu, my maternal side speaks louder." Tzuyu snorts and Jihyo goes to the fridge to get the frozen nuggets.

 "I hope Jiwon is not as spoiled as his sister." The Taiwanese says as she watches Jihyo put the nuggets in the electric fryer.

 "Jiyoung is not spoiled." The older woman is opposed. "And neither will Jiwon, and if you keep saying that, I will cut your balls." Jihyo softly threatens, violence is certainly Nayeon's influence.

 "I will never say that again, dear." The highest one shudders, automatically protecting her assets with her hands. "I promise."

 The shorter of the two smiles and rubs her belly.

 "Jiwon is excited today." The Korean sighs.

 "Let me feel." Tzuyu kisses the top of his wife's head, kneels in front of her and runs his hand over Jihyo's belly, feeling the slightest touch of the baby's kick. "Oh, she kicked it."

 "I felt." Jihyo smiles and goes to the sofa in the living room to sit next to his daughter. "JiYoung, your sister is kicking, do you want to feel this?"

 The child's eyes shone and the girl immediately placed both hands on Jihyo's covered belly.

 "Hello, baby, I'm your big sister." The child puts his ear to the woman's belly to try to hear something. "She kicked Umma, she has strong legs."

 "Just like your mother." Jihyo says, looking at Tzuyu's legs as if they are the most beautiful thing in the world.

 "Urgh, don't look at me like that, I feel like a piece of meat." Tzuyu groans and sits down next to his daughter on the couch.

 "A large piece of meat with long, beautiful legs." Jihyo laughs as he the hair of JiYoung who was leaning on his belly, still trying to talk to the baby inside.

““ I love you, Tzuyu-ah, you know that, don't you? ”The Korean says rubbing his wife's cheek.

"I love you Park Jihyo, from here to eternity."

 Tzuyu silently watches over her family, she makes a mental note to thank Sana for breaking her heart. Because if she didn't break it, Jihyo wouldn't have bothered trying to fix it, Tzuyu wouldn't have fallen in love with Jihyo and she wouldn't have gotten pregnant after a few months of separation from the Taiwanese, when they were both drunk and sharing a bed in the guest room of Momo.

 So, yes, Tzuyu should thank Sana for breaking her heart.