Nae Cheo-Sarang

My Lilac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was like a white lilac when Bobby first met her. So pure, so innocent with her bright big eyes as she stared curiously around their spacious practice room. Her shy smile as she bowed at each and every trainee who passed by her.

 

"Yah, stop staring," Hanbin said, even elbowing Bobby who was still staring at the young lady across the room. Jinhwan sighed on the other side, shaking his head as he grabbed his dongsaeng by the arm, finally getting Bobby's attention.

 

"Come on. Let's introduce ourselves," Jinhwan said and he tried not to laugh when Bobby's eyes widen.

 

"Hyung, are you crazy? Why would we do that?" Bobby exclaimed.

 

But of course, their mathyung win in the end and the three of them introduced theirselves to Kpop Star First Runner-Up.

 

And Bobby swore his heart skipped a beat when she shyly smiled and bowed at them as she introduced her name with her low voice, it sounded so beautiful to his ears. 

 

"Lee Hayi imnida."

 

Hayi. Happiness. For a long time. And Bobby knew, she really brings a certain happiness in her that he wanted to hang around her for a long time. 

She was like a blue lilac, whenever Bobby was with her. She always brings him tranquility and happiness. With her quirky attitude, her cute humor and her love for her music. 

 

They often steal each other's time by listening to each other's demos, mostly Bobby dragged her to his studio, letting her critic his songs and help her in making her own songs. 

 

They're happy. They really were. 

She's like a magenta lilac when Bobby confessed to her, on her 20th birthday party at an exclusive bar in Gangnam. 

 

She was so pretty, with her expressive eyes, her lips painted red, smiling at him, her beautiful long brown-dyed hair being blown by the night wind as they escape the loud noise and was now chilling in the balcony, overlooking at the beautiful night light of Seoul. 

 

She really was so beautiful, Bobby couldn't help but say it out loud. 

 

"You're so beautiful, Hi," he suddenly said, making Hayi looked his way. The corner of her lips turned upright as she stared at him. 

 

"Really?" she asked, smiling as Bobby nodded.

 

And maybe he really was so drunk already, because he became courageous enough to walk towards her, gently pulling her hand to his, softly caressing her knuckles. 

 

"I like you," he professed, smiling lazily at her. And his heart a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter