fin.

sunsets

laughter was filled throughout the van. 

radio music was present. playing a loud song that the latter had to volume it down.

gazing on the sunset, admiring it as time passes by.

"the sunset feels different today doesn't it minjoo unnie? it feels warm."

the older smiled, looking at the said view. "it does, doesn't it yujin-ah." minjoo was sitting next to yujin. (front seat)

"it's been a while since i've this kind of sunset." yujin added.

the van was just a mess, everyone was noisy. they sang along to the lyrics. 

everyone was simply.. happy.

yujin was smiling ear-to-ear. her dimples were proof of her genuine happiness. 

a certain duck made the van wobble for a bit gathering the attention of everyone. the latter gave a timid smile before muttering a 'my bad'.

"someone should just kick out yena unnie," 

"hiichan's right, yena unnie is getting too hyper again." nako piped in. 

the duck glared at the two japanese girls and pouted. "i just wanna have fun." one would say that they might cringe at yena's unintentional aegyo but no, even if the latter is part of their unnie line, she's still really the adorable yena that they know of.

"everyone be quiet now," said in a commanding tone. everyone immediately hushes down thanks to their oldest, kwon eunbi.

"just eat," hyewon says, handing out food for the girls to eat. "this will keep you guys entertained." 

they didn't really complain. cause hey, it's free food. nothing else is better than getting yummy snacks that kwangbae prepared. 

"should we turn up the music?!" chaeyeon whisper-shouted. earning warnings from the other girls about raising her voice.

one of the girls gestured chaeyeon to keep her voice down. "wonyoung is sleeping, the baby hasn't gotten any proper sleep these past few days." looking over at the sleeping bunny, they all smiled how wonyoung was curled up in a small ball. being a giant baby won't stop her from her comfortable sleeping position. "how cute..." kkura added.

"how 'bout tuning in some not-so-loud type of music yujin-ah?" yuri suggested. she's sitting on the back whilst eating her snack that she got from hyewon earlier.

yujin nodded switching to different radio stations to get the perfect song.

and just as yujin found it, fuss was made again from the two girls.

eunbi glared at the two causing them shivers.

"unnie, chaewon keeps poking me." yena whined. 

"wha- you poked me first!" chaewon barked back. staring at yena, feeling disbelief at how she was blamed.

yena was just grinning at her, still poking. annoying the living hell of chaewon.

of course, the mint choco lover fought back causing a larger ruckus.

yujin just looked at the rearview mirror and shook her head. never failing to smile as she looks aways.

"we really are a bunch of crackheads aren't we" minjoo proclaims.

the younger smiles agreeing with minjoo. she averts her eyes off of minjoo and went back staring at the now almost gone sun.

"i wish it was like this everyday." 

"we also wish that too yujin-ah,"

 

 

JUST IN: TWO YEARS HAS PASSED ALREADY WHERE IS THE ARTIST AHN YUJIN AFTER THE TRAGIC-

 

 

the radio could no longer be heard. yujin hated listening to it, immediately lowering the volume down.

 

yujin never really bothered to listen to the radio.

 

minjoo rests her hands on yujin's shoulder. giving her a pitiful smile. "you have to let us go now."

 

 

 

"it's been two years yujin-ah."

 

 

 

"you have to let us go now, giant puppy."

 

and there, there she goes. what was once filled with happiness and laughter turned to sorrow and grief. 

 

 

sobbing filled the entire van. 

 


yujin lift up her face from the steering wheel and watched the sun go down fully. 

 

 

tears streaming down her face as she bitterly smiles, bitting back another sob, she lets out a heavy sigh. "who knew sunsets would make you cry."