Bully

Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taejun’s P.O.V 

“Ahn Yujin give those back to me right now!” I yell out to the girl who took my glasses. Why does she have to do this every time I hangout with her? 

“Never!” The girl said running around the room with my glasses. This was a daily occurrence actually I don’t know why I always never see it coming. I finally tackled her down onto my bed and grabbed my glasses back. 

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” I asked annoyed wiping my glasses with my shirt. 

“What? I can’t mess around a little with my best friend a little?” Yujin pouted laying down on my bed. 

“Not when we have a test tomorrow to study for.” I say as I put my glasses back on and get out our textbooks. She really is something... 

“Aww lighten up, having a little bit of fun is okay and if I had the grades you had I wouldn’t even worry about studying.” Yujin said sitting down next to me opening her textbook. 

“Maybe I don’t have to worry about it but you do.” I said teasing her a little about her bad grades. 

“Hmph... fine.” She said looking down at her textbook making me laugh. As much as she bugged me I didn’t mind it at all. She made me really happy. Yujin has been one of the few friends I had well my best friend. I still get confused sometimes on why a girl like her would ever even think of being friends with a boy like me. She’s popular, a lot of boys have a crush on her, and she’s good at everything. I enjoyed her company, seeing her smile makes my day, and everything about her is perfect. I guess you can say I’ve liked her for quite a while now... but again if I confess she probably would’ve feel the same way either. 

Yujin likes someone else, she’s been waiting him to confess to her and I hope he doesn’t but it’s bound to happen and I don’t know how to mentally prepare myself for it honestly.

”Penny for your thoughts?” I snapped out of my thoughts when she said that. 

“Oh just trying to figure this out..” I said looking down at my textbook again to avoid her gaze. 

“Hey.. why do you think Juyeon hasn’t told me he likes me yet? We already act like a couple...” She asked me. Oh Yujin... it’s  because he simply doesn’t deserve you. I wish I had the guts to say that. Lee Juyeon, Yujin’s crush, he’s one of the most popular guys in school, a lot of the girls think he’s hot and what not... Yujin being one of them. I don’t like him... whenever Yujin and I wanna watch a movie or hangout he always asks her to hangout with him instead. She thinks he’s a total sweetheart but I think he’s a total jackass. I hate seeing her with him, it breaks my heart. They always hug in between classes and hold hands and it’s sickening. I’m never sure if I’m right but I’ve heard that Juyeon and his entire group of friends like playing with other girls hearts. I hope Yujin isn’t one of them... 

“He will soon trust me... I mean what guy wouldn’t confess to you..” I simply answered. 

“You.” She said catching me off guard. Only if you knew... 

“I am your best friend Yujin...” I replied still looking down at my textbook. 

“You’re right he’ll ask me out in no time.” She said smiling to herself. I wish she smiled like that when she thought about me. 

Soon we ended our study session. Then she went home. I just wanted her happy even if it’s without me. I went to bed shortly after she left. 

Yujin’s P.O.V 

I wish Taejun would just lighten up a little. He’s always studying and everything, I mean I know he has to because of how strict his mother is but it wouldn’t hurt to have a little bit of fun. I feel bad that his mother has him paranoid. She is a lady of class and power in Korea. 

Anyways, I hope Juyeon confesses to me soon. He’s so sweet and cute. Taejun made me feel better about t today. I probably don’t have anything to worry about. I texted Juyeon goodnight and went to bed. 

The next morning... 

I got on and put on my uniform and walked to Taejun’s house waiting for him to come out. He’s always on time even though he’s grumpy in the mornings. 

“Good morning sleepy head!” I said as he walked to my side. 

“I just wanna go back to sleep...” He said half asleep rubbing his eyes. 

“You’re such a grandpa.” I teased ruffling his head to wakeboard him up. 

“Whatever let’s go...” He said pushing my hand away. We then walked together to school where I saw Juyeon waiting for me at the entrance. Is he perhaps gonna confess? My heart wasn’t pounding so hard. 

I ran up to him and he captured me in his arms giving me a hug. I looked up at him and smiled brightly but turned around to see my best friend just barely catching up with me. 

“I’ll catch up with you in a bit.” He said still sleepy and walked into the building. He knows how much this mean so to me which I really appreciate. 

“So... we’ve been flirting and everything for a while so what’s do you say Yujin? Wanna be my girlfriend?” Juyeon said, god I’ve been waiting for him to say that. 

“Yes!!” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter