Masquerade II

This Is Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Masquerade II

His

Jaehyun's POV

"Jae-ah What did you buy for me?" Asked the birthday boy Doyoung. We were at the lounge of  Café Neo City which was a café/club house owned by Taeyong hyung for us to hang out .

"I didn't buy you anything,  why should I buy you anything right Yongie Hyung?" I teased Doyoung hyung, Lucas guffawed next to me and "Yah! You brats!" Doyoung hyung said with a pout " Yeah! Doyoung-ah we didn't buy you anything " replied Taeyong hyung joining the fun.

"Hyung! Why did you have to have a theme of Masquerade? If so how can we see and find , Beautiful and y ladies ?" Lucas added
" I know right everyone will be covering their faces !" Mark exclaimed.

"Hey ! Hey ! Masquerade is a very good theme you beasts. Sophisticated,  Elegant,  Handsome just like me , isn't it ." Doyoung hyung said arrogantly.

Winwin who was having an americano spat out the drink hearing Hyung's nonsense.
" Hahahahahaha , What sophisticated? What Handsome!!? Elegant?? Where ? Who?" Jungwoo said while laughing like a buffalo.

" Yah! I am the birthday boy all of you must follow what I say and wish today you peasants ."

"In your dreams hyung ! Anyway here you go." I said while handing him the present I bought for him .
" Whohooo!! Rolex ! See see I only have my Jaehyunnie ." Doyoung hyung clinged on to me like a koala and made a kissy face at me
Ewwww I pretended to puke .

" Yah! Yah! Enough now here's mine ." Tae hyung smacked Doyoung Hyung's head and handed him an envelope.

"OH ! MY ! GOD !  A full round trip to Hawaii." Mark exclaimed and then handed him a box that looks like there are shoes in it.
" Oh Man! How did you know that I was searching for this pair ?"

" Hyung you aren't exactly the closed type,  we can read you like and open book " laughed Lucas.

I shook my head while other three handed him their presents .

"Thanks guys , I was just joking earlier you guys didn't have to buy me anything " Hyung thanked us and we replied back with a smile.

"Oh yeah guys be at the venue by 7.00 ". He said and left to get ready. We also then left one by one to get prepared

I took a shower as soon as I came home and started to get ready .

I wore a Navy blue suit with Black shoes and a black tie and styled my hair.
I wore my watch " Hmm! Already 5.15" I said and took my sliver half mask got into my car .

I started the engine but I turned to the co pilot as I got a text

From : Mom

' I heard your fiancé will be attending too Good luck. Love you baby ❤ '

Fiancé! Lol! Who is she ? I only know that she is the only young lady of the Empire Group. Typical rich spoiled brats. What a joke!

To : mom

'Okay Mom! Love you too '

I replied and left

Nice! Sharp 7.00! I parked my Black Aston Martin and went out.

Then a car suddenly arrived and two girls got out of it.
' Wow!' One of the girls who was wearing the same colours as me caught my eye. She looks very mesmerising.


" Yah! What took you both so long ! Aigoo these girls always takes forever to dress up" suddenly a man who looks like the same age as me exclaimed.

' Wait isn't he the only son of the Song Banking Industries Song Kang?' I thought
Interesting
Then the girl who caught my eye suddenly marched towards Sing Kang and flicked his forehead.

" Ouch!" Song Kang glared at her but she just mehronged him
" Cute " " Who is Cute?" Jungwoo asked me appearing out of nowhere.
" Oh! Nothing " I replied and told him to go inside first .

" Am I dreaming? She is here? What a surprise!" Jungwoo sad to himself smiling

I threw him a curious glance but he just Shook his head and went inside.
I stared at her while she was being dragged inside by Song Kang. I think she saw me staring. I just smiled and went inside too.
I looked around and found Taeyong hyung and the guys except Doyoung Hyung.

"Oh! Hyung you are here ?" Asked Mark . I just nodded at him.

" Hello , Everyone! Thank you for attending my birthday Party tonight. I have prepared a small surprise event later . I hope you all participate in it . Once again  thank you and welcome to my birthday Party.  Enjoy!" Doyoung hyung said on the dance floor.

We all clapped and I looked around 

'Oh! There she is " But wait who is that guy wearing a full mask touching her? Is she taken? My mood suddenly became sour .

I kept on staring at them and that guy whispered something to her , winked and then left. I unclenched my hand which I don't know when I had clenched. I quickly g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter