Smile, now!

Smile!

Note; italics are your thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you try to make him smile

You sighed and stretched, looking at your phone as an automatic reaction whenever your class ends. You picked up your phone, unlocking it. 3:30 PM written in white. You looked at it, then quickly at your wallpaper; a picture of you and your boyfriend making a heart with your hands, smiling brightly. You quickly packed up your belongings and headed out the door of your classroom. You drove home in about 15 minutes. Thank goodness there wasn’t any rush on the roads.

When you got home, you took out your keys and unlocked the door. You weren’t paying any attention to your surroundings because you were too busy with your phone. You sat down on the stool beside your door, taking your shoes off. Suddenly you heard a sound come out of your kitchen. You gasped as your eyes widened.

“…Am I being robbed?” you thought to yourself. You proceeded to your kitchen, grabbing a vase from your living room on the way. With your phone tight in one hand and the vase in the other, you walked slowly into the kitchen. When getting there, you saw someone behind your refrigerator door. Only thing you could see was their hair and legs. Oddly enough, they looked kind of familiar. You stepped back a little. When they closed the door, you gasped in shock, causing the other to scream.

“YAH! HOW’D YOU GET IN HERE?” You yelled to your boyfriend.

Holding on to his chest, he yelled back at you,

“YOU GAVE ME AN EXTRA KEY, REMEMBER?”

You let go of your vase, putting it on the counter, and looked away.

Oh right, good job at making yourself look stupid.

With food in his hands, he walked into the living room completely ignoring your presence. You noticed this, and walked behind him. You were curious why he was acting this way. He never acted this way before. You simply looked at him as he sat down on the couch and asked, “oppa, what’s wrong?”

He looked up at you and you sat beside him.

“Nothing.”

You sighed, crossing your arms and leaning against the back of the couch. You knew he was lying, as you slowly rested your head on his shoulder.

“Oppa! Tell me what’s bothering you!”

He ignored you again. Not because he was mad, but because he just didn’t want to talk. You continued asking, but no answer. You smiled to yourself, and you finally “gave up”. You went upstairs to change, yelling loudly at him, “you better hurry and finish that food before I do. Also, get ready to get out of here.” He laughed to himself because he knew you couldn’t do anything to him. You were too gentle and caring to hurt someone who you love so much.

You came downstairs with a tank top and a light cardigan on, over a pair of shorts. You were tying your hair in a bun as you walked down the stairs. You looked at him asking, “Oh? You’re still not done? You aren’t gone yet?”

He looked at you, giving you a smirk.

“Why do you want me to leave so badly? Do I bother you that much?”

You smirked back at him, smiling at the end.

“No, I just don’t want you to be lonely when I’m gone.”

“Gone? Where’re you going?”

He questioned you until you reached the door, putting your shoes on.

“Just stay here, oppa. I’ll be back in a bit.”

You went out and bought two new water guns. Before getting home, you opened them in your car. You were sure to not get caught when you reached home. You quickly went to your hose and filled both of them up. You left one water gun in front of your door, and the other one with you at the side of the house. Before all of this, you texted him before getting out of your car, asking come out. He replied saying that he would be out in 5 minutes. That was plenty of time for you.

He finally opened the door, and saw a water gun laying on the sidewalk. He looked at it and picked it up.

“_______-ah, where are you? What are you planning to do?” He turned to his left side, with his back facing you. Perfect.

Without a second thought, he felt water all over his back. He gasped loudly, finally finding the strength to call you again.

“_______-ah, are you going to show yourself or not?”

The game finally began when he decided to look for you. He finally did. Only thing you both did was basically play tag until the water ran out. You both wanted this game to last long enough, so you didn’t use too much water.

You both lay on the grass of your backyard, laughing loudly. You turned to your right side to look at him.

“Oppa, are you ok now?”

He smiled brightly and nodded. This made you smile again.

“Of course I’m ok. How couldn’t I be when you went through all of this for me?”

You hugged him, and he wrapped his arm around your back, holding on to your waist.

“Good, you better be. Or else, I’m gonna beat you. Again. Let this be a warning. Next time you’re upset, I won’t let you just sit there and be Mr. Grumpy-pants”

He laughed, and nodded, “Arraseo.”

You both got up, and went into your house to eat dinner and to watch a movie together. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOO~ What do you guys think? Please leave your comments below. I want to improve! I may start posting more scenarios/actual fanfics if you guys enjoy  them.