Jinjin?

Before the Sun comes up

Soojin doesn't know why, and she decides to not question herself as she pressed her lips against the girl in her arm's .

Even if she doesn't realize it, Something about the way the younger's skin feels against her lips makes her feel calm, a calm that only Shuhua can seems to give her, and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

 

"Mm, Jinjin?" Shuhua calls quietly in a hoarse voice as she shifts in the bed, "Is that you?"

"Who else would it be?" Soojin chuckles softly as she moves her head to place it in the crook of the other girl's neck.

"I dunno, maybe a robber," Shuhua sighed with her eyes still shut as she turned and wrapped her arms around Soojin's back.

"A robber would come into your bed and give you kisses?" Soojin had a subtle pout of her face as she started trailing kisses down the nape of Shuhua's neck.

Shuhua giggled softly at the sensation, "The robber of my heart,"

Soojin looked up with a raised eyebrow and saw a smug smile on the other girl's face as her eyes could barely be considered open, "Is that me?"

"Who else?" Shuhua laughed and Soojin could feel the Taiwanese girl's breath fan against her ear, down to her neck as she moved her head down to Soojin's shoulder.

"I dunno, maybe there's someone else," Soojin muttered, but a smile broke on her face as the younger girl gasped and nudged her forcefully.

"Never!"

Soojin didn't say anything at first. Her first impulse was to laugh at the younger girl's expression of wide eyes and pressed lips, but something in her heart stopped her. The face was so, exactly Shuhua, and despite the silliness of it Soojin felt her heart swell.

"What?" Shuhua's eyebrows furrowed subtly as she tilted her head, "Whaaat!? What is it?"

Soojin chuckled softly as she raised her hands and gently held the younger's face, "I,"

"You?" Shuhua raised an eyebrow as her lips pouted, partially out of curiousity, and partially because of the older's hands pushing her cheeks up.

"Love,"

"Love?" Shuhua's eyebrows shot up as her eyes were wide in anticipation.

"Wha- Eh?" Shuhua blinked awkwardly as she pulled back slightly when Soojin kissed the bridge of her nose.

"You," Soojin whispered softly as she lowered her hands and nuzzled againse the other girl.

Shuhua's mouth hung agape as Soojin hugged her securely.

'She said it. She said it- SHE SAID, IT!'

Shuhua laughed outloud and turned to face the other girl with a wide smile splayed across her face, "Really?!"

"Ya," Soojin pushed her softly as she turned her face away from the girl, "Of course I do,"

"Of course you do!" Shuhua said in response with happy giggles as she hugged the other girl tightly from behind.

"I do," Soojin sighed sounding a bit dreadful as she turned and rested more comfortably with her back against the other girl, but a warm smile betrayed her on her face as she turned to head to look back at the other girl's resting face, already back to sleep, "I do,"

 

----------------------------------

I started this last night, but I lost brain function before I could finish. Just one of those dysphoric nights.

Follow me on Twitter @TTJKre ?