Fly To The Moon: the epilogue

And, There's The Moon. (Xiaojun X OC)

 

We could fly to the moon
I see your lips moving
But we ain't got a clue
Baby we're two distant strangers
I know you don't speak my language
But I love the way she's talking to me 

— Love Talk by WayV

 


 

Though lightheaded, he managed to crack a grin as a stunning woman in red skimpy dress was approaching his table. They had been not so sneakily staring at each other until the woman decided to make a move. His thick long lashes fluttered against his skin as he scanned her long, exposed legs up to her slim torso and stopped at her red painted lips. He saw the red pout gracefully moved but the loud music in the club drown out her voice. So, she came even closer with a smile that did not go well with her bold visual, so sweet his heart almost melted. She smelled deliciously like vanilla, making him more excited of what's about to happen.

 

Her next move surprised him, their gazes met again when she leaned forward and boldly touched the corner of his lips. She took a seat on the couch located in front of him.

 

"Xiao Dejun." He replied, taking another shot of tequila. "Just call me Xiaojun."

 

"Huh?" She didn't seem to get it. "What did you say?"

 

"Xiaojun. You can call me Xiaojun."

 

"Enough of self introduction. It's quite suffocating in here, don't you think? Why don't we get out of here?"

 

His eyes lit up at her suggestion. "My place or yours?" He saw her frown again.

 

"Ni de what?"

 

"You can't understand me?" He began to realize something. He tried his luck with English, "Did you understand what I was saying?"

 

The woman giggled while shaking her head, "Nope."

 

He smiled and began speaking in Chinese again. "It doesn't matter. I know different kinds of language we both are fluent in." His voice was interlaced with seduction.

 

"I don't know what that means but it sounds very tempting." She playfully narrowed her eyes, judging him.

 

"Yours." He decided in English, answering the question he asked earlier.

 


 

A/N

Xiaojun speaks three languages in this story; Chinese (in bold), Korean (standard font) and English (will be mentioned).