Isa

Tulog na tayo?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They're down to the last question before the interview ends. Jisoo was amused and was not even surprised when the interviewer finally asked something about her wife and their marriage. Kanina pa kasi niya binabanggit si Jennie sa lahat ng sagot niya kaya hindi rin niya masisi kung bakit dinirekta na siya ng interviewer na magtanong tungkol sa kanila.

 

Jisoo was more than welcome to answer the question, as long as it isn't rude, intrusive nor offensive. Mukhang hindi naman dahil maayos iyong mga tanong na ibinibigay sa kanya mula kanina. Jennie told her that the host who was also the interviewer was very warm and respectful so Jisoo didn't worry too much about what the question will be.

 

"Now for the last question which I think everyone will like! Sayang at hindi ko naitanong ito kay Jennie last year para sana nalaman din namin ang sagot niya." Yeri, the host and interviewer, quipped.

 

"Malay natin may next time! Pero ano muna 'yong tanong?" Jisoo lightly stated, making the audience laugh.

 

"Sandali! Ito na talaga!" Yeri laughingly stated before continuing.

 

"So you've been happily married with Jennie for ten years and you probably said a lot of sweetest things to each other already...so we'd like to know this time, Jisoo, what's your most favorite words or lines that Jennie has ever told you?" Yeri smilingly asked.

 

Jisoo smiled at Yeri before winking at the camera and saying Jennie's name. She laughed when the audience hooted and cheered for her. 

 

"Madami! Lahat naman ng sinasabi ni Jennie paborito ko..." Jisoo paused, acting like she was still thinking deeply for her answer until her eyes widened as she gasped dramatically.

 

"Ay! Pwera na lang pala kapag pinapagalitan niya ako!" Jisoo exclaimed.
 

She laughed out loud after saying that, thinking about her wife's reaction. Jennie's probably laughing at her antics right now.


Laughter were heard throughout the studio. Yeri was smiling as she shakes her head, silently admiring how proud and lovestruck Jisoo looks like when they talk about her wife, the famous and talented superstar, Jennie Kim. 

 

Jisoo cleared . She smiled at the audience before turning to Yeri.

 

What she said earlier in the first part before her joke was true. Lahat naman paborito niya kay Jennie.
 

Si Jennie kasi ang favorite niya. 


However, the question made her think back and reminisce all her favorite moments with her wife.

 

She looks back and ponders how Jennie always seems to know the right words to say to her whenever her wife senses her change in tone, mood or expression. Or how Jennie shows her affection more than her usual to comfort and reassure Jisoo when she feels down, sad or worried. 


Doon rin niya hindi mapigilang mapagtanto na mahal na mahal talaga siya ng asawa niya. Mahal na mahal niya si Jennie pero minsan sa tingin niya ay hindi niya ito naipapakita ng husto rito.

 

"There's no competition in our love, baby. There never was. We're equals, okay? I know you love me as much as I love you."

 

Jisoo remembers kissing Jennie whenever she would say that. Her wife would reassure her whenever she feels like she has a lot of shortcomings in their relationship. Jennie tells her what they have, how Jisoo shows and expresses her love for her will always be enough.


Going back to the interviewer's question, Jisoo thinks there's just so much things Jennie told her and did for her so it's hard to really compare which one is her most favorite.

 

Until her mind reels her in and finds the first and most favorite line she'll never forget.

 


"Tulog na tayo." Jisoo answered, smiling fondly.

 

"Tulog na tayo?" Yeri repeated.

 

"Oo. Patanong pala 'yong linya na 'yan!" Jisoo chuckled, shaking her head.

 

"So of all the sweetest things Jennie has told you, 'tulog na tayo' is your favorite?" Yeri asked curiously. She noticed the audience also had the same expressions. 

 

"Yes. It's also my favorite Jennie question of all time." Jisoo agreed.

 

"I'm sure everyone is curious why. Pwede ba naming malaman kung bakit, Jisoo?"

 

"Dahil doon ko napagtanto na si Jennie ang makakasama ko mula umpisa hanggang sa dulo."

 

———————————


Yeri was about to ask Jisoo if she could explain further but their segment already ran out of time.


Jisoo smiled when she saw the floor director and the writers mouthing it's already the end of the segment. 


She can hear the audience's protests as well as the interviewer's sigh. 

 

"Pwede namang may part two pagbalik ko dito!" Jisoo grinned at them.

 

The audience cheered once again. Once the show has officially wrapped up, Yeri saying her usual ending spiel and Jisoo thanking everyone (especially Jennie) and promoting her new movie, the actress then turned to the audience. She smiled, waved and thanked them for attending the show.

 

A few moments after, Jisoo stood and Yeri followed, shaking Jisoo's hands.

 

"It's really an honor to have an award-winning actress like you here. The producers and I are very thankful you accepted our invitation to guest on our show." Yeri shyly stated.

 

Jisoo gave her a shy yet appreciative smile. Ilang taon na siya sa industriya pero hindi pa rin siya sanay kapag pinupuri siya. She's really grateful. She's just doing what she loves to do and a lot of people are showing their love and support for it, even acknowledging and recognizing her works too.

 

"Ako nga ang dapat magpasalamat! Sabi ni Jennie sa akin, hindi daw ako maiilang sa show na 'to dahil magaling iyong host. She's right. You're really doing a great job at what you do." Jisoo smiled at Yeri.

 

"Thank you! Please thank Jennie for me. Sana next time magkasama na kayong dalawa dito." Yeri beamed.

 

"Sana nga. You can contact us once my wife has finished her hiatus. Not anytime soon though. Jennie needs to rest for the mean time." Jisoo replied, still smiling. 
 

Jisoo was on a hiatus last year when she almost experienced burnout because of her very hectic schedule. Napagalitan sila ni Wendy, ang kaibigan at manager niya, ng mga asawa nila pati na rin ng barkada nila noon dahil walang tigil sa kayod ang dalawa. Kaya ngayon, sinigurado nila ni Wendy na kahit papaano may pahinga siya in-between her busy schedule. Si Jennie naman ang nagpapahinga ngayon dahil kakatapos lang nitong mag-concert noong nakaraang buwan. 
 

"Of course!" Yeri nodded in understanding.

 

They talked while they were walking towards their respective dressing rooms. Yeri said goodbye to Jisoo when the former saw her manager already waiting for her outside her dressing room. 


Jisoo was puzzled when she reached her dressing room which was just beside Yeri's. Wendy wasn't waiting for her outside and the door was closed. 


Pagkatapos kasi lagi ng mga interviews o shows niya, ang manager at kaibigan niya na si Wendy ang nag-aabang sa kanya sa labas ng pinto ng dressing rooms o waiting rooms, bitbit na nito ang bag at mga gamit niya para diretsong uwi na lang sila.
 

Parehas kasi nila gustong umuwi agad at puntahan ang mga asawa nila. Si Jisoo kay Jennie. At si Wendy naman, kay Joy.

 

Jisoo shrugged it off. Hindi naman siguro siya iniwan ni Wendy kung hindi ay lagot din ito kay Jennie. Pinangakuan kasi ng kaibigan niya si Jennie na ihahatid niya ng maaga si Jisoo.

 

Once Jisoo opened the door and entered the dressing room, she froze.
 

Her eyes widened at the sight.

 

Jennie.


Jennie was standing in front of her. Her very very attractive wife is here and she's smirking at her.

 

"Hi, baby!" Jennie greeted.

 

She was holding a small tarp with Jisoo's name and picture on it which says, "Great job as always, baby! I'm so proud of you! Love, your baby"

 

Jennie laughed as she walked towards her wife who looked really surprised seeing her. She wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck and kissed her. Jisoo kissed her back. And when Jennie broke the kiss, she hugged Jisoo. She watched the whole interview and she couldn't help but swoon at her wife. Jisoo was so charming on the show. She loved every bit of it and her heart warmed whenever her wife would proudly mention her. Lalo na iyong huling sinabi ni Jisoo bago tuluyang matapos ang interview.

 

"Hi again! Pinauwi ko na si Wendy. Hinahanap na ni Joy." Jennie whispered, chuckling at Jisoo's ears.

 

Jisoo slowly disentangled herself from Jennie's arms so she can look at her wife properly.

 

"I thought you're with our friends today?" Jisoo asked. Before Jisoo left for work earlier, Jennie told her she's going to spend time with Joy, Irene, Seulgi, Lisa and Rosie while Jisoo's working. 
 

"They kept teasing me how I whined about you all day so I went home first but I got bored and I missed you too much.  How can you stay at our house all day? Isang buwan na akong nagpapahinga pero hindi pa rin ako sanay." Jennie pouted. 

 

"Masasanay ka rin! Alam mo naman ang katapat ko lang video games, PC, our massage chair-aray!" Jisoo complained when Jennie slapped her arm playfully. Jisoo's eyes were twinkling with mirth, warmth and affection as she looks at her wife.

 

She kept laughing when Jennie pinched her sides. 

 

"I should've known you're gonna answer that." Jennie rolled her eyes before putting her arm around Jisoo.

 

"Hindi mo naman kasi ako pinatapos! Iyong pinakahuli kasi na sasabihin ko syempre ikaw! Talking to you on the phone even when you were so busy and waiting for you at home made my break last year very enjoyable and bearable." Jisoo loudly kissed her wife's cheeks who's smiling bashfully.

 

"I should've let you finished, 'no? Anyway, let's go home already. You have some explaining to do!" Jennie shook her head and used her arm to gently steer Jisoo at the direction where they could exit the dressing room and head towards where their car was parked outside the studio building.

 

"Huh? Anong ipapaliwanag ko? Jen, baby, kung ito 'yong lights on lights off na tanong kanina wholesome 'yon tsaka-" Jisoo's rambling was cut off when Jennie kissed her lips.

 

"Not that. I watched the whole show, baby. I know Yeri's questions were very general and wholesome. What I was pertaining to was the last part." Jennie smiled at her.

 

"Ah." Jisoo's knowing smile returned.

 

"I'm really curious what made you say that. Do I always say that to you? Bakit pati ang hilig mo mambitin? For sure, our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter