Final

Give Us A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk sighed frustratedly as he snatched the piece of paper on the table with half written scrawls and crushed it into a ball before tossing it into a bin. He felt a pang of annoyance as he stared at the next blank sheet of paper without a single clue as to what he should write on it. 

Leeteuk was writing lyrics for their upcoming album and while he enjoyed writing usually, for some reason he had no inspiration today. He had already finished writing the lyrics for The Melody with Yesung but he was hoping to contribute more to the album if he could finish writing the lyrics in time. It was their 10th album for their 15th anniversary after all. To this day, Leeteuk still could not believe that Super Junior had managed to make it that far. He felt both proud and humbled by this, proud of his fellow members who at this point were pretty much his family and humbled that he was the leader of their group for so long. Leeteuk made another sigh, but this time a soft and content one. He was glad that despite all the ups and downs, they still were here and he would do everything in his power to ensure that they would continue to stay. 

Leeteuk tousled his already slightly wavy hair a bit more as he hoped for a drop of inspiration to just hit him like a freight train. After getting home from a long day of filming, Leeteuk stripped himself from the grey suit jacket he donned and got to work at his desk. The unfortunate thing was that  his work proved to be unproductive - one hour and three crumpled sheets of paper later, he still essentially had, nothing. 

Leeteuk continued to have a staring contest with the blank piece of paper as he had a pen poised right above it, ready to scribble down something, anything, once Leeteuk had a clue as to what to write. His hand would lower itself to the pristine white paper before jerking back up quickly, deciding that what he thought up of would end up being scratched out a few moments later upon reconsideration. Leeteuk huffed to himself, I’m not having a writer’s block now, am I? He slumped back into his chair and thought of various themes that he would like to expand on fruitlessly, wondering if he should just wait for the next day and use his pockets of free time to write something instead. Or maybe, he could just wait and write a song for the next album instead. But... he really wanted to write a meaningful song. Leeteuk sighed heavily, why is this so difficult?

At that moment, the front door’s door knob jiggled before opening. Leeteuk paid no attention to it, he already knew who had just joined him. A soft smile danced along his features, feeling slightly better at the prospect of seeing one of his favourite people. They hadn’t been able to see each other for a day but already Leeteuk missed the other as they didn’t get to see each other yesterday. 

Siwon padded into the house, shutting the door gently, removing his shoes and placing them in a corner, before he walked through the hallway while shrugging off his suit jacket, eyes scanning his surroundings for his lover. Siwon was relieved to be home. The previous day, Siwon was too busy and had to spend the night at a hotel room close to his schedule the next day or he would risk being late. It was only one night, but he missed his angel, used to waking up with a warm and solid presence next to him in the morning. Spotting that the study room’s lights were on, Siwon knocked against the door gently before entering, “Teukie hyung, are you in here?” 

Siwon opened the door to find Leeteuk sinking into his plush office chair with a serene look on his face, his eyes closed and expression plain other than the slight upward curve of his lips that showed his adorable little dimple on his left cheek. Leeteuk was swaddled in a loose-fitting but cosy-looking white sweater but what caught Siwon’s attention was Leeteuk’s tousled and wavy hair, framing Leeteuk’s face and making him look near radiant. Siwon smiled as he closed the door behind him and went up to Leeteuk. 

“Hey Teukie,” Siwon intoned softly as he bent down and nuzzled into the crook of Leeteuk’s neck from behind him. Leeteuk’s hand automatically reached up to caress Siwon’s soft hair. As of late, Siwon had been using less hair gel after Leeteuk’s repeated insistence that Siwon looked good without it. 

“Your hair just looks really soft and fluffy when you don’t gel your hair, Wonnie!” 

“That’s the point of gel, Angel, so that my hair doesn’t get unruly.” 

“But it looks cute!” 

“Hey yourself,” Leeteuk replied as he luxuriated in this soft moment. It was rare that Siwon and Leeteuk had much time to themselves where they could just enjoy each others’ presence. Usually, when either one of them finished a schedule late and got home, the other would already be fast asleep from an also exhausting day of activities. “How was work, Wonnie?” 

“It went fine, Angel. Things are going pretty smoothly and I filmed another episode of Fortune Cookie,” Siwon informed softly as he inhaled the other’s sweet scent, feeling comfort, feeling warm, feeling at home. 

“Mmm,” Leeteuk hummed back as he nudged Siwon gently to move aside for a bit before he swiveled his chair around to face Siwon. Siwon himself went onto his knees to get to eye level with Leeteuk, not wanting Leeteuk to strain his neck to look at him. Leeteuk gazed upon his lover with a fond gaze as he admired him. Siwon had his plaid jacket slung over his shoulder while donning a black turtleneck and matching plaid pants. Leeteuk gently reached out to grasp Siwon’s hands as he placed his own in Siwon’s, Siwon’s hands proceeding to tighten around Leeteuk’s and squeeze them comfortingly. 

“And what about you, Angel? You seem to be busy,” Siwon commented, noting the crumpled paper balls in the recycling bin. Leeteuk would get into these funks at times when writing and after his writing sessions he would smooth out the crumpled pieces of paper bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter