Chapter 1

Behind close doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long day for CEO Im Nayeon. She woke up early in the morning to do her early jog. Running in her spacious villa. She never gets tired of seeing the sun as it rises through the clouds. The sun began to shine. The birds began to sing and the sunflower planted on her villa become more beautiful and beautiful each day. 

 

As much as she's breathless because of her morning jog, she will never ever get tired of seeing this beautiful view everyday. A smile come through her face as she began to jog back to her mansion. 

 

Her butler, Luis, greet her and ask her if she needs anything. As you can see, nayeon is not a typical type of a rich woman who boss everyone around. She's actually kind to everyone who worked for her. She always makes sure they feel comfortable around her and that's why some of her workers stay with her for more than 6 years. They don't need to find a new job when their boss treat them like a descent human being. 

 

"Thanks Luis but I'm good. Just ready the car to take of. I'm gonna take a shower and then after that we'll go to work." Luis bow his head as a sign of respect and understanding. He's been working for the Im since he was young. Nayeon's grandfather took his family in when they don't have anything and from that day he swore to his life that he will do his best to repay it. 

He never regret the decision he made. Im is such a great family and he's lucky they found him. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter