that nutella is addicting

When Heechul Was Pregnant

A/n: Totally random. It came to me while I was eating some Nutella. All thanks to my French teacher who gave us all a jar of Nutella and got us all hooked on it :P thank you Madame

Hangeng sighed as he pulled into his drive way after a long day of work. He’d gotten into an argument with his partner over which case he would get. Then during his break had spilled coffee over his crisp clean new white designer shirt. As if that hadn’t been bad enough he’d somehow gotten his tie caught in the photo copy machine and had to reprint 35 reports. Yes, Hangeng had, had a really bad day. He got out of his car and smiled as he approached his home. It would be okay though, because he was home and he had his beautiful new bride waiting for him. 

He opened the door and was halfway through stepping out of his shoes when he was hug tackled by his wife. Pleasantly surprised he wrapped his arms around her thin frame and said “I’m home” with a smiled etched on his face. Before he noticed that she was trembling in his arms, his smile quickly faded and was replaced by worry and pulled away enough to look at her red stained puffy eyes. “Heechul, what’s wrong?” She sobbed and buried her face into his chest again. He felt vibrations on his chest as she tried to tell him through sobs and the fabric of his clothing. Pulling back again and gently grabbing her chin he asked firmly “What’s wrong?”

She hiccupped as she tried to control her sobbing and said “Oh Hangeng I’m so, so….happy! But…I d-don’t know if you’ll be” she added shyly looking down. Hangeng blinked in confusion. This was not how Heechul usually acted. She was smart, funny and had a lot of sass to her. And more importantly Heechul was not shy. “Tell me” he said. She looked up grinning at him, through tear strained cheeks and basically yelled at him “I’M PREGNANT!” he stood there stunned before grinning and pulling her into his embrace. Holding her tightly he nuzzled into her neck and murmured “I’m going to be a dad! We’re going to be a family! I’m going to be a DAD!” She nodded against his shoulder giggling at his giddy attitude. 

As the months passed, Heechul gained an addiction. All she would eat was bread, and Nutella, yup nothing but Nutella, bread, milk, and water. Of course though for the pregnancy she had to eat other foods. So it was up to Hangeng to get her to eat vegetables and fruits. And how he accomplished this? Nutella. He served it as a dip, as part of the meal, any way he could get it on or near the food. The only drawback? He was not allowed to eat it. Anytime he tried to eat anything with the gooey chocolaty substance he was scolded, and any time he managed to anything Heechul through a fit. 

Nine months later and about three pay checks worth of Nutella later their baby daughter Taeyeon was born. (A/N: Yes, Taeyeon is the female version Taemin) And Hangeng was sure that there was not a happier man in the world. Taeyeon was taken home and Heechul began to diet to lose the pregnancy weight. One day getting home Hangeng walked into a horrendous site. Heechul was about to toss the Nutella. He quickly snatched it from her hands, cradling it in his arms as if it was his new born baby he cried “What are you doing?!” Heechul blinked and scowled, “Obviously, throwing it out. Genius.” “I know! Are you crazy?!” She huffed and rested her hand on her hips and said “Ya! It’s a temptation to have it in the house! And I’m trying to lose weight!” Hangeng frowned and said “But I want it” She sighed and said “Fine we’ll keep it. But listen when I warn you. That thing is addicting.” Two weeks later he sat eating his 5th slice of bread with Nutella and Heechul walked in carrying baby Taeyeon was giggling at herself while she made spit bubbles. Heechul grinned at him and said “Told you. You’re going to get fat”. Hangeng stuck he tongue out at her and said “you’re just jealous you can’t have any”. Heechul laughed and said “I’m almost at my initial weight, my love. And you know I’m naturally slender. I don’t gain weight that easily. You on the other hand…you have to work for it” As to challenge her he took a rather large bite, causing her to roll her eyes and said “Enjoy your 200 calories a teaspoon”. 
Sometime later Hangeng stood on top of a weight scale and sighed. He hated how his wife was always right. He walked out of the restroom without his shirt on and looked at his wife who was playing with their daughter giving her raspberries, sending the girl into fits of uncontrollable laughter. She looked at him and smirked and said “Hello my hubby…or should I say tubby?” Hangeng glared at her and said “Gee you’re so nice, how did I ever get so lucky?” She laughed and said “Truthfully, I have no clue”. Hangeng smirked and pounced on her and began tickling her until “What was that?” he said as she tried to speak between laughs “S-stop haha don’t haha stop”. He stopped and pulled her into a hug and laid down next to their daughter and said with a smirk “I remember when you say that without the laughs”. She blushed and smacked him and said “jerk”.

The next day Hangeng found himself at the gym. He was benching when a shadow caught his attention. He looked up and saw Yunho one of his drinking buddies grinning at him. He stopped and grabbed a towel and began to dry himself up. “What brings you here?” asked Yunho leaning against the giant machines. “I need to lose weight.” Yunho laughed and said “oh I thought you were usually all over that?” Hangeng nodded and said “Usually”. “Oh?” “Yeah I don’t know if you know this but, Heechul was pregnant”. As soon he said that Yunho laughed and said “let me guess you gorged yourself as well?” 

He shook his head and said “Surprisingly not. You see Heechul was obsessed with Nutella and would not let me eat it. So once she was on a diet, I gorged myself and well here I am”. Yunho laughed again and said “Hey if it makes you feel better it’s not the first time I hear this”. It did surprisingly make him feel better. “Yeah it does. Who did you hear it from?” Yunho grinned at him and said “Me. When Changmin was pregnant I gorged myself along with her. But that Nutella is addicting!” 

                                                                                                   The end!