I.

Hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chaeyoung was excited. She was bouncing on her feet as she wait and watch Lisa press the doorbell. She frowned when nobody answered the door. 

 

"Do you think they're all asleep still?" Rosie asked her best friend. Lisa shrugged her shoulders and pressed the doorbell again. 

 

"Isn't Bobby-oppa an early riser?" Lisa queried and before Rosie can answer, the door opened and revealed a very sleepy looking Koo Junhoe.

 

"Yah, why are you here?" June asked, obviously bewildered. Lisa rolled her eyes and pushed him away, entering the house. She motioned for Rosie to follow inside.

 

"I'm not here for you, duh," Lisa said as she pushed the paper bag she's holding to June and faced Rosie. "I think oppa is still sleeping. Wake him up, Chaeng." 

 

Rosie apologetically bowed to June as she watched Lisa push him towards the direction of the kitchen. She happily jogged to Bobby's room, opening it gently, seeing that Bobby never locked his room.

 

She sighed when she saw how messy it was. As usual. She picked up a shirt, smelling it to be sure it's decent before she approached the bed. 

 

She couldn't help but smile seeing him there, lying on his stomach, his face facing here as she gently sat on the floor. Rosé gently pat his cheek before her hand traveled to his hair, washed blonde for Ok Man's promotion. 

 

Chaeyoung watched as Bobby's eyes fluttered open, his lips forming into a smile as he opened his eyes and his vision saw her. 

 

"Good morning, baby," he said, his voice so deep and raspy at the same time. Her smile widen as he grabbed her hand and kissed the inside of her palm. 

 

"Happy birthday, baby," she said in English with her Aussie accent, making Bobby groaned. He get up and sat on his bed, motioning for her to come closer so she stood up and sat on the side of the bed. 

 

Bobby opened his arms and dragged her towards him, his limbs wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her closer, and Rosé couldn't do anything but melt into his embrace. He gently rubbed her arms as she weaved it around his waist. 

 

She felt him kiss the top of her head, making her eyes to involuntary close. She sunk into his embrace, his warmth making her feel so happy, so fulfilled. As if just by having him by her side, everything will be alright, everything is fine and perfect. 

 

"I cook some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter