End

Perfect Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfect Present

 

March 11,

“Okay, we take a break for 30 mins.” Dancing ssaem inform the girls.

Some of the girls immediately lied down while their leader discussing something with their ssaem.

The second eldest, lying down and glanced a while at the eldest and avert back her eyes to the ceiling.

“Kkura unnie!” the youngest lying down beside the second eldest. Sakura look to the lying Wonyoung.

“Next week is unnie birthday! Do you want something?” Wonyoung chirped happily.

Looking serious a while, then Sakura replied, “Nothing particular.”

“Really unnie don’t have any wants? Game maybe?” Yuri also curious with their second eldest.

Sakura shake her head smiling. “Nothing, being like this forever also is a gift for me.”

Wonyoung and Yuri hugged Sakura, “UNNIEEE”

 

Aware of the commotion, Eunbi looked to the noise from and caught Sakura is consoling the babies. Sakura caught Eunbi glance and smile at her, Eunbi smiled back.

 

March 12,

“Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon running to catch up her precious roommate.

Sakura waited Chaeyeon to come to her side.

“Hm, what’s wrong?” Sakura looked her tired roommate.

“You wanna practice, right? I wanna too.”

Sakura nodded and two of them heading to the practice room.

They practice a while and Minju coming to join them, three of them have a unit that covering Full Moon from Sunmi sunbaenim.

“Guess we’ll break first.” Sakura look up to the tired Chaeyeon and Minju agreed.

Sakura know Chaeyeon hardly asleep after their sudden announcement, she knows it really affect every single member even their staff, manager and everyone who know them.

She also hardly asleep but at the end, her body need rest and she sleep with uneasy feeling.

But as an idol, of course she will do her best and give her maximum effort. She will give support to each member if it’s needed.

“Unnie.” Minju called her.

Sakura look up to her. “Yeah, Min?”

“What do you want for your birthday unnie?” Minju sat down beside Sakura.

“Nothing, whatever you guys give me, I’ll appreciate it.

“I’ll cook your favorite food, Saku-chan.” Chaeyeon adding.

“What flower do you like unnie?”

“Blue rose.” Sakura answer without hesitation.

“Blue rose? Isn’t it?”

“Yeah artificial, I know.” Sakura clarified.

“But blue rose is so beautiful. The blue reminds me of the night that will bring a great tomorrow.”

 

..

.

..

 

“What blue rose? How I’ll find it?”

“But she really like it unnie.”

“I know… but the problem how I can reserve it in one week.”

“I’ll ask my friend also.”

“Thanks Min.”

“Always Unnie.”

 

March 14,

“Thank you for always supporting us.”

“It’s been IZ*ONE Thank you very much.”

The member is crying mess, Sakura and Wonyoung consoled their member. Today, marked as the end concert of IZ*ONE, it’s hard to say goodbye to WIZ*ONE, staffs and whoever support IZ*ONE for those years.

Sakura can proudly say IZ*ONE is her precious second family. She hugged Nako and then Hyewon with her eyes looked worried to other member especially their leader.

Eunbi has been crying after they sang their last song, with*one.

Sakura know how hard this is, every goodbye that she experienced in her 48group is different when you are the one who graduate.

What make her break so much, the staff also crying, don’t want to say goodbye to them.

This will be engraved in Sakura mind and heart.

She approached to Eunbi and hugged her and let she cries in her embrace.

Sakura is a type that don’t really show how she is feeling and always feel awkward when she need to show it, but today, Sakura really show her feeling and affection toward their members.

“Sshh Unnie, it’s okay, I’ll be IZ*ONE forever and you’ll be our leader forever.” Said by Sakura while soothing Eunbi.

Sakura promise, she will do everything to protect them.

 

March 18, 12am.

“BayFM, Kon ya Sakura n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter