Final

Merry Christmas(Kkuchaen)

"What are we even going to do for Christmas? I haven't thought about it until now, to be honest." I heard Sakura ask

"Well, everyone's gone home," I responded, " I guess it's just the to of us, and I kinda feel bad,"

"Why?"

"I mean I will go home later and you're all alone here." I said with a frown "What if we fly to Japan and celebrate with your family?", I offered enthusiastically but saw her frowning.

" You do know that we have a schedule for tomorrow right? And you need to be home in thirty minutes" She asked and I nodded
"So, we shouldn't make things too stressful, yeah, and besides you'll be with me tonight, so I'm fine."

"But..."

"No buts Jjaeyeon. I have you, that's all that matters to me right now." Sakura gave back softly

"Are you sure? Or you could come to our house. I'm sure mom will be delighted to see you."

"Baby, I'm serious. I'm happy just the way it is right now. In fact, I couldn't happier, ok?" She said and I detected the sincerity in her voice.

"Ok", I whispered and kissed her before getting out of bed and into the shower to get ready.

Some of our members just go home while Nako and Hitomi are with Juri so that leaves just Sakura and me but I'll be going home in a few minutes. My mom just called me yesterday to be home before lunch so I don't have a choice but to leave Sakura alone. Although mom asks her to come she declined.

It's almost seven in the evening when I get back to the dorm and I feel guilty to leave Sakura alone that long.

I had noticed that the dorm is dark. Maybe Sakura fall asleep or she's in her gaming room playing games, but when I looked in the living room my jaw dropped. There were candles and flowers everywhere; roses to specific and they were distributed perfectly throughout the room in different variations. Either full bouquets, single ones arranged in patterns, or a form of rose petals all over. The dim lights of the candles were creating a romantic but also soothing and relaxing atmosphere. Not to mention it smelled heavenly because of the fresh flowers and candles that left some sort of scent in the air that I hadn't caught on yet.

I gulped heavily because it must have taken quite some time to prepare this and maybe it wasn't bad that I took long to be home.

There were several blankets and pillows spread in front of the tv as well as some food and beverages. This was by far one of the most romantic things anyone had ever done for me. My eyes were swelling with tears but I held them back.

" Merry Christmas, Jjaeyeon"

I turned around and see Sakura wearing our couple pajamas that I won in a variety show and a white t-shirt.

I looked at her face and she smiled as soon as our eyes met.

"Usually, you're the one full of surprises so I thought this would be a good time to switch it up .a little", she smiled with that impeccable smile of her and she walked in front of me and hold my hand.

" You didn't have to do this", my voice trembled.

"I wanted to. I expected you to feel guilty because I couldn't celebrate it with my family but I want you to know that I just want to celebrate Christmas with you. And I didn't buy you a present so I guess this is my present for you." I was flattered.
"Do you like it then?"

"I love it. It's perfect", I answered instantly but truthfully.

" You're perfect", she gave back tenderly and I almost blushed at how sincere she sounded saying that.

"Far from it", I whispered but looked at her more intently. "But for you, I really want to be." I leaned in kissed her soft lips.
"Go change", Sakura said

So I walk into our room in change with the matching pajamas that Sakura wore and a black shirt.

When I came back into the living room Sakura gestured me to sat beside her in front of the tv. Every detail was right and I noticed how much energy she actually gave. We talked, ate, and cuddle while watching some sort of movie for hours. Looking at my watch, it's close to midnight already so I stand up and Sakura looks at me with a pout.

I smile at her. She looks like a puppy or a cat. She's too cute that I leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Just wait here. I just gonna get your presents." I said holding her face with both hands while looking at her eyes with a smile on my lips.

"Can you just give it to me tomorrow? Can we just cuddle and snuggle?" Sakura said with puppy eyes

"So you don't want your gifts?" I asked in a teasing tone

"I didn't say that I don't want it. I just want your snuggles and cuddles." She answered cutely.

"Okay, okay, tomorrow it is." I surrendered and get back in my position beside her.

"Jjaeyeon?"

"Hmm"

"We just have our final performance left before our contacts will end. What do you want to happen in our relationship?" Sakura asked in a small voice

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused tone

"I mean, are we going to continue dating in secret or are we going to announce it in public?" The older girl asked in an uncertain tone.

After our contracts extend our relationship becomes more serious and stronger.  Is Sakura thinking that our relationship is going to end because our contract is? I mean I couldn't just end it.

I look at her before I took her hands and placed them on her thigh. Our fingers interlaced lightly with my hand placed above hers. I took out my phone and angled the camera perfectly to capture the image of our hands. Sakura just sitting quietly as I adjusted our hands to capture it perfectly. As soon as I had taken the picture, I typed something in and showed it to her with a big smile on my face.

She looked at me shocked and worriedly.

"What are you doing?" She asked panicking.

"Answering your question" I simply answered.

"You know that it could end our career, right?"  She asked in a much calmer tone

"I know", I replied. " are you saying that we continue being a secret?" I asked her with a frown.

" Jjaeyeon, it's okay for me to tell the world that I'm yours but are you? Being an idol is your dream, are you sure you're ready for the outcomes if you do this?"

"I am, Sakuchan. I'm not going to choose my career over you," I explained. "I did that at the start of our relationship and I'm not going to do the same mistake that I did. I almost lose you."

"Baby, don't choose me because you're afraid that I'm going to leave you if you chose to continue being an idol. I'm not leaving you or breaking up with you. I mean how could I if we have this." Sakura said while showing both of our fingers to me. "I will stay and be with you until you'll sick in seeing my face," Sakura said with sincerity and love.

"And so am I. I'm ready Sakuchan", I answered. " I already talk with my parents and Eunbi unnie and they said that they are going to support us. I'm not going to make you wait for me forever."

Sakura sat on my lap and cupped my cheeks with both of her hands and pressed her lips into mine. I smiled at first but then focused on the lips lingering on mine. My arms were wrapped around her waist but I withdrew one hand to tangle in her short hair.

I realized how I love this kind of moment and how much I love her and that's what all am I thinking. All I wanted and needed is the woman sitting in my lap. I tilted my head slightly and felt her lips parting in expectance. So I didn't hesitate and let my tongue brush against her lips teasingly at first before entering the warmth of . Sakura reciprocated eagerly and let her hand wander to the back of my neck, pulling me closer in a moment of heated passion.

I moaned quietly when Sakura brush her tongue against mine before breaking the kiss. She's panting when she starts to talk.

"Are you sure that you're ready?" She asked breathlessly.

I nodded

"If you're sure then let's do it. Let's give WIZ*ONE a special Christmas gift." Sakura said with a smile.

This would be a big surprise and this would cause mayhem on the internet but I don't care.

"Yeah, let's make a chaos this Christmas," I replied with a smirked on my face before uploading the picture of our hands with our matching wedding rings and a photo of us cuddling with Sakura kissing my cheeks and with the captions: Merry Christmas everyone! #MiyawakiChaeyeon #Mrs&MrsMiyawaki
 

————end————

 

Sorry for the grammars.