fin.

Between Us
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sieun, Chaewon, and Jaehwa were hanging with some members from Mu Chi as their sorority, Mu Beta Beta, and the fraternity were having one of their usual mixers.

"Hey, sorry to break up the fun, but we gotta get going." Kihyun informed his fellow fraternity brothers when he noticed that it was passed two in the morning.

"We still gotta get everything ready and situated for the gaming event later today."

"Why do you always have to be the normal one that breaks up all the fun and , Kihyun?" Minhyuk asked with a roll of his eyes.

"Yeah, I was just about to get Jaehwa here to run her fingers through my hair once my head made contact with her lap." Jooheon commented as his head was resting on Jaehwa's shoulder as he pointed an accusing finger at Kihyun with a drink cup still in hand. 

"Okay, yeah right, Jooheon." Jaehwa replied with a chuckle as she moved his head from her shoulder as the male gave her a playful glare.

"Jooheon Says you have to do it."

"And Jaehwa Says no."

"That game doesn't exist."

"Well to me it does."

"That doesn't count."

"Can you guys like shut up or something?" Chaewon asked a bit annoyed from their constant bickering every time they hung out, but it was mainly due to the alcohol having its effect on her.

"Sorry." Both Jaehwa and Jooheon apologized instantly upon hearing their friend's tone of voice.

"Like for real," Minhyuk interjected with a playful look, "I don't know why you guys just can't date for reals since you guys practically argue like husband and wife."

"We do not." The pair answered as they then glared at one another.

"Stop copying me."

They had a stare down as everyone else shook their heads at the two's usual banter.

"No."

"Stop.

"Stop copying me."

"No. You stop copying me."

"No way. You stop copying me."

"Are you alright, Chaewon?" Hyunwoo asked her in a worried tone while rubbing her back in a comforting motion noticing the female was rubbing her temples.

"I think you had too many shots. Want some chips or something?"

"Haha, no thank

Please log in to read the full chapter