final (i love you)

she's in the rain (i'll stay with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shuhua pov

"Yah yeh shuhua wake up!" i slowly opened my eyes and saw chungha unnie with a smile on her face. as much as i want to get up i'm lazy jesus christ.

 

"Five minutes unnie!" i whined and covered my face with a big plushie that soyeon unnie gave me as a birthday present. i miss her already. sometimes you can't really forget the first place where you grew and came from. As much as you want to forget them. You can't

 

Enough with that drama. Chungha unnie literally slammed her body on top of me and hugged me tight. She's so heavy! yeah she looks to thin but bruh.

 

"Unnniee!!!" For the millionth time i whined and and she just laughed. Gosh her laugh is annoying. but meh i still love out leader. 

 

"Oh come on you two might end up sleeping again! that's why i don't want you chungha waking up shu" Irene unnie is scolding us it's too early in the morning. But what?! is chungha unnie just using me as an excuse to continue her sleep? This unnie reminds me of miyeon sometimes.

 

Goddamn i miss my old members like seriously. Everyday i feel sad and lonely without them. Yes i'm with a new group called.

 

The Luck

 

I know i should make myself more comfortable and used to this environment since then. But it takes time. a really long one. i hate to admit but i miss being part of gidle. 

 

i miss my unnies so much i wanna die. Specially soojin unnie. Were not really in good terms when i left. 

 

Flashback

"Shuhua! what were you thinking?! you can't just leave we can talk about this! it's not too late" Soojin unnie angrily yelled. i can't feel anything.

 

I have decided to leave idle for good. This accident is making everything worse. i would rather leave than making this group disband.

 

"Unnie calm down. it's for the better" i brokenly said. it made soojin unnie silent for a good minute and immediately after that she shakes her head.

 

"Shuhua no way i'm gonna agree with you. i know that you don't but drugs or meet up with those people or . i trust you shu. but how can this decision enter your mind?" i gulped. i'm forcing myself not to cry. i don't want to be weak in front of her.

 

"jinah. false informations are spreading like wildfire.  it's my fault. i'm aftaid it might affect our careers when it's really my fault" i sat down on the edge of my bed and avoids looking at her eyes. it's hard

 

"Shuhua. we can get through this together." Soojin unnie whispered. Sadness can be heard on her voice making my heart broke. 

 

"we can but. things will never be the same" i finally had the courage to look at her after saying those words. she looks so speechless.

 

"i would rather leave. Tha- Than making this group to disband jinjin" there. Tears finally comes out. 

 

Silence has filled my room. no one is talking. Were just sitting on the bed with distance. Until she spoke.

 

"remember your promise to me shushu?" Soojin unnie is not yelling anymore. she's just whispering softly yet so broken. 

 

"i'll never leave you whatever what happens" i replied and stared at her. i made this promise in her birthday. Where we stay up all night and having fun. Escaping reality just for that night.

 

Tears slowly rolls on her cheeks and she's holding back her sob. 

 

"i guess promises are meant to be broken yeah?" 

 

----------------

The reason why all of this happened is because one day i walked my kids at the park as usual and i accidentally bumped into some gang.

 

They're drug dealers. Well known in korea in a bad way. A sasaeng is following me and happened to be take a picture with us talking and posted it on social media. it made ma look the bad guy. me and my unnies talked about it and our company to clarify things but it made things worse as soon cube released the statement.

 

Alot of haters began to make rumors and some other theories which is not true. making the netizens be mad at me for obvious reasons. 

 

It happened for a really long time to the point where my other members is being included on some rumors. Cube can tear us apart. We know how much that company is.

 

So before cube can do anything i made the first move which my unnies is clearly against it. we talked about it and happened.

 

And that same day where i announced that i'll be leaving is also the day where our fight happened. Me and jinjin

 

Right after she said those words she exits my room and never talked to me. i understand.

 

She's mad at me. And i completely understand that. 

 

"Yah shuhua!" Oh am i spacing out? Irene unnie is worried. i smiled to make them sure that i'm fine and just did my daily rants.

 

"Aish jinja! i really hope that one day chungha unnie will leave me alone and let me live a peaceful life-" Oh ! i shouldn't have say that. She is ready to give me a tickle attack! 

 

"OH DAMN I'M JUST KIDDING!-" I begged for my life and chungha unnie just smirked and glanced at irene unnie to help her making me suffer. 

 

"WELL SAY NO MORE SHUHUA!" And there. Lots of laughs and smiles are made in this morning. 

 

On the other side..

3rd Person pov

"Song yuqi! Wake soojin up. she's really stubborn to stay up all night when we have work the next day" Angry soyeon yelled and it made yuqi's ears ring. Captain is making breakfast for her members. They are getting ready for the gaon chart awards. And also getting ready for seeing shuhua after a really long time since that happened.

 

"Aish soyeon! don't shout like that your making my ears bleed i swear to god" With that the small bean stopped mixing the pancake batter and gave a glare at the maknae. 

 

"one more word and i will not hesitate to throw this into your-" Before soyeon can finish her sentence the giraffe runs like flash and made her way to soojin's room. Soyeon puts down the egg and continues to mix the batter.

 

"Great! now let me finish this" Soyeon wiped her sweat with her towel and aggresively mixed the batter. She's hungry too that's why she's trying to finish it as soon as possible. 

 

If only the maknae is here. She would probably cheer her unnie in everything she does. even if it's cooking. The sudden thought of that made soyeon sad. 

 

She miss shuhua. she really do

 

Seo soojin POV

"Unnie! unnie! wake uppp!" Aish who is that? Yuqi seriously be thankful that i'm patient with you i'm so close to beating your up.

 

"Five more minutesss" I whined and covered myself with my blanket. it's my insomnia's fault why i'm like this. i hope that it will vanish soon. 

 

"Unniee! captain is mad and really gonna beat our for real if you wont wake up now." Oh yeah she's right. we have a schedule today the gaon charts.

 

I will see her again- No

 

We will see her again. am i ready? 

 

i miss her. i really do

 

"Hey! unnie??" Oh yuqi probably witnessed me spacing out. well i'm sure that they are also nervous too. Meeting shuhua's new members and all of that stuff. 

 

"oh nothing. Let's go?" I stood up from my bed and rub my eyes. i'm still sleepy. I saw yuqi sighed as we walked together.

 

3rd person pov

The members of idle has now gather on yuqi and soyeon's dorm to eat. Soyeon succesfully finished cooking without any help from soojin. It's one of her big achievement, Cooking for her members. But sadly shuhua isn't there to taste and witness soyeon cooking. 

 

"Oh lord! what's going on? it's like a frickin buffet in here!" Minnie dramatically gasped and soojin chuckled and shaked her head. But it's true there's a lot of food soyeon has prepared. Such like pancakes, egg, Bacon, Some yogurt and fruits. 

 

The members now is compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter