FIRST DAY (JAE'S DIARY) [5TH JANUARY 2012]

Dear Diary

First day (5th January 2012}

 

Dear kyungie,

                Today’s the first day of a new term, which the first time I’m going to this high school. I felt a little awkward because there’s not even a single people I knew in thishigh school, beside my cousin. I looked around and saw some boys were wooing the girls. Some of them also were staring at them…. Hmmn boys right…

Suddenly someone touched my shoulder,

Flashback

“Hey are you new here?” the boy who touched my shoulder asked as he sitting in front of me.

“yea” I answered.

“Oh, me too!!!! I’m Gikwang. You’re in what class?” he asked again.

Aishhh seriously, he’s really getting me on  my nerves… it’s ok jaekyung-ah, probally he was alone and no one he can talk with,

I thought. Without my realization, I started to nod.

“Hey are you ok? Why do you nodding” he asked again. Seriously is he a question banker or something.

“Nothing… oh I’m in class 10-B. but I don’t know where is it.” I said.

“oh it seems like we are in the same class!!! So….” And so on he  kept on talking. I just said yeah , owh, that’s cruel and kept nodding. Suddenly an announcement came out.

ATTENTION TO ALL THE SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

PLEASE COME TO SHS HALL TO PROCEED A MORNING ASSEMBLY

I REPEAT

ATTENTION TO ALL THE SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

PLEASE COME TO SHS HALL TO PROCEED A MORNING ASSEMBLY

THANK YOU

 

Hahaha and thank you too

I thought and finally…. He stop talking.

“ppali !!!We have to go now!!!!” I said brightly, ignoring Gikwang confused looks.

“Why are you suddenly so bright?” he asked….. again

“Nothing … just, I’m too happy” I replied and dragged him towards the hall.

END OF FLASHBACKS

Yea he really talkative. He keeps on talking talking and talking. When we arrived, I took a seat at the girls section while gikwang sat on the boys section. I sat beside a girl who so into her books. I looked at her and thinked she must be so into the books and didn’t even care about the others. I looked around after being bored staring at the girl who so into the book. My eyes met with Gikwang’s eyes. He smiled and I smiled back at him. After the assembly, we as the new students, will have to go through the ORIENTATION. I felt so scared actually sad because when I remembered the last time orientation during my middle high school. Ugh…. It was so terrifying…. I just hope that this orientation will go well. We were being divided into few groups and I’m entering group 5.

FLASHBACK

Everyone headed to their own respective groups. I went to group 5 and saw a few students there. One of them smiled at me. I gave him a smile back.

Ugh… I can feel the awkwardness.

Suddenly someone spoke… which making me startled a bit,

“Hi!!!!!!!!!”it said

Wait I know that voice… I know that voice!!!!

I turned my head, facing the voice and guess who….. it’s Gikwang. (frown)

“Come, take a seat” I said as I patted the seat beside my seat to invite him. He quickly took the seat and continue to talking.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was kind of sad but I felt glad. It was unpredictable feeling. Yeah I was feeling sad because i have Gikwang beside me but I’m happy because I knew somebody and I won’t be lonely lonely I’m mister lonely I have nobody… we introduced our selves and to be my surprised half of this group is in the same class with me!!!! We also created our groups name which is the bird.

Nom nom nom

Lee Jaekyung

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author's note

at last i updated it. i know it's the lame chappie but this is it.

@starsushi yahhhhhh i have updated it like you always told me.... 

Hoped you comment and subscribe

let's be friend shall we *evil grin*

For those who have poster or banner please comment i will surely use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!