1. Dream Come True

A Dream Come True (Yeorry One-shot)

Yeojin is a kind of girl who loves to linger. She would take her time in her house before preparing for school, giving herself a little time to relax and spend her time with lots of beautiful thoughts about her high school life, a person who really loves herself and doesn't worry about anything, or anyone. She would spend her week at the café every single morning, and roam around like it's her place, well due to her being everyday at that specific café, she gets familiar with the way it looks, the sound the coffee machine does, and familiar faces inside the place. She just loves being alone. 

After taking a sip of coffee, she stands, pack her bag preparing to go to school and waved goodbye to the staffs and workers at the café, seemingly like her friends because of their familiarity with each other. Looking outside the window before pulling the door, Yeojin noticed a dog in the nearby convenient store that seemingly lost it's owner. She can hear the dog barking and howling and she started to get worried as she looks at the condition of it. She crosses the road and went to the dog, trying to find a trace of where it belongs.

She sits in a nearby chair with the dog. She tried to carry the dog and makes the dog calm down by buying and giving it a food, the sausage from her lunchbox.

"Aw, poor dog, we'll find your owner okay?" she said as she the dog's fur.

She looked at her phone to see the time, seeing that she have lots of time to fill with before going to school, she tried to find the dog's owner by the roaming around. She scan the place with her eyes then she turn to look at the dog, and she lost the dog out of her sight. She keep up with the dog by running too. The dog suddenly stops and barked.

"Aw you make me tired there, doggo." Yeojin said while catching her breath, then suddenly she heard a sweet laugh, coming from a girl. 

"Where have you been huh? I've been looking for you so bad, Cookie." a girl said, "And hey, um, thank you so much for keeping him" she continued as she its fur. Yeojin from her surprise, jumped out, and she find herself now in front of a pretty girl in front of her.

"Oh, C-cookie, that's your name doggo huh?" Yeojin spluttered. She looked at the girl's face, she really find her amusing, really attractive and. . . sweet.

Seems like Yeojin forgot that she still have something to do, her eyes unconsciously wandered all over the girl while the other girl was busy with her dog. The laugh, the smile, the bright sensation and her voice, she find it seductive yet bright at the same time, lingers in her ears. 

"She's cute. . ." she uttered.

Suddenly the bright light from the sun that covered her face disappear, and she felt embarrassed that the girl suddenly move towards her. She gave Yeojin a bright smile, smile that was brighter than the sun. She reached for Yeojin's shaking hand, she try to meet the smaller girl's eyes by jokingly reaching her level.

"By the way, Yerim. My name's Yerim." she said as she sway and shake their hands.

"Yeojin's mine by the way." Yeojin said as she meet her gaze.

"Wow!" Yerim said with the surprise in her eyes. "That was cute, it really sounds cute! Hmm... Yeojin cutie?" she said as she giggled like a baby. 

"You're cuter. . ." she replied. 

Yeojin just don't know why Yerim attracts her so much, she was like magnet pulling her away from her senses, the way she smiled, that elegant yet cute voice, her smiling eyes, her hair that was swaying with the rhythm of the wind. . . everything, just everything about Yerim seems to be so wonderful in her eyes. She just can't stop staring, can't stop thinking that there is a person that is wonderful as Yerim, she's just. . . different. 

They are now staring for more than a minute without the both of them knowing, enjoying each other's presence. Yeojin wants to say goodbye to her as she need to do something, go to school, study, and such stuffs. On the other hand, she just don't want, she wants to get to know her more. It's the first time she's eager, it was. But sadly, she needs to go. 

"Um, Yerim, I– I th-think I need to g-go." she said as she try pull her shaking hands from her warm, soft hands. 

Yerim suddenly looking kind of sad, frowns and makes a little pout in her lips, and her eyes slowly widened like a little puppy as she looked at her shoes. She unconsciously tightened the grip of their hands, and started to walk torwards her, looking in her eyes as she smiled. 

"O-okay, I don't know but I kinda feel sad." Yerim said. "Keep safe, Yeojin!" she continued as she now approach Cookie and started to turn in the opposite direction, waving and smiling at Yeojin. Yeojin, on the other hand, returns the smile and was frozen in the spot, feeling that her heart beats fast and she doesn't know the exact reason why. 

It's been months since that thing happened, but Yeojin will always remember that time she met an angelic woman. 

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Now, Yeojin who was bored in school after their first class, gets her phone and looks at the time. She pulls out a book and started reading for their exam next week. She was a kind of student who doesn't care about everyone around her inside the room, just living her world in the backseat while everyone is just chatting with their friends. She just want this kind of living. 

She was kinda startled when everyone turns quirt and starts murmuring. She heard the door that opened and seems like it was the school head. She, herself, was also startled as the school head isn't going room to room, then she took her focus on the school head because maybe he was going to say something important, and he does start speaking. 

"Good morning everyone, so you will be having a new classmate in the middle of this semester. Come inside and introduce yourself, please."

Everyone stay focused on the door, there comes a girl with a long brunette, violet-shaded hair that went inside the classroom with her eyes on the floor, walking slowly and started to face everyone. 

"Hi, I'm Yerim, Choi Yerim." she said. 

Yeojin hearing that familiar voice, and the name, the face, the aura. Yes, it's the girl that she met before that she can't forget, is now facing in front of her class and was now her classmate. Just like before, her visuals were breathtaking as always. She didn't know Yerim personally but she was very happy knowing that she will see her almost everyday. 

"Yerim, please sit beside Miss Im, the empty chair at the last row."

Yerim slowly walks towards the assigned to her. Every eyes are on her, we can't really deny that her presence is such a gift from above. Yeojin, on the other hand, was nervous. Facing again the girl whom she had fantasized before are now coming up close, face to face. She was really happy, like there are electric shock that she can feel. Yerim now sits beside Yeojin, both were silent. 

"Um, h-how's Cookie now?" Yeojin started their conversation. 

"He's fine." Yerim replied, shocked. "Yeojin?!" 

Yeojin laughs and reach her hand. "Yes, it's me."

"I was so sorry, I didn't get to recognize you. Nice meeting you again!" Yerim replied with a lovely smile. 

"That smile. . . I miss that." she whispers. 

Yeojin guides her to familiarize herself with the school, its managements, activities, schedules and everything. They are now starting to chat and converse knowing each other slowly, from simple things like their favorites, doings when bored, hobbies, embarrassing moments and more. Not noticing the time, it's now their class dismissal. 

"Bye Yerim, take care!" 

"You too Yeojin, see you tomorrow!" 

Yeojin has the greatest time of her life now, as she finally getting to know her, it's like a dream come true. 

☾︎❤︎☽︎

"Baby, wake up."

Yeojin can feel soft kisses in her cheek, and a warm embrace that wraps her. The heat caused by Yerim's breathing, the sun that was hitting her face, she just love it all every morning. She slowly opens her eyes and take her partner's hands and starts to plant kisses in it. She just can't believe that her everyday will turn out like this. She's living a perfect life right now. 

Yerim caress her sleepy partner in her cheek and smiles at her. She adore her cute little face, and forever will. She lay beside her and place her head in Yeojin's chest, feeling the rapid breathing and beating of the latter starts to make her smile, hugging her so tight and starts to close her eyes. 

"Yerim?" Yeojin calls her, with her gloomy voice. 

She stokes Yerim's hair, hearing that hum and small giggles from her as a sign of satisfaction just making her smile more. She knew that Yerim loves being pet by her, and it's sweet. 

"I just can't believe that you are mine, I've been dreaming of this everynight and now you–"

Yerim interrupt her by kissing her lips, which makes Yeojin shocked, as it's their first after almost a year of being together. It was warm, sweet and innocent. It was a kiss that is pure, made out of love, kissing without the feeling of lust. They dig deeper and let themselves lost with each other's feelings. It was magical, fantastic, marvelous, fascinating. . . everything good from the dictionary describes it. With their eyes closed it gets rougher and it feels insanely beautiful. How come their first kiss will be extremely delicate? 

The kiss go on and on, not wanting for it to end. It feels like everything was in slow motion, everything sounds so sweet, feels so sweet and. . . tastes so sweet. 

In the middle of their kiss, Yerim suddenly gasped and laughs, starts to hide herself in Yeojin's neck while her dog, well, their dog, Cookie went and jumped on Yerim's lap. Yeojin laughs knowing the reason why. 

"C-Cookie?! Wrong timing eh?" Yeojin said, which makes Yerim laugh. 

Yerim approached the dog and its fur, "You are a bad boy." she said, pouting and grabbed a hold of Cookie's chin. 

Now, they both end the kiss and starts giggling together, holding hands and staring at each other's eyes, loving the atmosphere between them. They hugged and starts smiling with each other, it feels like paradise for both of them. 

"Yeojin, I love you so much." she said as she pecks her lips. 

"I love you more." she replied and kiss her again. 

- End