Family Christmas - JiTzu

Christmas in family! - JiTzu

Jihyo and Tzuyu were childhood friends in the past, now they are married and have a 4 year old daughter who is sweet. Just a cute Christmas story out of season.

Jihyo came home after spending an exhausting morning working in her recording studio, she is a well-respected music producer. It was Christmas Eve, but clients and businessmen who came up with job offers suddenly and without any prior notice did not care about holidays.

Much less if she would have to take a trip of almost six hours to celebrate Christmas with her parents and Tzuyu's parents that day. 

She closed the door sighing tiredly, throwing her purse on top of the chair and keys on the table, taking off her shoes and walking around the house to find no sign of Tzuyu or Jiyoung in the living room, kitchen or yard, which was definitely not a good sign.

 She opened the refrigerator and drank a glass of water while imagining what the two of them might be up to in her absence, as an entire morning without her supervision was more than enough for them to bring the house down. So much so that sometimes she was convinced that she shared the house not with one, but with two children. 

After putting away the bottle and glass, Jihyo walked towards the stairs, calling for the two, but without getting any answer, which made her start to find the situation even more suspicious. When she reached the top floor, she immediately spotted Gucci II, the white dog they had adopted a few months ago and named after the late Tzuyu dog. 

The animal slept carefree under a bookshelf, among a few books, and now had several irregular blue spots along its vast coat. That was certainly indicative of a red alert. 

-Tzuyu Yoda? Jiyoung? Where are you?

 No answer came, but she could make out low chuckles coming from the direction where the main bathroom of the house was located, in addition to the double suite. Her first destination was the bedroom, which she found empty, but to her partial relief, she spotted the bags packed on the bed and thanked her internally because now she wouldn't have to do everything from scratch, just check if Tzuyu had forgotten essential items like the last one time they traveled, when their underwear was neglected.

 Until that moment, Jihyo still had doubts if that was really the result of forgetfulness or something Machiavellian planned by the younger girl. Most likely, she would never find out. 

Returning through the door she entered, Jihyo left for the bathroom, immediately managing to make out purely audible murmurs as she approached his destination.

- Yoda ... Ji ...? - She called knocking on the room door.

- Come in, love. We're here. 

It happened next. Jihyo opened the door with the caution of who would enter the cage of a ferocious animal, without imagining what awaited it until finally beating his eye on his daughter.

 Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened automatically when she saw the scene in front of her, looking at the bathroom covered by several stains of the same paint that covered Gucci's coat for Tzuyu's open smile and then for his daughter. Jiyoung, who now, as well as the tallest one, sported her hair, previously brown, now completely colored in a shade of grayish blue. Tzuyu was screwed.

- Tzuyu, please tell me that you didn't use chemicals in our four-year-old daughter's hair.

- Relax, Jihyo. It's temporary ink. Totally safe. - She explained Jihyo's shoulder and allowing her to breathe relieved. 

After the initial fright, she noticed that the child was dressed in line with her new hairstyle: a black sweater, with a Yoda as a print, similar to the shirt that Tzuyu used to wear as a teenager, shabby jeans and white sneakers. 

She couldn't help but smile at the sight of a perfect copy of her eyes and nose combined with a look that was all Tzuyu. And let's not even talk about little Park's ears, they were a copy of those of mother Tzuyu.

- She's the hottest kid in town right now. 

- Tzuyu !!

- Sorry for the bad word. She left unintentionally ... - She said with a yellow smile and scratching the back of her neck with one hand. - but back to the subject: some more gum tattoos and pressure piercings and she will be the most hardcore child ever born. 

She concluded, holding both shoulders of the little girl with her hands and kissing her head, causing her to do her hair next.

- Did you like it, mom? - She finally asked looking at her with a slight smile and an uncertain tone in her voice. 

Jihyo bent down, staying on her level, taking a closer look at the new look and kissing her on the cheek with a smile, before finally answering.

- I loved it! You are really hardcore. - The child smiled more openly and Jihyo inclined his head looking for Tzuyu's eyes before completing. 

- I just don't know what your grandparents' reaction will be.

- They will be very surprised, for sure. - Tzuyu responded to the comment vehemently directed at her with a mocking smile.

- Ji, was your new look mommy's idea? - Jihyo asked looking back at his daughter.

- No. I asked her when we were shopping at the supermarket. 

Jihyo shook his head with a new smile, patting her shoulder and then standing up, now approaching Tzuyu, who remained with the same smile as before.

- Looks like you got away with it. - Jihyo smiled, the bigger woman's hair.

- I am still a talented woman even after all these years. - She replied by going around Jihyo's shoulder with one arm.

- I wouldn't celebrate until we get to your mother's house.

- This is going to be the best part. - She countered kissing Jihyo's forehead. 

- So, everything ready? Jihyo asked helping Jiyoung to put the seat belt on, while Tzuyu kicked the car's tires to make sure they were full and resistant for the long trip.

- I think so. We are ready to go. 

Tzuyu went around and entered the driver's door, adjusting the mirrors, putting on a pair of sunglasses and getting ready to start the trip.

- Wait! Let's take a picture first. - Jihyo spoke while rummaging in his own bag in search of his camera.

- Again?

- It's not again. It's another trip!

Tzuyu took advantage of his sunglasses to roll his eyes with impunity, while approaching Jihyo, wrapping his arms around her waist and making a face at the photo. 

But she was not prepared for the "I love you" that Jihyo whispered in her ear, making a smile replace the frown previously installed on her features as soon as the camera flash announced that the photo had been taken.

- Still works. - Jihyo spoke in a victorious tone analyzing the photo of the three in his hands and getting back on the seat.

- Cheater. - Tzuyu replied, not believing that she had fallen into the same old trick again after so long, Jihyo always did this to get smiles for the pictures of the two. 

Still smiling, she finally started the car and the three of them left for Suwon on a trip, mostly silent, since the two passengers in the car stayed most of the way napping.

 After only one stop for a snack and several hours of travel, when the sun was already beginning to set over the horizon, Tzuyu finally saw the city's welcome sign, indicating that they had arrived at their destination.

 A few minutes later, they were back in their old residence, whose big difference after all those years was in the painting of the facade, now finally finished, something that Tzuyu was more than proud to let it help to finish.

 She parked the car in the driveway and gave Jihyo's shoulder a little shake to wake her up and she reproduced the action on Jiyoung. Soon the three were standing at the door of the old Yoo house, waiting for someone to answer.

- Jeongyeon, could you take the turkey out of the oven while I answer the door? It must be the Park's. - They could hear Nayeon say as she approached the door. 

As soon as the door opened, a gray-haired Nayeon with slightly more apparent expression lines raised her hands to in a surprised expression when she saw the smiling face of her daughter and daughter-in-law after almost a year of her last visit .

- It seems that we arrived earlier than expected! 

The only response that Tzuyu received was a big and tight hug that involved both she and Jihyo, since young Jiyoung was only in sight of her grandmother when the three separated, saying their last greetings. 

Nayeon's surprised expression returned to her face as soon as she laid eyes on the girl, which she made quite clear when she looked from Tzuyu to her, waiting for an explanation and receiving a shrug and a mocking smile in response.

- Come and give Grandma a hug, little Yooda! - She said stretching her arms and watching the girl shyly approach her.

- My God, how you grew up in such a short time! 

- Did you like my new hair, grandma? - She asked smiling and Nayeon could see her daughter's smile grow even more while entering with her bags.

- It reminds me of someone very much. - Nayeon joked, controlling himself not to fight with Tzuyu in front of the girl. - And you look beautiful anyway.

- I'm not pretty. I'm hardcore! - She protested making everyone laugh.

- Course is. As your mother's daughter, how could you not be? - She replied pulling the child by the hand to the dinner table. - I have some cookies just out of the oven waiting for you. Come!

- Hey, I want it too. - Tzuyu pouted.

- No cookies for denatured mothers who dye children's hair. - Nayeon replied with his back to Tzuyu, returning from the kitchen with the snack.

- What's up, mom? It is temporary ... and it was she who asked ... - Tzuyu countered following Nayeon.

- She's four, daughter. Who, in their right mind, meets all the wishes of a child of that age?

- Admit you liked it.

- Who liked that?  

A Jeongyeon, now with gray hair and short mushroom hair, finally came out of the kitchen with a platter in her hand, not quite understanding the reason for that debate, since she had not yet seen what started it.

- Your daughter dyed her daughter's hair blue.

- Isn't she too young for that? - She asked with a confused look, placing the dish on the table and finally having the opportunity to lay eyes on Ji, ruffling her hair and smiling at the girl, who soon returned the smile with half a cookie still in .

- Do you think, Jeongyeon? You think? - Nayeon returned impatient with his wife's calm. - Of course she is very young!

- Calm down, Nayeon. I didn't dye her hair ... - She defended herself, sitting on the couch and walking away from the confusion.

- My god, mom. It's temporary, I already said. - Tzuyu interjected in a bored tone of voice.

- Jihyo, say something ...? - Nayeon used his last resort.

- I promise to send a photo when the ink comes out. And I can guarantee that it won't be long.

- Excellent! - Nayeon commented happily, heading to the kitchen to pick up the rest of the food for supper. - You can take the bags to Tzuyu's room. It remains the same, except for the mess. Baby Yooda can stay in the guest room, as Jihyo's mothers have already assured that they will stay in a hotel.

- Hey, was Mama's room messy? - Jiyoung asks looking at his mommy Jihyo.

- Honey, you have no idea.

- Then why does she keep making me fix mine? - she asked crossing her arms, feeling wronged, while watching Jihyo and Tzuyu go up the stairs carrying the luggage.

- Because your Omma Jihyo forces me. - Tzuyu released immediately.

- Keep talking and I'll get you to fix her room. - Jihyo murmured so that Jiyoung couldn't hear.

- And because it's the right thing to do, if you want to keep getting good gifts. - Tzuyu complements, shaking his head exaggeratedly.

Soon they reached the top floor, opening and entering Tzuyu's old room, which, as Nayeon had said, remained the same as before. All the posters, pictures of Idols, a few objects and clothes had still remained after the move, in addition to the old bed on which the youngest one fell on her back as soon as she placed the last suitcase on the floor.

Jihyo yo did not take long to accompany her, lying in the vacant space on the left side of the bed, where they remained silent for a few minutes just watching the environment.

- It's like going back in time, right? - Tzuyu mentioned looking in her direction, who nodded.

- I feel like I'm eighteen again just looking at the walls. - She replied with a smile, turning on her side and watching Tzuyu do the same. 

The Taiwanese took advantage of her new position to get close enough to hug her, kissing her lightly after some time just looking at her.

- Well, at least you're still as hot as you were at eighteen. Maybe even more. 

Jihyo laughed at that comment, brushing loose strands of gray-blue hair from his wife's face, as she watched her try to kiss his hands each time they approached her face.

- Or maybe you're just trying to get along today. 

It was Tzuyu's turn to smile and free one hand to pull Jihyo's head for a deeper and longer kiss, feeling her respond with the same intensity and being confused when she walked away earlier than she expected.

- Of course I'm trying to get along. I try to get along all the time. But that doesn't stop what I said from being true.

- You're not too bad either. - She returned making Tzuyu laugh and approach again to restart the kiss. 

It didn't take long before the youngest's hands left their old post to start walking freely over the older woman's body, more precisely, slowly climbing up her legs.

- Have I told you how much I love these dresses of yours? - Jihyo nodded, while feeling her lips now against his neck and his hand rising ever more dangerously up her thighs.  

- I don't even need to take them out to ...

- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN? 

The scream from the floor below caught the attention of the two who quickly descended the stairs, just in time to overhear the discussion.

- Calm down, Sandara! You are scaring the girl. Not so much! 

Chaerin spoke up trying to reassure his wife who still seemed completely beside herself. Shocked by the sight of her granddaughter with her new hairstyle.

- Isn't that so, Park Chaerin ?! ISn't IT SO MUCH ?! HER HAIR IS BLUE! - She gestured exaggeratedly, pointing at the girl.

- What's going on here? Why all the shouting? 

Jihyo asked as soon as she and Tzuyu reached the bottom rung of the stairs, while Jiyoung ran to meet her, hiding behind him and hugging her.

- "What is happening"?! - Sandara repeated her daughter's question with an incredulous expression - Your wife dyed her daughter's hair blue. This is what is happening.

Tzuyu was already preparing to try to appease the situation and apologize in some way to his mother-in-law for what happened when she heard Jihyo speak again.

- It wasn't her. I did it. Ji asked to dye her hair and I saw no problem. It is temporary ink and you don't have to make this whole scandal, much less accuse Tzuyu without proof.

- But I thought that ... - Sandara tried to hit, feeling bewildered by the change in events.

- It doesn't matter now, mom. Please apologize to Tzuyu for trying to have a peaceful Christmas from now on. 

Still a little embarrassed by the attack before, Sandara did what Jihyo asked, receiving a smile of understanding from Tzuyu in response to his apologies and trying to get along with his granddaughter next.

 After all the confusion was resolved, the inhabitants of the house returned to their previous activities and only Jihyo, Tzuyu and Jiyoung remained in the lobby.

- Mom, why did you lie all the time telling me how wrong it is? 

Jihyo sat on the bottom step of the stairs, indicating that she should do the same, and only then did she answer the question.

- It is wrong most of the time, but there are those rare and special occasions when you have to do it for a good cause. Understood?

 She shook her head, smiling.

- Like when Mom invented that it was Gucci who broke that old camera of yours so you wouldn't fight?

- Not exactly. - She replied, staring at Tzuyu with a critical eye and watching her smile in response. 

 - You better focus on keeping telling the truth so you don't get in trouble just like the other pointy-eared person here between us. 

Jiyoung tried to save Tzuyu's skin, but only put her in more trouble.

- But she said it was okay to blame Gucci because he's a dog and dogs don't get in trouble for that kind of thing. - Jihyo's eyes widened with that new revelation, watching Tzuyu bury his head in his hands when she heard the girl's words.

- Park Jiyoung, you better go watch TV before I give the gift I bought you to some random kid in the neighborhood. - Tzuyu spoke when she finally recovered. 

There was no need for a second threat, the girl sped off to the living room, practically jumping on the couch next to Jeongyeon, looking closely at the TV next, making Jihyo and Tzuyu laugh at her reaction.

- Sorry ... - The youngest spoke as soon as she sat in the place previously occupied by her daughter.

- All right. I will save this one to use against you at some other time.

-But about what happened to your mother before, you didn't have to take the blame for me.-

- I know, but I hate it when she talks to you like that. - Jihyo sighed resting his head on Tzuyu's shoulder. - She needs to respect you more. 

Tzuyu smiled, putting an arm around her and kissing her head.

- I don't care much about it, but I love it when you are all over protective with me.

- And I still love you even though you are able to blame a helpless dog for something you did!

- I thought you weren't going to use that against me ... - Tzuyu countered by arching an eyebrow with a suspicious look.

- I happen to know how to lie too. - Jihyo returned, giving her a threatening look.

- You mean that, from now on, we will base our relationship on lies?

- I hope not, but anyway, you started it. 

Tzuyu sighed, looking at her for a long time before speaking again.

- Actually, Jiyoung broke the blessed camera. So I blamed the dog. - Jihyo was genuinely surprised by that sudden revelation, which was evident to Tzuyu, who was quick to detail the story. - She was very nervous at the time because she knew how much you liked her, and there was nothing I said to make her better. So I volunteered to take the blame, but she refused because it was wrong. Then, in the end, I came up with the Gucci story. It was the only thing that worked for her to stop crying.

Jihyo's pride in his wife's attitude was already evident from the smile she shared with her throughout the story, but it was reinforced by the kiss and the hug she gave her at the end.

- Baby, I hope you are not tired of the trip because everything indicates that you will get along very well tonight ... And maybe tomorrow morning too. 

- Maybe I should have bought her a better gift then ...? - Tzuyu asked returning the hug.

- Definitely.

- Guys, dinner is served. - Nayeon appeared warning everyone in the house.

 It was the signal for the two of them to join the rest of the family to enjoy several of the spices prepared by Nayeon and Jeongyeon that day and to recall with nostalgia the time when it was something frequent in their daily lives. 

It didn't take long for the conversation to revolve around the period when they were just kids running around the house and making a mess, causing everyone to laugh while being stocked with a seemingly endless supply of food.

 In the end, when everyone was already helping to wash the dishes and clean up the mess, one to Jiyoung, who kept yawning, started to pull Tzuyu's pants insistently to get her attention and she didn't take long to look at the sleepy child.

- Can I open my presents now? - Jiyoung asked the mother with puppy eyes that she had often seen in Jihyo.

- Only tomorrow morning. You cannot break Christmas rules because the consequences are disastrous and, apparently, you are already falling asleep. - Tzuyu replied, the girl's hair.

 She sighed in disgust, but just muttered an "all right" while rubbing her eye with one hand.

- But I promise that tomorrow I will take you to visit our old fort on the tree and, when we return to our house, you will win another gift. - Mother Tzuyu added without taking her eyes off Jihyo, who was talking eagerly with Sandara and Jeongyeon on the other side of the room.

- For real? - Tzuyu nodded, surprising the girl. - But I thought I was in trouble for telling the story of the camera ...

- It turns out that your mother was very happy when I told the complete truth and I ended up winning with that. And when I win, you win too.

- What did you get? 

She asked curiously, causing Tzuyu to stumble over her own words for a few minutes before finally formulating an answer.

- This is a conversation for when you're older, at least sixty years old. 

She seemed even more confused after the explanation, but did not insist on the matter, not least because she was already too tired for such a thing, and soon Tzuyu took her in her arms, almost dozing to the upstairs room, watching her sleep almost instantly after , already in pajamas changed, be put to bed. Tzuyu admired the child, fruit of his love for Jihyo, and it was amazing how the girl was a complete mixture of the two.

So, she went back to her own room to change her travel clothes for more comfortable ones to spend the night.  

After a while the door opened, revealing the arrival of Jihyo, who approached where she was, sitting on the edge of the bed.

- What's the balance for Christmas? - Tzuyu asked, still rummaging through one of the bags.

- Very positive, in my opinion. Leaving the initial confusion at least.

- Maybe we'll do the next one at home then, how about? Seoul is very beautiful at Christmas! - Jihyo watches her closely, holding herself up so as not to hit the youngest girl by messing up her suitcase.

- It could be ... then you will have the chance to put fake tattoos on our daughter to annoy my mother. 

Tzuyu smiled, finally finding the clothes she was looking for and starting to change.

-How can you look the other way? I'm shy! - The Taiwanese said laughing.

- What are you doing? - Jihyo answered seriously.

- Changing, uh! - She replied, turning to Jihyo with the shirt still in the middle of her head. 

Jihyo shook his head in a disapproving gesture, which Tzuyu only understood when the brunette moved away towards the door to lock it and, still on her back, removed the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor next.

 - Love, Christmas just started. She spoke as she turned to Tzuyu, who was now sitting on the end of the bed, patiently waiting for her approach with a smile from ear to ear.

- And it is certainly the best of all. 

End.