Chapter 1

Let Me Love You, Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music suddenly stops, and everybody falls to the ground in an instant.

"!" Jeno yells in frustration and ruffles his hair. The boy is sweating bullets, and his shirt is dripping wet after dancing for three hours nonstop. He huffs and puffs, trying to catch his breath. 

"Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die," Renjun whines as he lays on the ground, letting his sore body rest.

"Same," Jaemin blurts out. 

"We haven't even nailed down the worst part yet," Chenle suddenly says, blinking his eyes a few times as he tries to get rid of the stars in his vision right now. 

"Goddammit," Jeno frowns.

Their comeback is in three weeks, so the pressure is on. Ever since Mark left the unit, Jeno became the backbone of the group, and it hasn't been easy.

"Alright, let's do this again." Jeno quickly stands up and sighs.

"Hyung, let us rest for a bit." Jisung, the youngest, whines. "I'm about to get cramps. I can feel it coming in my right thigh." he points. 

"," Jaemin's eyes widen and he quickly crawls towards him. "Stretch out your leg Jisung-ah," 

"Ow ow ow-" he winces. 

A big sigh escapes Jeno's lips. "Okay, let's just rest for 15 minutes," he says and quickly leaves the practice room, shutting the door with a loud bang.

Renjun raises his eyebrow in annoyance. "Someone's being a little ." 

Jaemin shakes his head. "He's stressed out."

+

Jeno sighs as he walks up the stairs to the rooftop. The boy hasn't been able to focus on things these past few days. On top of that, the pressure of their comeback doesn't make things any easier for him. He's been on edge for a while, and everybody could tell.

He pushes the steel door open and immediately feels the strong breeze brushing against his skin. He exhales deeply, feeling better instantly as he sees the starry night sky above. The rooftop is Jeno's favorite place to relax and ease his mind. 

He stops on his track abruptly the moment his gaze falls upon a familiar figure sitting on the bench. 

He feels his heart stops.

"Haewon noona," he mumbles under his breath. Without him realizing it, a smile instantly appears on his lips. 

Jeno quickly makes his way towards the bench. He carefully tip-toes behind her, being careful eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter