Final

The Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man dressed in military clothing was seen in line for his turn to make phone calls along with dozens of other soldiers. Whether it's parents, relatives, friends or lovers, every day the soldiers were given about ten minutes to call. The queue that afternoon looked busier than usual, it had been almost an hour he stood up finally at his turn. After saluting the officer on duty he entered a small booth where there was a modern-style telephone to make calls to. It didn't take long, in one dial tone the telephone was picked up by the receiver on the other side.

 

"Ri, I've been waiting for a call from you since this morning" was not a cheerful greeting given, but the recipient actually spoke in an anxious tone and in a voice that seemed trembling.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. Today my schedule is rather busy and can only reach you after noon. How are you? Are you okay? Have you eaten?"

 

"Ri hear me, I didn't do that. It's all just bull they made up. I didn't even know that this time it was her, who we already think of as our own sister. I, I'm sorry. Again, I couldn't do anything.” said the man hoarsely.

 

"Hyung is nothing new to me. I understand, I'm just worried about you. And also Jennie, I hope she's fine. Is she - "

 

"I miss you, really, really miss you" his eyes reddened, his voice trembled to hold back his tears.

 

"Me too hyung, I really miss you too. Be patient in seven months I will get out of this place. And we can spend time together as long as we want."

 

"Can I visit you on Friday?" Asked the man enthusiastically, wiping the tears that kept running.

 

"Friday? Do you know what day it that? It might take a long time, maybe we won't be able to meet Hyung" replied Seungri doubtfully.

 

"Yes I know, I heard he will come. Hopefully he speaks properly this time. I'm worried about your condition Ri, please don't be affected by today's news. Trust me, I still keep our promise."

 

Smiling at the words of his lover, Seungri answered,

"I've always trusted you Hyung, we've tested this dozens of times. After hearing the news, all I think about is your condition. You don't open any news portals, don't open Sns too. I hope you're not alone in your gallery right now" Seungri joked at the end of his sentence. made the person on the other side smile briefly.

 

"Hey, the last time you visited here you said you really liked the decoration of my house" said the lover with a little sullen tone.

 

"Hahaha .. yes I like it. I like anything related to you. So who are you with right now? Is it Bae Hyung? Or Dami Noona?"

 

"I want to be with you Ri, hug you like before. This room feels lonely" said the lover sadly.

 

"Hyung, don't be like that. You make me want to run out of here and hug you. I can't imagine how messy you are at times like this. I wish I could talk to someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter