Final

As The Moon Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Joseon King prepares for his only daughter's wedding but the great war occurs on the other side of the continent and he needs to deploy his army for a battle, he chooses the best warrior including Miyoung's bodyguard, General TaeYeon who will lead the Joseon army.

 

 

"But why did you have to send her to the war? She will accompany me to the temple." Miyoung pleads on her father, she was also a priestess of their kingdom that leads to performing important rituals for the honor of Moon Deity.

 

 

"The Joseon army needs a great warrior like TaeYeon so, please, my dear Princess, let me send her for our victory." King pleads to leave her with no choice and; unwillingly agrees with him.

 

 

"Let me see her for one last time, Your Majesty." The Crown Princess said with a heavy heart.

 

 

"I'm afraid to tell you, but they already at the boundary of Gyeongju." The King sends her immediately so the war will lessen the tension.

 

 

"She left a letter for you." The King gave the letter written by the General before she left.And that was the last time; the Crown Princess saw her dear General before her wedding.

 

 

----------

 

 

"General, we are already outnumbered if we don't retreat by now." One of the loyal Joseon armies sends his concern to the General.

 

 

"Bring the others who were still alive with you into the safest place until I take care of the enemy." Said the General who was panting hard and already worn out with the battle.

 

 

"Go ahead without me!" TaeYeon yells at them.

 

 

"But General TaeYeon?!" The young warrior hesitated and didn't see the stray arrow that will shot him straight to his chest, TaeYeon with good reflexes; pushes him aside.

 

 

"GENERAL!!!!" The young warrior cried when the General took the arrow instead.

 

 

"Please, just go!" TaeYeon caught the arrow using her own body to save the young boy who felt terrified as he witnesses their General takedown by the enemy.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Where am I?" TaeYeon woke up in a dimensional place where her wounds heal while surroundings filled with mist.

 

 

"You're finally awake, my child." The Moon Deity appears, holding her silver spear.

 

 

"What am I doing here? Am I already dead?" The General asked, with her mind filled with too many questions.

 

 

"Such a dedicated warrior with a golden heart, I see." The Moon Deity sees what's inside the human heart.

 

 

"You want to see a certain person, am I right, my child?" The Moon Deity can hear her thoughts inside.

 

 

"How did you?" The Moon Deity touch TaeYeon's heart and smile.

 

 

"You are in love with the priestess who pays her tributes to honor me." The Moon Deity felt her heart beating.

 

 

" I don't know what you are talking about." TaeYeon hesitates and pulls back from the Deity's touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter