102 (YulYen)

Panorama

A/N: Based on The 1975's 102. Take a listen to the song. Please comment izone ships you want to read. Thank you!

_____________________________________________

"Hi Yena, how are you doing?" Yuri asked as I sat beside her in the cafeteria. We share the same dormitory in school. 

"I'm fine, Yul. I love your shoes by the way." I said and winked. She chuckled and shook her head.  

"You did not change at all." We hugged each other with smiles. It's been a while since we last saw each other. 

"Want me to visit your room later? I will bring lots of food." I asked; she shrugged.

"Why not?" Yuri and I talked in the common room, teasing and laughing at each other. This makes me want to get back to school. She makes me want to see her. She makes me want to listen to her stories. She makes me like her without her knowing. I like her, no, actually, I love her. 

I took a bath and walked towards the convenience store. I bought our favorite foods with a huge smile on my face. I might consider telling her how I feel. It looks like we are mutual. I excitedly knocked on her door. She opened wearing her favorite pair of pajamas and a big smile.

"Come on in, Yena. I wanna introduce you to someone." My heart races as I saw a girl sitting on her couch, playing Xbox. 

"This is my friend, Hyewon." I smiled and offer my hand.

That night, I realized how naive I am. She does not like me, she never does. I  cannot cry though, nothing. I felt happy. They are happy, why won't I be?

The next day, I met her again in the common room. This time, with Hyewon beside her. They are talking happily. That makes my heart flutter. 


I am sitting on my bed when I noticed her hoodie in my closet. I put it on and her smell enveloped me. I miss her. It's been days. I called her and told her to meet me in my room. Luckily, she agreed as she misses talking to me too. 

"I haven't seen you for days, Yena. I missed you so much." She hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too, Yul." I put my head on her shoulders and smell her. How I miss her. We talked about Hyewon again. How she met the older girl and how much she likes her.

I like her so much that I am happy that she is happy. But I am ready to take her if Hyewon hurts her.