マンガ / FLIGHT DETAILS 

  マンガ / LIVING INSIDE A WEBTOON back and accepting!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
fruit tart! THE
CHEAT
SHEET

the story takes place during 2021 where the world is a peaceful place to live in (this means no lockdown which will make everything for everyone, a lot easier). all of the main characters (the group of friends) are in their second year of university and they attend either one of the two universities, yeong gwang university (which specializes in technology, engineering, architecture and fine and applied arts) and dongryeok  university (which is known for their medicine, law, and social sciences). both universities are in seoul and are separated by the han river. everyone in the friend group is a 00 liner too so please keep that in mind!

the five friends (named voltes v by sehyun, being a big old anime fan he is) met when they were in high school. they all attended the same high school, shinyong high, which is located in seoul! they might be all-korean or one-two of them are from different countries so that's cool with me. if they're non-korean, please indicate somewhere why they moved to south korea. shinyong high is just like any other normal high school in south korea so let's try not to go too crazy!

they will be going to jeju for their semestral break (the two universities have very similar academic calendars!), as suggested and planned by the self-proclaimed leader of the group, jang sehyun! there, two nights after they arrived, they will meet an old woman, a fortune teller, who will give them their fortunes and a lucky item that she told them to wear or bring at all costs and times. the item of your character is anything that you choose, so long as it is connected to the webtoon universe your character will be transported to. their love interest also has to have the same item as your character, though it may have been theirs since childhood or any important life event of your choosing. everything about the item of your character and their love interest has to be similar, even the color.

personality is really important for me, especially since i will need to understand how they act and think. their background must make sense too and suit their personality however you want it to be. please no mary sues and no gary stus! if you want, you can place their mbti, enneagram (with wing and instinctual variant), hogwarts house, and more so i will be able to know more about your character (hopefully, they'll have different classifications, not everyone has the same personalities and way of thinking!)

face-claims that suit the age range, the webtoon of your choice and their personality is one of my favourite things. for the trivia section, please put their pronouns, likes, dislikes, and more that you may deem necessary about your character. have fun and be creative with this section. please note that race-bending of any kind is highly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter