Distal Complex 1/1

Distal Complex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chuu is a big school trouble maker, in a year she has been suspended seven times, and now is her eight, and here Chuu at head master's office.

"Chuu, it's already the eight time, OH MY GOD," says the principle and Chuu just rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to know, now you have to follow my rules. And you will get your private teacher," the principle continued.

"Ugh... Please no. You know every teacher who become my private teacher, they gave up on me at second meeting," huffed Chuu.

"I don't think that you would disagree when you see her."

Then the door being opened, by someone that Chuu never knew, and yesss she's hella stunning.

"Welcome her, miss Kim. Your new private teacher, Ha Sooyoung. I hope you'll behave with her," says the principle with his smirk.

"I'll behave, sir." Chuu's voice almost get cracked.

***

Now, Chuu and her new private teacher, Yves, already in the school library.

"Uhm, hey, let me introduce myself. I'm Ha Sooyoung, you can call me miss Sooyoung or miss Yves, but when there is just two of us you can call me unnie instead. By the way, I just graduated this year," Yves saying with her shyness and Chuu just can't close .

"Uhmmm... What's your name?" Yves says with her small voice and it's almost sounds like mumbling.

But no, Chuu heard her. "Oh yeah, Kim Jiwoo, but everyone calls me Chuu," says Chuu when she's back to the reality.

"Mr. Principal said that you're a hard headed person, but I don't think so. You're being good with me," Yves says with the blush on her cheeks.

"He's just don't like me," says Chuu with her childish smile.

"Let's get started then." With that Yves and Chuu start their lesson. And surprisly Chuu being good to Yves, listen to Yves well, solve the problem that Yves gave.

"Wow Chuu, you're actually have a good brain," says Yves and Chuu just smile.

"So enough for today miss Kim," says Yves.

"Thank you for today miss Ha." With that they parted away to go home.

***

You're think Chuu would be good after meeting Yves, right? That's a big no. Today Chuu had been skipping all her classes, now is the 5th period and Chuu still nowhere to be seen.

Here Yves at the principal office.

"Yves, sorry for saying this. You're my last hope. Chuu is hard to handle, but she listens to you well. Please," says the principal with his gentle tone.

"Yes, mr. Principal. I'll do my best," answer Yves.

"Chuu actually a good girl, perhaps puberty hit her hard, so there she is. Think that being rebellious is a cool thing," says the principal jokingly.

***

Yves found Chuu sleeps under the tree on the school backyard.

Yves taps Chuu's shoulder, and Chuu wake up "Oh hi, miss Yves," says Chuu half sleep.

"What are you doing here, Chuu?" Ask Yves.

"Sleep as you see, miss Yves," answer Chuu.

"Let's make a deal Chuu."

"What?"

"I'll buy you anything if you get a good grade for this mid semester exam."

"Date me instead, miss Yves."

"W-WHAT? What?" Yves surprised by sudden attack.

"Date me. Date me when I get a good grade for this mid semester exam," answer Chuu calmly.

"Sorry Chuu, b-but I already have a fiancé," says Yves with her weak voice.

Then Chuu look at Yves sadly but with her warm smile she answered Yves, "One day date then."

"What?" Again, Yves get surprised.

"Yeah, go to amusement park, eat good foods etc. with me. Just for one day, miss."

"O-okay, that's a deal."

***

After that Chuu been attending all her classes, have a tutor with Yves and even follow all the rules.

Even the principal is surprised with that, but he thanks Yves anyway.

And the day come, the grade announcement day. And surprisingly Chuu get the first place.

"See miss Yves, you have to fulfill the deal," says Chuu childishly. At this point, Yves sees the real Chuu. Yves can feel the warmth.

"Okay let's meet in this Saturday at XXXX amusement park," says Yves.

"Ay ay captain."

***

Chuu already arrived at the amusement park, with her cute dress and simple white sneaker. Don't forget her big cheeky smile.

"Let's go," says Yves (when she arrives) while holding Chuu's hand.

But Chuu refused it, "Why? You don't like it?"

"N-no, I-i just,"

"It's okay." Yves cuts.

They have a good time, ride many things. Yves sees the warmth Chuu, Yves feels safe with Chuu, with Chuu's hand, Chuu's cheeky smile. Yves falling—no she can't.

Then they take a break, Yves sits on the bench when Chuu in the line to get some drinks for them. Unfortunately, Yves sees Mark, her fiancé, with another girl with big smile.

Yves approach them, "Mark," calls Yves.

"Y-yves?" Panicked him. "I-i can explain this."

"Who is she?" Asked the girl besides him

"Y-yves, I-i... I-i,"

"It's okay," says Yves while giving Mark her ring, "and here take it."

"YVES." He screamed but Yves already left.

Yves back on the bench where she waits for Chuu and she’s coming with iced americano for Yves and a vanilla ice cream for herself.

“What happened?” ask Chuu while her ice cream.

“Nothing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter