losing points

two casualties
Please log in to read the full chapter

"you shut the door-" sooyoung muttered, yet barely holding it in, "straight in her face." 

 

"i was more than half asleep, i didn't know what i was thinking-" joohyun says defensively.

 

or better yet, what she should be thinking. she almost wanted to vanish through the floor rather than deal with such a thing.

 

"but you shut the door straight in your landlord's face," the other woman repeats, pretty much have taken in joohyun's bewilderment for good 3 minutes when she called her for an emergency- in which includes panicking and then grieving over their first real encounter- and starts howling with laughter. 

 

"it's reasonable!" joohyun hisses. 

 

it's too early to explain herself. and so, joohyun settles in with curling herself further, tucking the blankets under her chin. she's pretty sure her back is going to ache something fierce, and her stomach growling the whole morning as she quite stubbornly decided to not touch the tray filled with goodies she always looked forward to. 

 

in her eyes, there is still a glint of panic as she rakes over the small meeting, and then guilt as she realises that- what would her landlord think of the kind of person she is?

 

"yeah, sure." sooyoung yawns, huge and unconstricted. she watches through half-lidded eyes the older woman on screen chews her lip and thinks, loudly. too early for sooyoung as the reason to come out stumbling out of her bed and begin her day, "you were too probably gay to think of anything. and please, i could see your eyes moving back and forth, go eat her food. i'm going to get more sleep." 

 

joohyun pulls a face, and they both know it's not very dignified, but joohyun thinks it her adult sort of face who hangs up the call. 

 

now she's left alone with her tray of english breakfast and memories of someone's bright, hazel eyes alight with excitement. only be broken by joohyun forgetting how to act like a normal human being.

 

 

 

"fascinating," seungwan places her cup of tea down on the kitchen aisle carefully, continues when she spots seulgi's confused expression across, "tell, do i give such scary vibes?" 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter