[ONE]

pretty girl effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

all yoohyeon wanted was to get some chocolate puffed cereal.

 

but, instead, she’s watching this woman on her tiptoes, trying with every inch of her small body, to reach for the same cereal she wants buried in the back of the fourth-tiered shelf. 

 

it’s amusing, thoroughly amusing, to watch her struggle and continue on with her stubborn perseverance. (she even tried to use her purse to push out the cereal but zip).

 

approaching her and clearing , yoohyeon nearly stumbles in shock when the woman sharply turns towards her. (she’s so pretty. yoohyeon thinks her face might’ve been carved by the gods themselves because there’s no way humans should be that gorgeous).

 

“um- may i?” stealing a glance towards the cereal, yoohyeon debates her next move. 

 

when the pretty stranger sheepishly moves away and tucks her hair behind her ears, yoohyeon thinks that fate might’ve offered her a peace offering for putting someone so pretty in her presence. 

 

grabbing a box for herself, yoohyeon takes another, brings it to the front of the shelf, and turns it so that the thinner side of the box faces the pair. 

 

“you seemed pretty determined to get it yourself. figured some help wouldn’t hurt?”

 

even if playful offense glimmers in the woman’s eyes, she still leans up on her tiptoes, reaches for the box, and successfully grasps it. 

 

she smiles a toothy grin at her. she looks so proud of herself—it sets a fire to yoohyeon’s heart. (she thinks it might be heartburn for a quick second before remembering that she is in fantast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter