[ONE]

forever night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, Yoohyeon doesn’t do one night stands. 

 

(She gets too emotionally attached and way too clingy for her to have a blissful night of fun and release. She’d just manifest her entire future in the time span of a few hours and frankly, her heart would not be able to take the mess of untangling the idea of someone to her happiness).

 

But, why was Kim Bora in her bed? in her bed. Where she, too, was . 

 

Certainly, most definitely, Yoohyeon did not finesse Kim ing Bora into her bed and they most definitely did not have but why did Yoohyeon have hickies all along her sternum and stomach? And why was Bora wrapped around her and tangled all in her like she meant to link their fingers and legs together?

 

Yoohyeon remembers clearly. Minji and Siyeon invited her to a party. Yoohyeon awkwardly stayed in a corner until Minji put a bottle of peach flavored soju in her hands. Then, she wrapped Yubin into dancing with her because dancing with Yubin is always fun. Then, she spent some time on the couch hanging out with Gahyeon and happily pulling at the fat on her cheeks like the soft mochi balls that they are. (Gahyeon isn’t too fond of people playing with her cheeks but Yoohyeon looked so cute and endlessly entertained that she chose to endure her affection).

 

Then, Bora arrived, looking as beautiful as she always does—just as beautiful as when Siyeon introduced her to their group two years ago. And really, Yoohyeon doesn’t have a crush on Bora. Truly! Just because she spends a little too long looking at her perfect nose and pretty beauty marks on her magnificent face and might have accidentally dreamed about Bora as her girlfriend the week of Valentine’s Day last year does not mean that she likes Bora! 

 

(Oh, who is she kidding? Yoohyeon would bend over backwards just to see Bora smile and Yoohyeon barely has the flexibility to reach her toes. Yoohyeon not having a crush on Bora is just as unlikely as her not having a mini heart attack whenever Bora calls her name).

 

Bora, ever the bright and incandescent angel that she is, made her rounds at the party, talking to everyone with the spirit of a good friend. And even if Yoohyeon was just one other person on her agenda, Bora is always so good at making her feel special, like Bora’s time is hers to have. So, Yoohyeon took full advantage of it—naturally. She spent her time trying to make Bora laugh, which happens very easily because Bora laughs at everything—even Yoohyeon’s subjectively ty jokes. And as the hours passed, Yoohyeon did whatever she could to entertain Bora, to keep talking to her and listening to her wonderfully distinctive voice and laugh. 

 

(And if Yoohyeon flirted, she certainly didn’t do it with the intention to flirt. She can’t take herself seriously enough to actually flirt with her crush. Hell no. No ing way).

 

(If anything, everything she does is to make Bora laugh and Bora seems to like it when she stumbles through cringy pick-up lines. 

 

She’ll have to thank Minji for a good a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter