Final

Stargazer! (English Ver.)

10 Things I Love about Seulgi, my lovable Bear! 
(What it takes to have an amazing Girlfriend!) 

 

1.) Her smile - Killer smile! When you're still far away from where she is and yet she's already showing up her smile. The smile that you don't want to let go, and you can't afford to blink because of its Beauty. Her smile that always reaches her eyes, whenever she sees her girlfriend from a far. Sometimes it seems like her eyes are going to disappear when she smiles to the fullest haha, but I really Love it! 

 

2.) Her laugh- OMG! You're world will go upside down once you hear her laughing coz it's so great to listen with your own ears. She always makes sure that she'll laugh to your jokes even if it's corny, for you not to feel embarrassed. And She does not want to waste your effort for making those non sense jokes.

 

3.) She is Honest and trustworthy- You don't have to monitor or ask her what she's doing or where she is, Coz she updates you voluntarily. She's  the type of person that you don't need to guard every time *like a steaming rice in a rice cooker!  hahaha* that's why you can't doubt her. She even tells you when she's about to poop for you to be informed if ever she can't  reply asap coz she needs to concentrate in the toilet!

 

4.) Her dedication- When she wants to achieve something she really works hard for it. Quitting is not on her vocabulary, she'll do everything whatever it takes or how long it will take. Like how she's giving an effort for her girlfriend. For sure you really can't resist her! 

 

5.) Her positivity- Even you're getting tired on your situation, she's always by your side saying "You can DO IT! Don't give up. Just remember that I'm always here to cheer you up!" Then there she is smiling at you until you feel fine and your negative thoughts will suddenly fades.

 

6.) She is so funny- Whenever you're with her for sure there is no dull moments. You'll be laughing so hard until you stifle a giggle on her cuteness like a chubby little kid with fluffy cheeks that you want to pinch every minute. She will also sweep your boredom while waiting outside the cinema by making you entertained then you'll just realize that you are already next in line. 

 

7.) Her patience- Gosh! You'll just admire her so much because of her unlimited patience. Like,  you have to meet her at 8am but you arrived at 9:30am! Seriously!? For goodness sake! 1hour and 30 minutes late! But you'll never hear her nag at you, not even once. She'll just flash a smile on her lips and pats your head while saying "I knew it! You'll be here! " Then she will hug you, a one firm hug that seems like you miss each other even you're together almost every day. Then every time you're not in a good mood, she'll just let you do what you want to do to her and just staying on your side listening to your tantrums. You won't hear any complains from her. She'll just take a deep breath and will kiss you on forehead for you to calm down. 

 

8.) She listens to you very well-  If her girlfriend has a problem she'll set a side her tiredness from work just to listen to her. She'll just prioritize you first before she takes a rest. Everytime you want to say or want to talk about something, she always lends an ear to listen. Even you're saying nonsense, she'll just focus on every word you say. 

 

9.) She is caring and supportive- When she knew that you're having a fever for sure she will come to you first even she's going to be late on her work. She'll do that even she knows that you're with your family and they can take Care of you. And you'll never feel that youre fighting alone with your trials, coz you know that she'll always be there to support you. If there's something you want to achieve she'll push you to do your very best.  And she will always motivates you to become a better version of yourself. It seems like you're definitely sure that you're going to reach your goal in life because there's one Kang Seulgi in your universe. 

 

10.) And last but absolutely not the least!--Being Consistent! - Yes! this is so so so true! Because the effort that she exerted ever since you started your relationship, expect that she'll still do the same thing until the end. 

 

 

My Bear! This is for you!  Happy 6th anniversary! Amazing right! We've been together for a long time! And most people around us are getting jealous. They're making me convince to just give you to them haha  but I reply with conviction that even I offer you to them I know that you'll still come back to me. I am correct?  Right?  As long as forever, I will love you. Whatever happens you'll always be a part of my heart. 

Whenever you get sad, just read this. And When my time has come and you're already missing me,  just look at heavens, I'm there looking at you. Always remember that you always have my heart. I don't want to see you crying!  I'm not used to that and I don't want to get use either! I am aware That I won't be able to stay here any longer but please don't be discouraged when I am about to lose my own battle. Always remember that I love you so much 

My Bear I know, I'm writing this letter too long but I'll take this as advantage as much as I still have strength.

Sorry! I'm really sorry if I kept my condition from you. I did that coz I know I can't afford to see you lonely if you'll find out that I'm suffering from  leukemia Stage 4 and there is no cure for this.  Sorry for the days that I was pushing you away coz I don't want you to see me getting weaker. I don't want you to see me slowly giving up. Sorry If I told you, I don't need you anymore. I just said that for you to get mad at me, so you'll get rid from me. Because I know, I won't last long. 

But even I did that to you,  you still choose to stay by my side. You did not let me alone to fight my own battle. Until now you're still the one who's giving me the strength to keep going. Unfortunately we both know, I will not be able to survive from this illness.

Sorry Love, if one day you'll wake up in this world without me. Sorry if one day you can't hug and kiss anymore. Sorry if our creator needs to take me away from you when my time comes. Sorry if I'm hurting you this much. Don't worry I'll talk to God when we meet in heaven,  to allow you to meet one person who'll love you the way I love you. The right person who'll never leave you and never make you cry. And the person who'll never hurt you. 


I want that someday you can still flash a smile on your face like you always do, understand? The smile that's so hard to resist! Also, I want you to still laugh the way you laugh when we are together. Please don't change, my Love. I know it will not be too easy for you but always remember when the time comes that you will not be able to see me and caress me again, I'm just on your side, guarding and watching you. Promise I won't leave you behind. 

And please don't ever forget my favorite flower, Stargazer! I remember the day that you almost full my room with lots of stargazers coz you know that I love them. Wow!  I was just so happy that time.  I will always look forward to it everytime you visit my tomb, okay? I will be happy to see that flower even if I'm in far away place. 

Just always remember that I love you for eternity. You're my only one forever. 


I love you so much Kang Seulgi! 

 

 

 

My eyes are getting blurry again while reading your letter for me. I can't still believe it! it's been three years since you've gone. But why until now it's so hard for me to accept and admit it? How come that I'm still in pain like hell!?

"You're so unfair Joohyun! You said we'll not going to be separated, but why did you leave? Why are you letting me alone today?...Why is that, huh!?" 
I wipe my tears but it never stop. 

 

Sorry Joohyun if I'm still crying until this moment..... I'm becoming weak again. You know that you're my only weakness, right? Sorry if I can still not afford to let you go in my memory. It's the only place where I can look back to you and where I can see the old us together. 


 
By the way, look! I brought too much stargazers today. I hope you're smiling now up there. Sorry, I promise I won't cry anymore. And I'll force myself not to be in so much pain again. 

I love you so much Joohyun. Please request to God  to bring you back down here. Coz I really miss you like crazy! I really want to caress and kiss you Joohyun. Please talk to him to let me borrow you Even just for one day. Is it possible? I just miss you so much! I don't know if I can still handle my longing for you. Please comeback to me. 

How I hope it's easy like that....I just wish and then in just one snap you'll suddenly appear beside me....But we both know that it will not going to happen. That's why I'm here, looking at heavens. You reminded me before that I should look up at the sky because you're also looking at me. Here I am now, staring up there, can you see me?  Are you now okay? You don't feel any pain anymore? I hope that you're fine up there.

Me? I'm going to be okay for you, even I don't know when.

Please always guide and guard me my Love. I Love You!

 

 

THE END! 

 

*************************************************************

Thank you for reading ☺ 

Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box about this story.