Final

love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shuhua pov

"Haku mata!! Stop fighting please" Aish my kids is just! i can't really handle them sometimes and yep. This is one of the time and  go watch my sufferings.

 

I now tried to get my keys from my pockets while watching the two dogs. it's hard specially when they are moving around and barking at each other. I panicked since there's a chance soyeon unnie can hear them and i can't let her caught me this time! it's past my curfew. 

 

i need to be careful or she'll beat my . 

 

Flashback

"Seo soojin! do you know what time it is right now?!" Oh lord soyeon unnie is ready to explode as a volcano now. Jinjin better be careful of her words before soyeon unnie can do anything to her.

 

"Well it's eight tonight?" I facepalmed and shaked my head. I love you jinah but you can be just so dumb sometimes. i can't help but pray for you. But anyways i glanced at captain and damn she's looking at jinjin with her signature face.

 

"Well yeah? IT'S PAST YOUR CURFEW-" This time i looked at jinjin with a shocked expression on her face. Probably realizing what trouble she got into.

 

"Oh ! i'm sorry-" I flinched as soyeon unnie stomped her feet while walking towards soojin unnie. Oh lord pray for me and for jinjin-

 

"And how many times do i tell you that don't curse in front of shuhua?! she's still a baby" Oh wow totally not expecting that. 

 

"i'm an adult unnie-"

 

"Shut up" 

 

Well okay jesus this smol bean. But aww i can feel my heart soft. Unnie treats me like her little child. But i'm not complaining.

 

"Okay fine! i'm sorry. Promise i'll never do it again!" I tried to hide my laugh since jinjin really looks so desperate and scared to captain. 

 

Soyeon unnie slowly backs up bur of course with her stare still not gone. Wait what?! I didn't notice soyeon unnie is holding a pan right now. Oh god.

 

"You better be. And yeh shuhua follow me in my room we need to talk" Oh the god. will i be dead later?! But why am i suddenly included! I didn't to anything! Pray for me yeorobun.

 

"Shushu!" i gulped stood up. Soojin unnie chuckles and i rolled my eyes. Psh teasing me.

 

--------

"So you need to come back here before seven if you'll go out or do something. Except when you have a schedule of course. Understood?!" I nervously looked at unnie who is giving me stares that i can't really handle. 

 

"Y-yeah of course" Why did stutter?! i nervously smiled and nods at soyeon unnie. Suddenly she smiled and whispers a good. Okay what the hell just happened?

 

"your face really looks so funny right now" Oh she chuckled. The duality of this unnie. 

 

"Wait your just acting?!" Soyeon unnie laughed at me while closing the door and nods. But great acting tho. it made me feel scared.

 

"i admit that i'm a bit dissapointed at soojin but i can't be mad at my members you know" Oh that's why. it made sense because soojin unnie is really always coming home late and almost going out everyday everynight (latata~)  

 

"Is she dating someone right now unnie?" I don't know but those words suddenly came out in my mouth withoit me knowing and feeling it. i widened my eyes and began to feel shy.

 

"Why so sudden? i don't know. Who knows, And yeh shuhua go to sleep now. we need to wake up early later. No anime!" I pout when i heard i can't watch my anime! 

 

"Aish fine unnie! Goodnight" 

 

---------------

Present time (Flashback ends)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter