Class Visit

Happens

Heyya, before we start I'd like to let you guys know there might be typo's and grammatical errors here and there. I wrote this in a rush before my mood went sour again. I hope that doesn't bother you guys too much. please enjoy (*' - '*)/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Yeji went out with this underclassman, Chaeryeong, only after simping and pathetically pining for her for months, recess had been suffocating for Lia to say the least. It's not like she doesn't have anyone else to talk to, it's just that the girls in her class likes to spend the whole recess in either the cafeteria or the bathroom. Lia on the other hand likes to cling to her chair first thing after she settled in class and last thing before going home. Hence her resident nickname "sloth" courtesy of Hwang Yeji, Hwang Hyunjin, and Lee Felix's big mouths.

"Look at you, pitiful sloth," Felix started at Lia who's burying her head on her folded arms trying to sleep off her boredom.

"Losers stick together, you have no reason to not play pubg with us now." Hyunjin chimed in. The both of them had been trying to get Lia to play the mobile fps for the longest of time. Ever since they won that first default solo match against bots, they thought this game is their calling if being dancers doesn't work out.

"You're right, losers stick together, one more reason to not play that low frame rate fps with you losers." Lia lifted her head to suggest her most annoying smirk.

"You say what about pubg-" Felix and Hyunjin was about to finish that in unison before a bunch of loud shrieks interrupted them. The three of them turned their heads to the classroom door and the girls who were in the bathroom and cafeteria had all returned at once, cramming themselves through the single opened door.

"Heejin, do you have any change?"

"back off I'm using all of my weekly allowance."

"HAHAHAHHA You're crazy"

"Please, you can't buy her like that, Jeon Heejin. Now pass me that liptint!"

"Ow and Kim Hyunjin thinks her face after 2 cups of ramyeon is a much better offer"

"You take that back- you gobbled my first cup like a pig you cheapskate!"

"I'M only saving!!! Eyes on the prize and mine is on a hotti- hot and fresh brownies by the soccer club!"

"you guys want brownies?"

Everyone shuts their mouth and turned to the door.

A girl with washed blonde, medium length hair, tied in a loose low bun peeked her head inside. She looked around with her big clear eyes for a response. When everyone just stood there staring, she blinked her long lashes and proceeded to let her whole figure step inside the silent classroom.

She was holding a box filled with stacks of brownies. It seemed like it was supposed to be delivered in a two person shift judging from how heavy the box looked. But all it managed to be was just an excuse for the girls in the classroom to swoon over the blonde's tightened biceps underneath her short sleeved uniform.

"So... brownies?" The girl offered once again with a hesitant smile and a slight head tilt.

Everyone collectively inhaled a sharp breath at the adorable sight.

Everyone except Lia.

If there's anything, she had shut down a while ago. Too culturally shocked by the event happening around. She stared at the girl at the front of the class with a blank expression. Isn't that just ryuj-

 

"RYUJIN MARRY ME!"

"OMG STFU HEEJIN YOU'RE SCARING THE KID!"

 

The class went back to their chaotic nature with everyone charging towards ryujin and Heejin almost tackling her to the ground, frankly an excuse just for her to be caught by one of Ryujin's y arms.

 

"Girls are scary... no offence Lia." Felix shivered and turned to Lia. Yet Lia was still too spaced out at the bloodbath happening in front. "What, you wanna join that?" Felix asked but didn't get any response. "Earth to Lia!" Hyunjin waved a hand to the brunette's face.

 

"Ow, um, it's nothing. I'm just shocked.." Lia blurted out

"Shocked because.. you're hella gay?" Felix asked plainly

Hyunjin fake gasped "Wow I really didn't know that already."

"You guys are so annoying."

"We know."

"And no, I wasn't gay panicking, I was just shocked that people are so worked up over my-"

"Oh, Lia unnie?"

 

Lia turned around to the familiar deep and soothing voice. It was definitely Shin Ryujin. It's a weird feeling seeing her in Lia's class, in front of Lia's friends. But it's the same old Shin Ryujin. It's just Shin Ryujin. Even when her friends beg to differ on the word "just".

"Brownies?" she asked with a small adorab- nope- normal smile Lia mentally note.

Lia looked down from Ryujin's puppy eyes before she starts to melt and settled her gaze on the what previously was a mountain of brownies but now left only three. Lia guessed Ryujin could've sold them all if the last remaining three wasn't obviously burnt and questionable in its edibility.

"Trust me it's not charcoal." Ryujin blurted out

"PFFFFT HAHAHAHAH."

Lia couldn't help but find her cute being a little flustered over the brownie-charcoals. Ryujin just scratched her nape as Lia calmed her laughter to a smile. One that just comes naturally when the other girl's around. "These are yours aren't they?"

"My blood sweat and tears, ma'am." Ryujin said with a defeated smile.

"Uuuuuh, the blood sweat and tears of the ever so popular Shin Ryujin." Lia smiled teasingly looking straight at the younger girl. "never knew you're quite the charmer."

"you never knew anything, unnie"

"Yah!" Lia punched Ryujin's arm with as much force as she could muster (read: not much) and now it's Ryujin's turn to laugh. Showing her stupidly cu- nope- just stupid whisker dimples. It was so stupid, Lia got butterflies in her stomach.

"Just let me buy your stupid brownies." Lia starts rummaging her wallet for money. She turned to Hyunjin and Felix "you guys want some?"

They both just stared at Lia. Very intensely stared at Lia. Then turn to Ryujin. Then to Lia.

"I guess that's a yes...?"

"Cool, that'll be 5 bucks." Lia handed Ryujin the money, and Ryujin gave Lia the whole box with the remaining three brownies.

"Well I guess see you later then, Shinryu." Lia said that but Ryujin didn't budge from her spot in front of Lia's desk. Lia cocked an eyebrow, "what?"

Ryujin hold Lia's gaze for a while (involuntary Lia's breath as well butno one needs to know that) before she started,

"I wanna see you try it." Ryujin broke their gaze and looked away, scratching her neck.

 

Okay, no, Lia's heart totally didn't flutter at that. It totally didn't just went somersault. A complete 360 then a headshot. Nope none of that. Because, no, Ryujin doesn't care about what Lia thinks about her brownies at all. Why would she. It's not like she made these for lia. She was just feeling bad for taking money from these sorry excuses of brownies. Yeah. Yeah that's it.

 

When Lia was about to pop one of the brownie into , she could feel eyes on her. A whole lot of eyes. The whole class plus the two gremlins behind her. Honestly what is up with the obsession with Shin frickin Ryujin?

Lia took her first bite on the brownies. Bitter. She shuddered a bit.

She's definitely not much of a baker. Well at least not much as she is an athlete, Lia guessed. Girls probably like the sporty type right? Maybe that's why.

Lia made a face when she bit an eggshell. Ryujin then bit her lip and scrunched her nose seemingly knowing what's going on. cute. Lia couldn't help her giggle

Okay and maybe she's super adorable even when she made herself look cold and distant at first glance. Lia gets it. Unexpected gap. People like those.

Okay and maybe she's also super caring. And gentle. And she smells nice. And she's so kind but she has a hard time taking compliments without making awkward expressions. And maybe her whisker dimples won't leave Lia's head 24/7. And maybe Lia had spent most of her times making mental notes and constantly being reminded of Shin Frickin Ryujin's charm and honestly Lia's heart couldn't really take more of her.

 

But people didn't know that right?

 

"I didn't know that Shin Ryujin..." Felix's voice snapped Lia out of her thoughts.

Hyunjin abruptly stood up "OWMYGOD SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T SHE??" He pointed at Ryujin while staring wide-eyed at Lia.

 

While Lia was in a trance back then, and while everyone was silently watching Ryujin, who was silently watching Lia, Ryujin had brushed a brownie crumb from Lia's cheek using her thumb.

Lia looked up at Ryujin who then proceed to the crumb out of her thumb and just stared at Lia blankly.

It was right then and there, Lia was crucified and set ablaze. Well, maybe not, but at least her face was on fire. 

Lia abruptly stood up to try and meet Hyunjin at eye level (emphasis on try).

"NO SHE'S NOT—SHE'S MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND IDIOT!" she turned to Ryujin "And you—that was dirty shin ryujin wtf you don't just eat from people's face."

"then you shouldn't have eaten so dirtily, unnie." Ryujin sighed and wiped new crumbs on the corner of Lia's lips.

Lia went stiff as she felt Ryujin's soft thumb brushed from the corner then all the way across Lia's lips. Slowly and gently so. Her eyes never leaving Lia's. Lia almost wasn't able to stop herself from whimpering. When she's done, her fingers lingered a tad bit too long on Lia's face before retracting to her own. Once again having a taste of her so called 'blood, sweat, and tears'.

Except it wasn't hers, okay?

It was the blood of the girl who had fallen victim to her obliviousness that is now pumped hundred times more than needed and with a default stop at her face.

It was the sweat of the two boys who just watched a steamy and indecent imagery live in front of their faces through their fingers that tried to cover their eyes.

And it was the tears of Jeon Heejin and Kim Hyunjin who just watched their Shin Ryujin shared an indirect kiss with neither of them.

Lia was still moving like fish out of water when the bell rang. And as if nothing happened, Ryujin quickly her heels and ran out the class, shouting her "see you later!"

 

Everyone was quiet for a moment before they all awkwardly sit down. Each and every one of them confused for different reasons but none of them knew where to start. So they just kinda sit through the weird feeling.

That is until ryujin popped her head back inside the classroom

"Ow and unnie, come to my house today, my parents aren't home." And dashed again.

 

"CHOI LIA WE NEED SOME EXPLANATION!!"

"LIA I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU DATED SHIN FROM SOCCER??"

"WHAT ABOUT THE TRINITY?? THIS IS WHY YOU THINK YOU'RE TOO COOL FOR PUBG???"

"SHUT UP HYUNJIN NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT! Anyways how's Shin Ryujin under the sheets-"

"Hey what did I miss, guys?"

"OMG YEJI, LIA JUST SEDUCED SHIN RYUJIN IT WAS INSANE"

"NO WAIT IT KINDA LOOK LIKE RYUJIN WAS SEDUCING HER"

"THEY'RE SO DOING IT"

 

"OW MY GOD EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU JUST SHUT THE UP!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH SHIN RYUJIN AND THE FIRST THING I'M GONNA DO NEXT IS MURDER HER YOU HEAR ME???"