Last.

Sweet Distraction

Sweet Distraction

"Why do professors have this habit of giving tasks on the last minute of it's submission. "

Mina grumble with a sigh before taking everything —that she needed— out of her bag and place it on the glass table in front.

She was sitting comfortably —both legs folded together— on the carpeted floor of her living room's apartment. With a laptop in front of her and some of her notebook and books was all scattered on the table —some are on the floor. The usually organized medical student doesn't have time to neatly place every paper that she have, because she was more focus on finishing the task that has been given by their professor—just this morning— and heck the submission was already tommorrow.

She wasn't even halfway to finish her task when a notification  on her phone interrupted the silence. Grabbing her phone behind one of the notebook on the floor —just beside her lap— to check who could've texted her in the lateness of the night.

Open your door for me - Chaeyoung

Upon reading the text message from her lover. Mina makes her way —almost running, with her pajamas— to the front door. And there standing with an espresso on her right hand was none other than her girlfriend Chaeyoung— wearing her usual hoodie, men's short and a cap that's hiding her very short blonde hair. As soon as the door opens Mina immediately envelope the younger in a tight hug.

"You miss me that much? " Chaeyoung whispered chuckling, draping her unoccupied hand around Mina's waist.

"Yup, I haven't seen you at school all day. " Mina pouted breaking the hug but her arms remain on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yeah, Dahyun keeps on pestering me to do her art project. " Chaeyoung tap Mina's urging her to let go so they can go inside.

Mina hold the cub's unoccupied hand and pull her inside, letting her sit on the couch—constantly stepping on the scattered paper. The penguin took a sip on the espresso before putting it on the untaken part of the table.

"Sana Unnie said that you're most probably be doing  tasks tonight but i didn't think that it would be this tough considering all this mess. "

Mina didn't reply and instead sit beside Chaeyoung who's left arm is already spread on the back rest of the couch. The penguin place both of her legs on top of the cub's thigh, cuddling closer to her. Releasing the stress of working on those tasks.

"I can take a little break, you'll stay right? " Chaeyoung put her hand on Mina's back, rubbing it soothingly.

"Of course but I might just be a distraction. "

"You sure is, but I don't mind. "

Mina drop a chaste kiss on Chaeyoung's lips before getting up and sit again on the carpeted floor to continue what she's doing before the cub came.

On the first ten minutes, Chaeyoung busied herself by watching some random videos on youtube and constantly replied some of the messages coming from her friends.

Exactly fifteen minutes have passed and the cub grew bored of using her phone so she decided to pick up some of the paper scattered on the floor so that Mina won't waste any of her time to clean it up. She recieve a sweet kiss on the cheek from Mina because of that.

"Are you cold? " Chaeyoung asked upon realizing that the penguin was only wearing a sleeveless shirt paired with a thin pajama.

Without waiting for a reply the cub makes her way inside Mina's bedroom and grab a blanket before coming back to the still busy Penguin.

Draping the blanket around her small body Chaeyoung also sit on the floor—Mina was in between her—and enveloped Mina in a back hug to keep her warm.

After a while Chaeyoung found her way back on the couch lying on her stomach. The blanket was already draped on the penguin like a jacket. The cub was already bored so she would constantly roll on the couch and play Mina's hair, smelling it. Until she ended up in a position where her legs was drape on the backrest of the couch and the other half of her body was upside down—her head almost touching the floor. She wrap an arm around Mina's waist and snuggle onto the penguin's stomach.

Soon Chaeyoung found a comfortable position, where Mina was sitting on her lap—the blanket was long forgotten on the side— still busy typing something on her laptop. Chaeyoung place her hand inside Mina's shirt and rub the penguin's belly while kissing her hair.

Mina was already near to finish her task but she can't concentrate any longer upon feeling a gentle kisses on her neck and a soft hand caressing her clothed thigh.

Chaeyoung cup Mina's cheeks to turn her face a bit and plant few pecks on Mina's lips.

"Chaeng, i'm already finish just one more sentence. " Mina said and look back at her laptop finishing the last sentence of the paragraph.

When Mina closed her laptop and face the silent cub. She was greeted by a soft lips on her own. Cupping the cub's jaw and removing the cap on Chaeyoung's head —that she didn't remove throughout her stay for an unknown reason— she place it on the couch behind the cub, before kissing chaeyoung back and slightly open to let the younger's tounge wonder.

"Chaeng no, we still have classes tommorow. "

Mina reasoned out and abruptly break the kiss to stop Chaeyoung's hand—which is already inside her pajama.

"Bu-"

"I'll make it up to you this weekend, I promise. "

The cub then smile and remove her hand inside Mina's pajama —making sure to graze her finger on the penguin's sensitive area of course—.

Mina let out a small whimper and glare at the cub who now has a smug smile on her face.

"Your so annoying." Mina said pouting but nonethless immediately responded when Chaeyoung pulls her for another kiss.

"But you love me. "

"You love me more though. " Mina retorted

"Well, I wouldn't go here in the middle of the night just to bring you coffee if I didn't. " Chaeyoung sweetly replied.

The couple ended up organizing the living room together before finally sleeping on Mina's bed after a tiring day.