muse

fansite's muse

Yena with her big DSLR you see people use, the ones that are expensive enough to feed yourself in a month or two was sitting on a bench by Han river shuffling through the photos she got from the recent event Triangle was in. Triangle is an idol group which she is a fan of, the leader specifically Kim Chaewon. She's a fansite master named Ssamyen by the way.

Someone with a jacket on sat beside her and put an arm on her shoulder saying, "You should have just waited for me" making her almost drop her camera.

She held on her chest and said, "Or you should have been a normal person and not sneak on me"

Ahn Yujin, another member of Triangle. Weird? A member sneaking up on her? Nope. They're friends, best of friends. Yujin clicked her tongue, "I can't be a normal person. I'm an idol you see, and sneaking should be my advantage" she said as a matter of fact and grabbed her camera. "Ohhh, Chaewon unnie would love to see these shots. Why don't you be a good friend and be my fansite instead?" she added as she shuffled the shots.

Yena just shook her head and let Yujin be. "Excuse you, last time I offered you told me it's better for me to not so you see no taking back on words was our rule"

Yujin snorted, "Geez, I was just kidding bruv" and she gave back the camera, "Hey--"

"No" Yena flatly rejected.

Yujin rolled her eyes, "I haven't said anything yet?"

Yena turned off her camera and hid it inside it case and smiled at her friend, "Your promotions just finished and of course I already know you'd invite me to your after party and again, why would I, me, Choi Yena be there? I'm just a mere fansite. Nuh uh no, don't want to cause any trouble to Triangle, Thank you though"

Yujin made a face, "Dude, it's party organized for fansites. We already talked about that."

Yena blinked, "Is that so? you should have told me earlier"

Yujin smiled, eyes not seen but surely not a sincere one. "Sure, I should've. Sorry, my bad" she sarcastically said.

Yena did the same, "Apology accepted"

Yujin was about to pinch her lips when she heard someone call her name.

"Ahn Yujin!" it was Chaewon by the way.

Choi Yena had put on her face mask and her hoodie and tapped Yujin's shoulder. "Gotta go" and dashed as if Chaewon who was approaching was a virus or something.

"Hey!" Yujin shouted at her friend who was already meters away before she could process as to why she dashed off. Choi Yena doesn't like meeting idols informally, she doesn't believe in privileges like that.

Chaewon who was a step away looked at Yena's direction but it was already dark she didn't notice who it was but she had a hunch. "Who?"

Yujin shrugged, "My bestfriend"

"My fansite?" she asked specifically.

Yujin nodded her head, "Putting that aside, Am I in trouble?"

Chaewon, "of course not, your girlfriend saved your before that could happen" Ahn Yujin, Triangle's maknae and a deadass troublemaker. Girl just in her own world, does what she thinks she should like how she just dashed out on an interview just because she saw her bestfriend passing by the set. Minju had to improvise why her co member slash her girlfriend had to go without notice.

Yujin proudly smiled but her smile turned to grimace as Chaewon pulled her ears. "Ahn Yujin, another stunt like that I'll ban you going outdoors!" and pulled Yujin to their van as Yujin beg to let go of her ears.

...

Yena's phone was ringing nonstop as she dashed fast to her car. She was busy until now since they had to revise a lot for their thesis, she's a graduating student and that what's makes their year busy.

She wore her bluetooth earphones as she started the car engine and answered the call.

"where are you? the event's about to be over Choi Yena" it was Yujin.

"Sorry, we had to revise a whole lot for our thesis I didn't notice it would be this late. Real sorry Yujin-ah, I'll try to catch up!" she immediately explained.

"Oh right, you have that thing going on. Okay, just hit me up if you could catch up. It's really almost over, and its rush hour isn't it?"

Yena hummed as she looked at her watch, "Yeah, I might not catch it but I'll try"

"Okay, gotta go!" -----

....

And as if she was spot on, as she arrived at the venue. Workers are wrapping up already. She scratched her head and brought out her phone to text Yujin that she arrived but was already late and even before she could type she heard a voice.

"Ssamyen?" she knew real well who it was and neither could she uphold to her values, she turned around and saw her angel in her full glory. Lol, she's wearing a onesie, Yena had to suppress the urge to blabber on how cute her idol was.

Yena gulped, but it was not noticed since it was already dark and she had her usual face mask on. She nodded her head, and asked, "How'd you know? Chaewon-nim?"

Chaewon ears perked at how formal she was. It was the usual but still there was nobody around. Chaewon giggle though making Yena curious as to why but she had a question to be answered, "I'm well aware of my fansites, Ssamyen-nim" she said the same as Yena did.

Yena then nodded her head and had to think on what to do next but even before she could, her hands were already out for a handshake. Chaewon stared at it and surely it made her awkward as if it wasn't her hands but of course she had to continue. "Choi Yena" she continued.

There's a sudden twitch on Chaewon's expression and then she smiled taking Yena's hands. Real unusual for THE Kim Chaewon to be smiling too much for someone she doesn't know personally. Well even for those she knew and is close to, she barely shows them her smiling that’s why it's a little iffy but Yena seems to not remember that that's the case. "Kim Chaewon, just Chaewon, no -nim or whatever" she had to say.

Yena had realised then that Chaewon wanted no honorifics on her name. "Oh. Okay, just Chaewon" of course, she had to do that, she cannot forego that.

Chaewon eyebrows rose but then she had that silly smile on her face. "you should use that wit at fansigns"

Yena pursed her lips, "Yeah, I'll think about that" and then she looked at Chaewon's confused expression. "Not to mean bad or what. I mean if your managers and bodyguards would stop looking like hawks ready to peck whenever, I don't wanna be kicked out for being misunderstood for insulting when I'm just being witty?" she looked serious as explaining that Chaewon had to blink continually at what she heard and of course she had to snort.

"Wow, you were serious" Chaewon had to say.

"I'm always serious about you though?" she said easily that Chaewon was taken aback.

Before Chaewon could speak, someone jumped on Yena's back and had her on headlock. "Oi Choi Yena, I was waiting for a text" and Yena was struggling to get out of Yujin's hold when it got loosened because Yujin blinked at Chaewon. She then looked at Yena and back at Yena and even pointed her fingers back and forth at them. "What were you both doing?" she asked.

Chaewon shrugged, "Ah, nothing. I recognized my fansite and I had to say Hi" she explained. Yena nodded at her bestfriend and then it was Chaewon's turn to point fingers at them. "You're a little too chummy with my fansite, Ahn Yujin" she said as if she's threatening or something.

Ahn Yujin eyed her for a second, "Are you jealous unnie? Ey, no worries she's yours all the way" she teased.

"Excuse me?"

"Alright unnie, you're excused"

"Ahn Yujin"

"Kidding, remember the 'bestfriend' I was talking about?"

"Yeah?"

"This is she in flesh, had to keep it a secret for various reasons you already know" Chaewon's mouth was 'o' shaped and surely she was about to say something when their manager called her name.

She then pursed her lips and took that moment to excuse herself. "If you may excuse me" Yujin and Yena nodded her head. She looked back at Yena, "Looking forward to those witty talks, Ssamyen-nim" she said before she strolled away.

Yujin tilted her head, "What was that?" she asked, more to herself but Yena swatted her hands on her shoulder.

"That was nothing" she replied.

"I was talking to myself, but okay" Yujin replied.

They started to walk to her car when Yujin had to say something, "So much for restricting me on formally introducing you to Chaewon unnie" she said.

Yena looked at her, "I mean its common courtesy to look at someone who called your name, could I have just walked away instead then?"

Yujin giggled, "Chill, I was just asking?"

"Yujin-ah" It was Minjoo. "Oh, Yena-unnie. Hi!"

"Hello, Minjoo. Be a good girl and take this annoying puppy away from me" Yena winked, Yujin rolled her eyes, and Minjoo giggled.

"Sure unnie" she said and the held her hands out to Yujin as if she's really a puppy, but nah that's just how they are. Yena snorted, Yujin pouted and Minjoo raised her brows. Yujin did not hold her hands though, she s her arms around Minjoo's hips instead.

"Alright, let's go!" said Yujin looking all victorious.

Yena had to roll her eyes and snort. "Hey just remember Minjoo. You've been dating her for years. How about take a break?"

Minjoo just giggled and Yujin looked at her making a face, "You're just jealous" said that and stuck her tongue out at Yena.

"Aight, I'll be taking my leave then." said Yena and the two nodded their heads.

"Drive safe, unnie" said Minjoo.

“Why do I have to crave Popsicle this late at night anyway” said Yena as she looked for the flavor she’d been getting ever since. She smirked when she brought out the watermelon flavored one. She was about to go to the cashier counter when she saw someone familiar in front of the refrigerator. She even tilted her head just to confirm her speculations and then she got near her saying, “lychee flavored alcoholic drink?” the person who heard jumped on her spot and almost dropped the in-can she was holding that thankfully Yena caught in her hand.

“Oh, Ssamyen-nim” said Chaewon who got her drink from Yena who held her hand out that was holding it.

“Wow” Yena exclaimed as she observed how Chaewon was clothed. As if not a celebrity, she was wearing her normal clothes not even concealing her face while her a normal college student was wrapped in a hoodie, a facemask and a cap as if she’s the one that should hide.

“What?” Chaewon asked confused at Yena’s reaction.

Yena shook her head, “Aren’t you afraid of getting seen in public? I mean you’re an idol and you have a lot of fans, I’m one myself?” she said.

Chaewon didn’t get what Yena said at first but then Chaewon looked at how clothed Yena was and looked at how she looked at her reflection and it hit her. “Ah, me wearing normally like this? It’s fine, I know the cashier and it’s not the neighbourhood where our dorm is so it’s fine”

Yena’s eyebrows twitched as if she was hit of a revelation. “Right! That’s what I was thinking about before I approached you. Why would Triangle’s Kim Chaewon be on the other side of the town instead in theirs and then I just forgot to ask since I saw you holding a can of a lychee flavoured beer?” she said unsure.

Chaewon snorted, “Why? I’m an adult just like you and if I’m right we’re about the same age?”

“Heh, I’m older by months” and then Yena shook her head. “Throwing that conversation away, does anyone know you’re here?” she said even used her pointing finger to point the whole convenience store.

“Of course, our manager knows I always go here at this time of the night” said Chaewon and Yena raised her brows.

“Then are you with your manager?” she asked.

“No, I always go alone” she replied.

“Huh? And you’re allowed?” Yena looking all confused.

Chaewon chuckled, “Your judgment of entertainment agencies is that clouded, huh. Don’t worry, ours isn’t that strict. We’re not from a big company with so many rules to abide and our CEO isn’t that kind of person so we are free. Just remember, I’m from a trio where the two other members are dating and she’s cool with that” she clarified.

Yena slowly nodded her head, “Y-yeah you have a point”

Chaewon smiled. “By the way, I don’t think that popsicle would last any longer” pointing at Yena’s popsicle that was out of the freezer for how many minutes already.

Yena looked at it and felt how soft it was inside of its plastic wrapper already. She winced and scratched the back of her head. Chaewon scrunched her nose and smiled again, “How about I go get you another one, and maybe another of this too” she said and pointed at her not so cold beer already.

“O-oh, yeah. I think so too. I’ll go get more” weirdly why did she have to stutter. Yena scratched the back of her head and opened the fridge to get more of the beer.

“Do you usually come at this time of the night?” said Yena as she bit from her popsicle and the other hand was holding the plastic that contains the beers she got which was too many they didn’t finish at the convenience store, ah she got another popsicle again by the way.

Chaewon nodded her head, “Yep, I just accidentally found this place when I was looking for Yujin. Our manager told me to follow her so yeah. She just told me she was visiting a friend but we didn’t know who it was and you know how Yujin’s a troublemaker so we had to atleast have someone to cover her. I didn’t know it was you though and yeah, I liked it here and I’d just find myself coming back again”

Yena looked at her watch, “It’s this late already?” she said and Chaewon looked at the time also.

“That’s a pity. I’d have to go home then” Chaewon said as if she meant something. “Thank you for your time. Ssamyen-nim” she said and turned her back at her.

“It’s just Yena you know?” said Yena and Chaewon looked back at her.

“I’d had a gotten a lot of liking at Ssamyen. How about you overdo her and let’s see if I’d ever like Yena over Ssamyen? If that happens I’d call you Yena” she spoke like an idol in a fansign.

Yena was awestruck and didn’t know what to tell and so she spoke of other things like the bag of beer on her hand. “W-what about these beers?” she asked.

“Next time”

“What?”

“Keep it, and let’s drink it next time” she said turning around.

Yena was a blinking mess as she looked at those lychee flavoured beer and back at Chaewon’s diminishing figure. She huffed and said, “What was that?”

“Yah, Ahn Yujin stop bouncing on my bed. Don’t you have any schedules?” Yena said as she felt her bed rock like there’s an earthquake. She was still half asleep but she knows there’s one insane person who’d do that and it’s no other than her bestfriend.

The bouncing stopped but she felt weight on one spot of her bed. Yujin might have sat down. “No schedules. Our promotions just ended you idiot” Yujin replied. “So wake up already, don’t you have anything else to do?”

“This is my day off you puppy, get off. I want to get some sleep, and I slept too late last night” she mumbled as she shifted onto her pillow but then she felt someone staring at her from the other side of the bed and surely it was not Yujin since she shifted away from Yujin. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chaewon tilting her head looking at her. Yena’s soul was still asleep so she just stared at Chaewon like an idiot and she shook her head saying, “No way Chaewon’s in my house. I need more sleep” she murmured and closed her eyes but before she could even close it Chaewon chuckled. Yena opened them fully and slowly sat on her bed. She slapped her face and then all of a sudden she slapped Chaewon’s forehead. Oh my, girl thought she really was dreaming. Chaewon’s eyes flew open as she felt Yena’s hands on her forehead. Minjoo who just arrived at the room saw it on time and gasped. Yena looked at Minjoo and at Yujin, and lastly at Chaewon. She retracted her hand away, and in a sudden realization. Her eyes and mouth flew open at the same time. She looked at everyone else and said, “HOW THE IS TRIANGLE IN MY ROOM!!!” in a very high pitched voice panicking, and so Chaewon did what she receive from Yena and slapped her forehead but this time it was harder than how Yena did. Yujin who saw it snorted and looked away. Yena looked at Chaewon only wide-eyed, “Chaewon-ssi” and she passed out.

“Let her be” said Yujin and pulled everyone else outside of her room.

Yujin who saw first her bestfriend going down from her room to the kitchen had this sly smile on her face and Yena glared at her. Chaewon saw Yujin’s expression and looked back since her back was facing the stairs and Yena looked like she’s about to poop or something as she looked away, Chaewon chuckled.

Even though she was shy at what happened, she still went on her way to the kitchen and sat beside Yujin. She looked everywhere else and didn’t see Minjoo so she asked Yujin, “Minjoo?”

“Practice”

Yena’s eyebrows flew up, “How about you guys?” she asked.

Yujin smiled, “Oh yeah. I just waited to see you sober up and hoping I could tease you but you see here Chaewon unnie saved you by saying she’d report every I did to our manager and so I’m just keeping it in Choi Yena-ssi” and she winked like it’s not really a big deal. “But I have to go too, just needed to confirm if you’d wake up” and so she laughed.

Yena rolled her eyes, typical Ahn Yujin with her antics. Yujin looked at Chaewon, “I’ll go first then unnie~” and Chaewon nodded, Yena looked at Chaewon with questioning eyes and Chaewon smiled.

“See you later, Choi Yena-ssi” said Yujin and Yena weirdly looked at her but Yujin just laughed it off.

And then it was two of them left. The room just felt silent for a moment until Chaewon spoke, “It’s fine, you slapping my forehead is fine. We’re quits, I also did it to you anyway” and shrugged and gave Yena coffee that they made earlier.

Yena winced. “Still it’s embarrassing though?” she said and drank from the cup of coffee. “How did you even think of coming to my house, all of you? Yujin never did that before” she murmured.

Chaewon shrugged, “Ah she said she never did that before since she’s keeping her word but now that you had met me personally and privately. She can take us all in your home already. Girl knows no boundaries you know that already” she said. Yena just face palmed.

But in the end Yena shrugged, “Oh well,  I just think I’m lucky then. The whole Triangle just barged in my house early in the morning waking me up, although not exactly how I would have imagined it happen” she said. Chaewon looked at her and smirked. “What?” Yena asked.

“You’ve imagined it happen?” she was fishing but then Yena’s just too honest that she didn’t realize what Chaewon was up to.

Yena then said, “Chaewon-ssi, you might be forgetting I’m a fan?” she said like it’s no big deal.

Chaewon then raised her brows at her and shifted her body to face Yena, “Then can I ask something?”

“You’re already asking, Chaewon-ssi” Chaewon rolled her eyes, Yena snickered, “Kidding, go on”

“How did you become a fan? of Triangle?” Chaewon asked.

“Ah, It’s because of you.” And then Yena clicked her tongue, “Don’t tell Yujin I said that”

“Why me? Shouldn’t it be because of Yujin?” Chaewon said fishing for more answers.

Yena scrunched her nose, “It should’ve been natural that I followed Triangle because of my bestfriend but I’m a fansite master of whom? It’s you right?”

“Then why me?” she asked again.

“You’re overly curious as to why I like you, Chaewon-ssi” Yena grinned.

Chaewon leaned back, “No, it’s just that It’s been a while since I’ve talked to someone like this”

Yena pursed her lips, “What do you mean likes this. You’ve talked to your fans a lot like this, Chaewon-ssi?”

Chaewon huffed, “Ah, molla. Just answer will you?”

Yena chuckled since she’s just actually teasing Chaewon. “As expected, the not so patient Kim Chaewon that only Ahn Yujin gets scared of” she giggled. “Why do I like you? Of course, It’s because you’re Kim Chaewon. If you’re curious as to why still, I don’t know what to tell anymore. I mean I’m your fan because you’re Kim Chaewon, that’s really all I could tell” and Kim Chaewon just held her breath. Usually fans would think about the best things to tell like, it’s because you’re pretty, you’re kind, or because of your smile or whatever you could be in their eyes. It was nothing Chaewon expected as an answer.

But Chaewon didn’t want Yena to know that she got the upper hand and so she gave her a stink eye, “Or maybe you just don’t know what you like about me, Choi Yena-ssi?” oh man, that’s a mistake, calling her by her name.

Yena leaned back, “Or maybe let’s talk about that fact that you like Yena more than Ssamyen-nim now? Kim Chaewon-ssi?”

“Huh?” She didn’t realize she had called her by her name.

Yena smiled, “for you information, you just called me by my name. Chaewon-ssi”

Oh, . She internally squealed but then she’s Kim Chaewon and she rolled her eyes, “Whatever, and didn’t I say it’s just Chaewon?” she said.

Yena chuckled, “Fine, fine. My idol, Chaewon-ah”

Chaewon rolled her eyes once more but behind those eye rolls were a hidden smile.

“A slap in the forehead is what it took for you to like me? Are you sure your brain’s intact? Or maybe I screwed something up in there” Yena rambling who was at her side already she didn’t even notice. Maybe another eye roll would do.

Number of shutters, clicks, and flashes are heard and seen on the venue of the fansign held by Triangle, Yena was behind her big camera taking shots of Chaewon smiling at her fans and having a conversation with them about trivial things and whatnots. She grinned when Chaewon looked at her camera which she had seen behind it, Chaewon just posed with a wacky grin on her face. Other fans and fansites caught that shot but then it was for Ssamyen-nim.

Yena held her head up when their batch was called for their turn. She left her camera on and set it on video mode.

It was Yujin first that she had to talk to, Yujin had this usually grinning face on her and Yujin said, “What did you get for me?” she asked.

“Nothing” Yena said and Yujin pouted.

Yena rolled her eyes and brought her album to her, “Your fans would have brought you whatever you wanted. Just text me and I’ll send it to you” she said and Yujin grinned.

They were then told to move and it was Minjoo, Yena smiled exactly different on how she talked to Yujin, “Minjoo-yah, is Yujin taking care of you well? Or should I put some sense on to you and might wake you up from that nightmare?” she said and Yujin glared at Yena.

Minjoo chuckled, “I’m fine unnie, this nightmare is what I want to wake up to everyday” she said and Yena winced.

She acted like she was getting goose bumps, “Did I ever do you wrong in my past life Minjoo-yah? Unnie didn’t need to hear that” she said acting like she’s almost about to cry and Yujin wanted to punch her because of that. Chaewon on the side was eyeing Yena, and chuckling although she was talking to another fan. They were then told to move.

Chaewon leaned on her chair, “Look who’s here, Isn’t this the great Ssamyen-nim” she exclaimed.

Yena made a face, “It’s Choi Yena though but oh well you might have repaired what I have broken in your head since it has been a while” she cheekily said and Chaewon had to chuckle.

“Did you bring my lychee flavored---“

“isn’t it too early for beer?”

“silly, I meant the usual candies!” Chaewon said since she sensed her manager eyeing her and so she raised her brow at Yena but Yena made a face.

“Alright here it is” she said then handed both the album and the candies she had been giving Chaewon whenever they had met the past few days, Chaewon had taken a liking at them so Yena had stacked them up in her house since whenever they had time Triangle would show up uninvited in her home.

Chaewon then smiled like a little kid as she ate that one little candy that even her manager gave up on restricting her, Yena looked at her manager and she just sighed. They had come close to you know since she’s the one Chaewon was always with when she’d go to their neighborhood. Yena chuckled at Triangle’s manager and gave a peace sign.

“See you later then, Choi Yena-ssi” said Chaewon and Yena snickered since Chaewon and her agreed them speaking informally but then again she’s being formal in public.

Yujin was eyeing them at that moment and Yena felt it. Her eyes then fell onto Yujin who has this expression on her face she can’t read but then Yujin smirked.

“What?” Yena mouthed but Yujin just smiled as she looked away making Yena tilt her head thinking what was that about.

Yena slept a little too much that she didn’t know what the time was and forgot about meeting Chaewon at their usual time. It has been their usual and her body was accustomed to it but she was just too tired about their thesis but then she washed her face and hastily went out of her house.

She’s maybe more than half an hour late and she thought Chaewon might have left already but then she saw Chaewon sitting on their usual spot and she sighed as she fixed herself up and breathed out deeply before getting onto their seat. The first thing she did was say, “Sorry, I slept too much than I had expected” she said and she scratched her head.

Chaewon held her head up and said, “It’s fine, Yena-yah. It’s not like you’re obligated or something and I was a little late anyway” she said.

Yena pursed her lips since she had felt something she shouldn’t had but then again the usual her would reply this, “That’s right, but then again I just wanted to say sorry since I felt like I made you wait. You, my idol, my muse” she said.

Chaewon smiled but then it never reached her eyes, “Right, I’m your idol and you’re my fan. That’s right” she murmured enough for Yena not to hear.

“Hmm?” Yena hummed and Chaewon shook her head.

“Nothing” she replied, and gave the last remaining lychee flavored beer to Yena and she stood up.

“You’re going?” Yena asked.

“Yeah” she said then she looked sideways and Yena saw her too. It was their manager.

“Eunbi-unnie, Hello” said Yena and Eunbi apologetically smiled at her.

“I’ll have to take Chaewon a little earlier than usual. Sorry, Yena” she said and Yena aggressively shook her head.

“No need to be apologetic unnie. It’s fine unnie, I’m thankful enough I can even bond with my idol” she said and Eunbi looked at Chaewon and she shook her head.

“We’ll be going first then” she said and she nodded her head.

“Take care, Chaewon-ah” she said then Chaewon smiled at her, and as soon as she turned back that smile faded.

“Ahn Yujin, this is your fault” she murmured to herself before entering the van.

“You were a little late, huh?” said Eunbi as soon as Chaewon sat inside the van.

“You heard that unnie? And what magic powers did you even have that you were right on time I felt like leaving?” she asked.

Eunbi looked at the rear view mirror to look at Chaewon. “I just felt like that since it was torture seeing you drink almost all of those bottles alone when you had someone already” Chaewon then nodded her head and looked outside the window. To be honest, Chaewon was a little too early, maybe an hour earlier than usual. She sighed and maybe cursed Ahn Yujin under her breath once again.

FLASHBACK

One night they had a practice for their comeback and since they needed to prepare for it. Chaewon’s night trips to the other side of the town were lessened.

They had finished maybe practicing their dance routine and Yujin sat next to her when she could’ve sat beside Minjoo as usual so she looked weirdly at Yujin who was giving her a bottle of water.

“Don’t worry unnie, it doesn’t have poison” said Yujin grinning like hell as usual.

Chaewon held her hand out to her to receive it, “I didn’t say anything?” said Chaewon.

Yujin then said, “you’re expression says it all unnie” she said although there’s a bit of something there more, Chaewon knows. Yujin’s expression was a little bit different than usual.

Chaewon was about to gulp down the water when she brought it out again when she heard what Yujin said. Thankfully she didn’t burst it on Yujin’s face. “Unnie, You like Minjoo unnie too right?” she said.

Chaewon just looked at Yujin but her expression’s still the same. “H-how did you find out?” she asked since its out already and you can’t really run from any conversation Yujin had started.

Yujin then said, “you’re expression says it all unnie” this time with her usual facial expression, that usual cheeky grin on her.

“Yujin-ah, I’m over that for a while already” she told Yujin.

Yujin nodded her head, “Yes unnie, I know” she said.

“Then why are we having this conversation?” she asked curiously.

“Impatient aren’t you unnie? That’s not even what we will talk about, that’s just the intro” she pouted and clicked her tongue.

“Okay?” Chaewon was about to drink again, but Yujin halted her from doing that.

“Drink later, I don’t want you splashing water on my face unnie” said Yujin and so Chaewon held her hand down with the water bottle.

“Unnie”

“What?”

“You like Choi Yena, don’t you?”

“What?!” she exclaimed thanking Yujin internally for stopping her from drinking that water.

“You didn’t know?!” Yujin exclaimed too as if it was hers to know and not Chaewon’s to know herself.

“How were you able to conclude it like that?” Chaewon said recovering from shock.

Yujin made a stern face, “unnie, your expression says it all” she said then Chaewon just had this strange expression on her face and she didn’t speak anymore.

“Are you not busy? Isn’t like your promotions still ongoing?” Yena asked as she woke up to Chaewon in her kitchen preparing for breakfast, “And where is the couple?” she asked.

“Think about it Yena-yah, Will I be here if I was busy? And the couple you’re talking about is busy about something I cannot disclose” Chaewon replied as she put on the table two plates of omelet rice.

Yena’s salivating as she looked at the food in front of her. She might have forgotten to eat last night when she fell asleep again because of exhaustion. “Oh okay. May I dig in?” asked Yena looking so eager that Chaewon stared at her and chuckled.

“Go on” she said.

 “By the way” said Yena and Chaewon looked at her after she ate one spoon of that omelet rice she made. “I’ll show you something” she said. “It’s nothing, just some exclusive photos of you I haven’t shown anyone else yet” she said then grinned.

“Just tell me those photos are the ones you keep for yourself” Chaewon replied and Yena grinned again.

“Yeah, that’s right.” And she continued to eat her breakfast.

Chaewon then reached out her hand on Yena’s face and Yena stopped moving, “What are you? A kid?” she said and removed that little grain of rice that was stuck on the side of Yena’s lips and then Chaewon continued eating hers as if nothing had happened.

Yena on the other side continued eating hers too. For a moment there was silence between the two of them until it was Chaewon spoke again, “Where do you keep the lychee candies again?” she asked since she can’t keep up with the sudden awkwardness.

Yena then pointed the top left shelf, “Can you reach them though?” Yena teased.

Chaewon rolled her eyes, “Excuse me, I’m taller than you” she said.

“yeah like a millimeter taller” Yena replied passively replied as she watched Chaewon go for it and yeah to be honest she can’t reach it. Yena uses a stool anyway when she’s going to get one. “Use the stool, miss” said Yena as she grins at Chaewon who followed what she said rolling her eyes at Yena.

Chaewon then climbed on top of the stool and as expected she reached the candies. “but isn’t it early for candies?” Yena asked and Chaewon looked at her with a stern face.

“Yeah, but it’s not too early for lychee” she replied and as if she forgot about the stool Chaewon just took a step making her go out of balance that Yena hastily jumped out of her seat to catch Chaewon from almost falling.

“Geez” said Yena as she held Chaewon on her arms. Chaewon looked at Yena with a shocked expression and blinked her way out. “Careful” and maybe just maybe, Chaewon let out a little gasp that came out like a hiccup. Yena then looked at her making their faces a little nearer than they’ve had. “Are you okay?” she asked then Chaewon hastily stood up from Yena’s hold and nodded her head.

“Y-yeah, thanks” she replied, Yena then took the candy on her hand and unwrapped it.

“Here” she said then gave the candy to Chaewon who seemed still not like herself. “Should I shove this onto your mouth or—” said Yena and then Chaewon grabbed it from her, “Yeah, I thought so too” and then both of them sat on their seats. Yena continued to finish her food and Chaewon’s melting that lychee candy in . Yena and Chaewon would steal glances at each other from time to time that miraculously neither had caught the other stealing glances.  

They are now in front of Yena’s computer and Yena had pulled another seat for Chaewon who was now by her side. “Where did you even get that?!” Chaewon exclaimed as Yena showed her a pouty photo of her that she rarely does.

“I’m very sure Ssams would love to see this but I want this for myself” said Yena and chuckled. Ssams is what Chaewon fans call themselves.

Chaewon then said, “Sure, you have that all by yourself”

“Yeah, I’m doing it already?” she said pertaining having Chaewon by herself already.

Chaewon then huffed, “Show me another” she then said forgetting about what Yena just said. Yena then pursed her lips and clicked the next button but then she clicked it again since it showed a graduation photo of her when she was still in high school. Chaewon had seen it though. “You’re a Hanlim graduate?” she then said and Yena shrugged.

“You didn’t have to see that though” Yena then replied.

“Why?” Chaewon asked.

“I mean it’s now worth knowing?” Yena replied.

“I don’t know about that. I think everything about you is worth though?” Lol, she said that without even thinking about it. “I-I mean, yeah. You’re a wonderful person to get to know about—No, I meant—“  she clarified but isn’t that putting more of what she just said earlier.

Yena then smiled hearing what Chaewon said, “— Go on, tell me more” she was teasing for sure  that made Chaewon glare at her, as expected of her defense mechanism. “I’m kidding” said Yena and gave her a peace sign.

“Whatever” said Chaewon rolling her eyes and concealing that nervous laugh behind it. Yena then clicked the back button and showed Chaewon her graduation photo.

“Yeah, I’m a Hanlim graduate just like you” she said and looked at Chaewon. “And you’re my hoobae, Oh, you should call me sunbae then?”

“Heh, No way. I like calling you Yena better” she blurted out again. Why does she have to keep blurting out things she’d regret in the end.

Yena chuckled, “Yeah sure” and Chaewon inwardly cursed herself. “And so, I better close this folder. I think this was the wrong one” Yena said and was about to close it when Chaewon said something again.

“It’s fine, what’s the fun in seeing my face anyway. Seeing yours might be a lot better” Bingo ka na sis ha.

“What, Is it my birthday or something? Or do you like ‘Yena’ so much?” said Yena indifferently. Lucky you Chaewon, Yena doesn’t seem to notice anything different.

Chaewon smiled sweetly. “Cherish this moment then, This is just for today”

“Fine by me” said Yena and she herself smiled back.

They were interrupted though by none other than Ahn Yujin herself. “Woah, careful you’re cheeks would burst any moment now” she said she herself with a cheeky grin.

Chaewon then gave a warning with her eyes that Yujin immediately saw. “Hehe” she nervously laughed and pouted scratching the back of her head.

She was then followed by Minjoo, “I told you not to bother them” she said and pulled Yujin away.

“Let’s go down?” Yena offered and Chaewon nodded her head, leaving that next clicked photo which Chaewon didn’t see.

“Why are you going back?” Yena asked as Yujin was climbing the stairs.

“Going to change” she replied and so Yena gave her a nod.

Yujin was supposed to go directly to the cabinet when something caught her attention. It was the photo shown in Yena’s computer. Yujin forehead creased when she eyed it. It was Kim Chaewon with her Hanlim uniform on. Yujin blinked as she looked at that certain photo which she herself hasn’t seen yet and how come Yena have a photo of Chaewon like that. As far as Yujin knows, it was a secret that Chaewon was a trainee of an entertainment agency, Yujin knows since she was a trainee but it wasn’t a thing they could disclose. Yujin then shrugged of the thought as of the moment as she decided to change clothes first. She then put on a mental note to ask Yena for that matter.

“You’re not coming yet?” Minjoo asked Yujin who seemed to have no intention of leaving yet.

“Yes babe. I told manager unnie already” she said and Chaewon looked at her.

Minjoo nodded her head and looked at Chaewon, “Let’s go unnie?” she said but Chaewon didn’t seem to hear and didn’t move. Yujin grinned. “Unnie?” Minjoo asked again.

“Huh?” she then said.

“Minjoo said, “Let’s go unnie”” Yena said copying how Minjoo had said it and Chaewon rolled her eyes. Yujin snorted.

“Hey, I don’t think she wants to leave yet though?” Yujin obviously teasing and Chaewon shot her daggers through her eyes, and she hid behind Yena who was looking at her weirdly. “I’m kidding. Hey babe, you guys go on first” she told Minjoo who had this little smile on her face knowing what Yujin was up to again. She’d known Yujin for a while and what antics she has. Minjoo then pulled Chaewon, who seemed to be shocked by the action, but then again she gave warning through her eyes to Yujin and Yujin gave her a salute.

“Unnie” said Minjoo as they walk to their company car.

“Hmm?”

“Don’t worry. Yujin is too afraid of you to even disclose something personal” she said and Chaewon looked at her confused. Minjoo chuckled, “You like her right?”

“Huh?”

“Yena-unnie, you like her right?”

“Do couples think the same?” Chaewon asked.

“No unnie, you’re just too obvious?”

“I don’t get it”

Minjoo snorted, “You’re just too cheeky when Yena unnie is on sight, and unnie we can see those hidden smiles you know. You’re bad at hiding them anyway” said Minjoo and Chaewon winced.

Chaewon sighed and Minjoo asked her, “Why unnie?”

“I don’t know” she replied and Minjoo pursed her lips.

“Hey, when did you start loving to take photos?” Yujin asked as soon as they left.

“What’s with the random question?”

“I’m a random person”

“True”

“Now, answer the question”

“Kim Chaewon is that you?” and Yujin smacked her arm, “What’s with the smack?” she said and held her arm.

“Just answer the question”

Yena then said, “Since I knew of Kim Chaewon’s existence, why?!”

“And that was when?” Yujin asked again not giving attention to Yena’s tone.

Yena clicked her tongue, “Since Hanlim” she said and looked away. “Not when Triangle started, but way before that” she answered honestly and Yujin smirked.

“That was easy?” she said.

“I know you saw the photo and I ain’t gonna lie” she said rolling her eyes.

“That’s stalking though?” she said and Yena explained herself as fast as she could.

“It wasn’t stalking if I didn’t intend to take a photo of her intentionally” she said. Yujin raised her brows at Yena.  “We had this photography class that I hated since I knew nothing about cameras and my mom just got me whatever and of course I had to take whichever I had seen I thought was a scene to be taken. I didn’t even know I took a photo of her until I checked everything I’ve taken. I was just flashing through those photos until I caught sight of her, and then--” she looked away she seemed to be blushing.

Yujin then took that opportunity to grin hard and continue what she was saying, “and then she became the muse of your photography… unintentionally” and Yujin smiled, “Oh well, Chaewon unnie’s beauty isn’t for passing anyway. I get why you did that” she said and Yena nodded her head.

“You should’ve seen the shock on my face when I found out she’d be in the same group with you” said Yena.

“Wait, you weren’t shocked for me? that I was debuting?” said Yujin.

Yena raised her brows, “Why would I be? I knew for the fact that you were going to debut?” she said and Yujin grinned.

“Then did it affect your decision when I keep telling you I would introduce you to my group?”

Yena nodded her head, “Yeah, there’s no way I could act natural around her” she said.

“But you had acted fine with the fansign events?” said Yujin.

“Yeah bro, I had to act fine or I’ll look like around her. No way I’d do that” she said. “And in no way, I could talk to my crush normally even if you had introduced me to her. Maybe you’d be giving me heart attack if I had ever agreed to have me meet through you” she said and maybe Yujin cringed a little too much that it showed through her face and Yena saw it. “As if you’re not like this when its Minjoo were talking about”

“Yeah dude but it’s natural since we’ve been dating since like SOPA? ”

“that long already?” and Yena just realized something. “Wait a minute. You’ve been dating since SOPA?!”

“Yes? Didn’t I tell you that?”

“No!”

Breaking: Girl Group Sphinx’s leader, Jo Aerie is found out to be dating. Although it wasn’t revealed who she was dating but fans had speculations of who it was. Sphinx’s management is yet to release an official statement.

Comments:

sphinxsheart: isn’t that Egypt?

aeriespnhx: yeah that’s about right, explains why aerie was a little more chummy with Egypt master-nim other than any of her fansites. Smh.

sphinxnumberone: uhm, she’s dating her fansite?

Jojosphinx: I don’t know what to feel about this.

ancientsphinx: just let them be, ffs.   

greataeri: they’re already at the top, aerie might have thought they could stay there forever. smh, she’s the leader but had she ever thought what would happen to the group and importantly to the other members??? smh really.  

… and 534 comments more.  

“Unnie?” asked Minjoo as she watched Chaewon stare at that article about that certain girlgroup.

“Oh?” Chaewon looked back at Minjoo.

“What are you thinking?” Minjoo asked.

Chaewon blinked, “Me? No, nothing” she replied and gave her an assuring smile. No way would you pull another answer when she does that. Minjoo reluctantly nodded her head and let Chaewon be.

Chaewon bit her lip as she keep scrolling down and reading those comments. There were congratulatory ones but there were a little too much of those hate and undecided comments about the matter. She sighed and put her head on her deck.  

“Chaewon-ah, the car’s ready” said Eunbi as it was that usual time that she goes to the other side of the town. Eunbi looked at her and she wasn’t really dressed like she’s going out, “You’re not going?” Eunbi asked.

Chaewon shook her head, “No unnie. I’m a little bit tired” she said and so Eunbi nodded her head. She was about to leave when her head whipped onto Chaewon’s laptop that showed that article about the dating news. She pursed her lips and shook her head. What was thinking was put on hold when, “Unnie” Chaewon called for her, “Can I ask you for a favor?” Eunbi nodded her head.

“Of course”

“Go tell Yena to stop coming” she said staring at Eunbi who was kind of baffled.

“but why?” Eunbi couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“I know you know unnie.” Chaewon smiled. “I’m Triangle’s leader unnie. I have to remember that”

“Chaewon-ah..”

“Oh and please give her that lychee flavored beer” she said and Eunbi surely saw that sad glint in her eyes.

Eunbi sighed feeling defeated. “Sure, anything else?” Chaewon shook her head and headed to lie on her bed.

Eunbi gave her one last look before leaving her room.

As Yena arrived to the usual convenience store with that same usual smile on her face she always had even before she sees Chaewon but it went to a confused expression instead when she saw none in their usual spot. Still she went there and took a seat of her own.

“Yena” she heard a voice but she was sure it wasn’t Chaewon.

“Eunbi-unnie” she said and Eunbi started walking to her. She then brought out that lychee beer she had and put it on their table. Yena looked at it and then to Eunbi who was obviously contemplating what to say. Yena isn’t that dumb to not notice though.

“A parting gift, huh?” said Yena.

“Yena…”

Yena pursed her lips and held the drink. She looked at Eunbi and smiled, “Tell her thank you for the drink, unnie”

“Are you supposed to be smiling?” asked Eunbi riddled why the two could act as if there is nothing between them.

Yena grinned, “Of course, I was lucky enough I could even bond with The Kim Chaewon” she said.

“But--”

Yena again smiled at her, “I’m just a fansite unnie. A person that should only love from a far” before Eunbi could even retaliate, Yena stood up already, “Ah, that was short-lived” now she smiled to herself, “Anyway, I was happy and that’s all that matters. Isn’t it Eunbi-unnie?” she wasn’t particularly looking for an answer.  “I’ll be going then unnie” she said and all Eunbi could do was nod her head.

Eunbi sighed as she again had to look at someone’s back that showed how emotions also can be seen through the language of the body.

She clicked her tongue, “Why are kids these days so mature and kind of dumb?” she asked herself or more to that photo on the back of her phone.

 

;;;