A love deeply rooted into them

A love deeply rooted into them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A love deeply rooted into them

Taehyun's Point of View


 

The first but equally weak rays of sun leaked through the windows, as the curtains hadn’t been previously pulled. They threw glows all around, covering not only the walls, but also them and the floor, with a golden cascade. Them. Taehyun and Seungyoon. They rested on the mattress, one lying next to each other, and wrapped in blankets. They seemed so serene, as if nothing and no one could hurt them, not as long as they were locked up in this room where only they existed. It was like being in another world for them.

It happened often, if not always, especially on weekends, when they were trying to find an chance to be together. It wasn't simple for them to match their respective schedules, because Seungyoon was busy with the Winners as well as Taehyun was busy with South Club, but they tried to do it because they wanted to be together. It was nice to have the chance to spend time together, it didn't matter how or where, as long as they were together anyway. That was what mattered most.

They fell asleep and woke up together. One of them was already awake, Taehyun, meanwhile the other was still asleep, Seungyoon.

Taehyun glanced at Seungyoon. He focused solely on him, wishing it could last forever and ever. He would’ve liked all of this to have a start, a beginning, but not an end. It came to him to smile slightly at the other male, especially when he heard him calling him sweetly, when he saw him snuggled up towards him gently, when he felt him getting closer to him quickly. Seungyoon’s voice called out Taehyun’s name. Seungyoon’s body looked for Taehyun’s body. Seungyoon’s hands looked for Taehyun’s fingers. It was the way in which Seungyoon looked for Taehyun even when he was unconscious that surprised him, because even if he couldn’t realize it he was still looking for him. Seungyoon was searching for Taehyun. Always. Over and over, again and again. He didn’t know what it really meant for them, but he knew that he didn’t want it to stop. Not at all. This, whatever it was, made him feel alive. Cherished, taken care of, protected.

He put his own hand on the top of his head, sliding his own fingers into his hair. They found themselves so close to each other, being just a mere whisker away from each other. He grazed his cheek with his own lips, kissing him softly. He realized that the other male had woken up, so he tried to retract by putting some amount of distance among them.

"Where are you going?" Seungyoon asked Taehyun.

"In the bathroom," Taehyun answered Seungyoon.

Taehyun was restrained by Seungyoon. He was held back by him, so as to be prevented by him from leaving. He was pinned to the mattress by him. Taehyun burst out laughing, smiling giggling when he was forced to find himself under Seungyoon. Seungyoon’s hands were tightly, forcefully and strongly gripped around Taehyun’s wrists. He found out that he wouldn’t have been able to actually break free, unless the other male would’ve let consequently let him go. He squirmed, still laughing, smiling and giggling under him, and he wriggled, but without putting too much of effort into it.

They realized that they had come very close to each other, perhaps even too much, to the point that they both fell silent and stood immobile as soon as they realized it. It was just when they acknowledged they were so close to each other that they had two different reactions afterwards.

Seungyoon leaned towards Taehyun. He kissed him on his cheek, perhaps gliding perhaps so close to the corner of his lips, so much so that Taehyun gasped at that unexpected contact from Seungyoon. He didn’t know what he should think of it, because of how confused he was about the meaning. He had no idea of what it meant for them, yet that kiss was given differently. So close, too close. He could still feel his lips pressed on the corner of his own mouth.

Seungyoon rose from above him by letting go of Taehyun. Taehyun smiled faintly at him and, trying to pretend that nothing had happened between them, distanced himself from Seungyoon.

He went to the bathroom, where he had to take time and space for himself to be away from him. It probably took too long, because at one point Seungyoon knocked, opened the door and leaned against the jamb by staring at Taehyun.

"Are you okay?" Seungyoon asked Taehyun.

"I'm fine,” Taehyun answered Seungyoon.

“Are you sure?” Seungyoon asked Taehyun.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Taehyun answered Seungyoon.

He didn’t want to talk about it, since he didn’t feel ready for it. He still had to process what had just happened between them, which wasn’t exactly an easy and fast process to do. When he tried to cross it to cross the threshold in order to get out of the bathroom, he just couldn’t do it due to the other male. He put his own palm on his chest trying to push him away, but he was grabbed by him.

“Just let me go,” Taehyun said to Seungyoon.

"But I want you to stay," Seungyoon replied to Taehyun.

Taehyun writhed away by trying to free himself from Seungyoon.

“What was it?” Taehyun asked Seungyoon.

“It was nothing,” Seungyoon answered Taehyun.

“It was something,” Taehyun said to Seungyoon.

"What if it was a kiss?" Seungyoon replied to Taehyun.

He felt his hands rest on his own face, and then his fingers graze his own cheeks. He shut down his eyelids, went to meet that touch, as if he wanted to let go of him, and let out a sigh from his lips. He moved away from him just as he was about to receive a kiss by him. He doesn't want it, because it would change everything by turning their friendship into a relationship. He couldn’t and wouldn’t let him do it.

"We can't do it," Taehyun whispered to Seungyoon.

"As you wish," Seungyoon whispered back to Taehyun.

That was how they parted their ways, splitting apart.

That kiss wasn’t just something, that kiss was really everything.

 

*


 

It was a windy, pitch-black and stormy night. The wind blew, the clouds covered both the moon and the stars and the storm raged. He was in a late night bar, but definitely an underground one. so he was distant from the city centre. He looked around in every corner of the place.

He realized that, no matter where he was, was he was doing and with whom he was, he still thought about him. His best friend. Seungyoon. That almost kiss, never, ever shared among them, it changed everything. All of it. It made him feel things he didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter