Popping the Question (Final)

Popping the Question
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a grassy plain away from the bustling city full of bright lights and people always on the move, you can find two people laying under the night sky looking at the stars. The two are in their own world, silently gazing at the beautiful night sky above. Gentle wind blows in the grassy plains where the two lovers are. Fireflies flying around them makes for the perfect ambience for something magical to happen.

“I need you to do me a favor” Irene’s voice cut through their comfortable silence. This certainly caught Wendy’s attention. She prompted herself on her elbow to get a better view of Irene.

“Favor?” Wendy repeats. This is certainly interesting. Rarely does Irene ask for favors, and whenever she does the reason behind said favor is always serious. Deciding to tease Irene a bit Wendy added. “Ohh how the mighty have fallen” in which earned her a slap in the shoulder

“Stop it Son Seungwan I’m being serious here”. The use of her korean name caught Wendy's attention. “And yes, I need you to do something for me,” Irene continued. Nervousness can be seen leaking at the seams of Irene’s confident facade. Seeing the nervousness emitting from Irene, Wendy finally relented and cooperated.

“What do you want me to do?” Wendy finally asks. Completely intrigued at what her beloved bunny has up her sleeves. It's unusual to see Irene this nervous as she’s usually the composed one between the two, even in a nerve wracking situation Irene has always been calm.

Irene looked at Wendy while the latter took a deep breathe, as if preparing herself for what's to come. This made Wendy laugh out loud because of how nervous the usually composed bunny is, which earned her punches in the shoulders. Finally after Wendy stopped laughing Irene finally looked at Wendy, ready to spill her heart out to the love of her life.

“I need you to listen to what I’m gonna read carefully, okay?” taking another deep breath Irene continued.

“I wrote a poem for you. And I want you to listen to every word I say”. Swallowing the huge amount of saliva that accumulated in Irene continued.

“Don’t laugh okay? Also keep your snarky remarks to yourself!!!” Irene bashfully added afterwards. Her nervousness eliciting a small giggle from Wendy.

Irene took hold of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter