Fin

Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul following Teuk behind whom seemingly pout after they finished filming.

“Come on Teukie stop sulking” Heechul getting tired of his boyfriend for keep being sulky baby.

“Oh you prefer stranded with shin than me?” Teuk finally let out the words. Today they played the games, heechul was being asked which member would you pick if you stranded on an island? And his boyfriend picked Shin. Not only that he being asked many question and he gave out answer he chose any members, literally anyone in the group but never he mentioned Teuk’s name.

“Of course i will choose him over you. We fit well, do you expect me to bring you? Oh come on Teuk we know you just gonna nag me all day if i choose you”

Heechul wanted to tease his sulky boyfriend longer but seems like he made a wrong move. Because Teuk’s next words horrified him.

“Okay then lets do this. I won’t contact you and we won’t meet for 6 months. I’ll tell the kids to not telling me about you or you about me. Lets make it as if you were stranded on island without me”

“Okay deal. Im sure its you who couldnt bare spending days without me”

 

So they agreed on that stupid challenge. Teuk is still confident, well he can bare days without him since he still is sulking. And everyone knows when teuk sulk he won’t talk to that person for 1-3 months. Its heechul whom started missing him, feeling guilty.

“Oy Ye, wanna grab a drink?” Heechul feeling bored after schedule filming. Its been 4 months since he agreed and he has not seen his loving boyfriend ever since that day.

“If you call me to drink just so you can ask me about Teukie hyung while i’m tipsy then no sorry hyung I declined”

“What? Come on Yesung my AB line brother, little cheat won’t hurt anyone”

“I’m sure he also ask about me to any of you, he couldn-“ heechul words got cut off by yesung and someone’s voice on the other side of the line calling yesung. The voice that he missed.

“Nope hyung. Unlike you he stick to the rules. Gotta go hyung. Good luck” and with that he ended the call.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

“Yes hyung i will go there. Do you need anything? Okay”

Heechul found Shin on the phone, he walk to him closer. Again trying his luck that maybe the hyung he referred to was Teuk.

“Donghee ya”

“Hyung if you curious of who was that, yes its Teukie hyung. He asked me to come over to his house because he want me to check his computer”

Bingo! Now Heechul just need to pleads the younger to tell him about his lover.

“And no hyung whatever you gonna do or say to me wont makes me flatter. I can’t tell you about him”

“Pfft I’m not gonna ask about him”

“You’re not?”

“But your face says you’re dying to know how’s Teukie hyung”

Sometimes Heechul forget Shin can easily foresee. “Hang in there hyung. Just two more months”

Heechul just pouting. It’s true though. He is currently dying to know about his lover. How’s he, is he eating well? Is he sleeping well?

“if this gonna torments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter