Power

Even Though
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I'm Kwon Eunbi. In this world I lived in, everyone have powers but it does not go beyond world destruction, but yeah seems crazy huh.

My power is that I can able to steal 10 hours worth of time and can give 3 hours worth of time each day. It's pretty good actually. I can do homeworks late and can steal time from anyone I hate lmao.

Aaanddd.. here is Chaewon, Kim Chaewon, my best friend. Her power is to travel back in time or travel ahead in time but she can only do it twice each day and have a limitation of 1 hour, meaning she can go back 1 hour ago and can go 1 hour ahead but ofcourse she can't change any major things in the past since you know, butterfly effect and stuffs. She thinks it's useless but I think it's cooler than mine because a lot can happen in just a second.

There's this girl that I like, HNGGGGGG just thinking about her makes me happy, the way she dances, the way she laughs. She is perfect, anyways Lee Chaeyeon, YESS the best dancer in univ Lee Chaeyeon but the thing is I can't just go talk to her because of her power. Her power is telepathy she can read a person's mind but only one at a time. I'm really scared that she will read mine and know that I'm crazy obsessed with her.

Hyewon's POV

Hi I'm Kang Hyewon, I belong to Time Department just like Kwon Eunbi and Kim Chaewon. My power is that I can stop my time. So basically immortality, I think it's great because I can literally pick the time on when am I going to die. 
My bestfriend Choi Yena here can teleport for every 1 hour and has a range of 1km. Lmao, she basically use it to scare me everyday, goshhh I hate her.

Lastly, Miyawaki Sakura from Knowledge Department my gaming buddy, Her power is that she can foresee what will happen 1 hour ahead in time. I guess that's why she's really good in games. 
 

I really want to be In Knowledge Department because of their undeniably cool powers just like Sakura but at the same time I'm really fine here in Time Department because I can see Eunbi everyday, my looong time crush. It's really hard to talk to her because she's intimidating and because of that beautiful blonde hair, those rosy lips, those cute smile of he-

"Ms. Kang Hyewon, wake up from your slumber!!!" "What is the answer to this!!"

My classmates laugh at me as they always saw me in this kind of situation but guess what, I saw Eunbi laughing too. AHHHHH I just made my crush laugh, I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life.

I woke up from my daydreaming and proceeds to answer my professor's question.

It's just lunch break and I feel sleepy already

"Uhmm Kang Hyewon right" A woman said while my head is down in the cafeteria table.

"Oh you're Lee Chaeyeon? Right?" I responded

"Oh you know me too, nice" she said. 
"Soo what brings you here?" I asked  

"Oh, I'm just waiting for your best friend, Yena" Chaeyeon said.

"Ohhh right, you're both from Teleportation and Telepathy Department" I said.

"So anyways uhmm... want to be friends?" she said.

"Sure sure" I said as I gave her my phone number.

I was going to sleep again until....

"YAHHHH KWANGBAEEEE!!!!", The moment I heard a shout I knew that it was from my energetic bestfriend, Yena

aishh that Choi, I don't even know how she become my bestfriend. 

"Yah why do you need to be so loud, people are staring right through us" I angrily said as I roll my eyes

"I'm just excited to see my bestfriend! give me a kiss" Yena said as she leans on me

"Ughhh disgusting, do you hear yourself?"

"Why are you so grumpy today, did Eunbi unnie rejected you"

As Yena said those words, Hyewon gaved her a glare with a disturbed face

"ooohh she did?? I'm sorry to hear that kwangbae" Yena said as she pats Hyewon's back then proceeds to hug her

"YAHHH she didn't" Hyewon raised her voice at her bestfriend

"HAHAHAHAHA, yah I'm just kidding" Yena laughed, she loves to tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter