[7:15am]

remember forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[7:15am] “if you don’t hug me right now i think i’ll fall apart”

irene immediately halts her movements as soon as she hears her girlfriend’s voice drifting from their shared bedroom. she was just about to pour herself a cup of coffee (black like her soul, she likes to say). it was a nice sunday morning and irene was just about to start on breakfast. today is valentine’s day and irene has a whole valentine’s day breakfast spread planned out (honestly, they’re lucky irene can cook because god knows seulgi can barely boil water). 

 

“joohyunnn, i’m dying,” seulgi whines from the comfort of the bed. irene rolls her eyes and takes her sweet time just pouring her coffee. irene knows that seulgi is just clingy because it’s too early in the morning and seulgi probably wanted to steal some of her body warmth. a small smile plays on her lips as she takes a slow sip of her warm beverage. 

 

irene has always been known to the public as someone who is very serious and rare are the moments where she would crack a smile. however, thinking of her girlfriend never fails to bring a surge of happiness. seulgi, who is kind and brave and loving. an absolute dork but oh so beautiful. seulgi who stuck with her at her lowest and the woman who fell in love with her at a time when irene was finding it hard to love herself. 

 

finally deciding that she’s made seulgi wait for long enough, irene finally makes her way to their bedr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter