Chapter 1

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a loud noise coming from inside of the room that is occupied by one of the biggest girl group in 3rd generation. They are having a party because today is the premiere of their leader movies and the birthday of their dancing machine. Foods and drinks are scattered around on their tables with loud music playing in the backgrounds.

The members are having a dance battle between them, while the leader quietly goes to the balcony for an air. She is just enjoying the view when suddenly laughter broke from inside of the room. As she looks at what happened, she can see the maknaes are having fun drawing on the birthday girls’ face, while the other 94 lines tried to protect her best friend’s face. The sight of them smiling and laughing are always making her happy.

She then thinks about how this day passed. Irene can be honest with herself that she was scared when the company told her to make an official appearance on her movie premiere. She was even more terrified when the day comes. It’s not like when they have an SMTown concert where Irene won’t see the fans or the general public. It’ll be different because the general public and her fans can see her face to face. That’s what makes it scarier as she knows the general public, mostly k-net, still haven’t forgiven and forgot about her incident.

However, she can’t mask her surprises as she saw her master fan sites still supporting her. She already knows some of them still support her after the incident, they come with the other girl's fan sites on SMTown recording (they even respect her privacy by not bringing their cameras with them), what made her surprise is the amount of the fan sites and fans that waiting for her during the premiere. Based on what her manager said, there were at least more than 100 fan sites beside the news outlet.

She then remembers what Wendy told her regarding their haters and toxic comments. There is always a hater who will hate us. Not only for artists or idols, but ordinary people also have a hater. It's just the way life is. It doesn’t matter to them if we already apologies or change our behaviour, they will always remind us of our mistakes. Irene knew she was talking not about Irene incidents, but of her past mistakes, how it’ll always haunt her no matter how hard she tries to change it. Irene also knew the other girls experience the same thing. However, as Wendy said too, we can’t let the haters dictate our life. We still have our family and fans who will always support us through everything.

Irene smiles a bit as she remembers when Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter