final

The feeling has always been mutual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘Does he really like me? Or he is just coping up with me because he couldn’t refuse me?’ is the question Jongin asks himself more often. All of his life, he has known that jealousy comes with love. He can’t really remember where did he learn that from. Even his ex was a jealous person. So, Jongin has this engraved in his mind that where there is love, there must be jealousy as well. Kyungsoo is an extraordinary human being. He is calm, composed, doesn’t take from others, is smart, brilliant and has a really weak spot for his Nini. Jongin knows that too. Even when kyungsoo told him that he used to like him back in high school as well, he believed that too. Don’t get him wrong, he trusts kyungsoo. It’s just he wants kyungsoo to feel that too, the feeling what he feels when he sees Kyungsoo with Junmyeon, the feeling what Chanyeol feels when he talks about Baekhyun being clingy with Sehun. Jongin has tried to make him jealous hundred times but kyungsoo has always been understanding. He didn’t want an old understanding lover but a kind of immature jealous lover. Jongin scolds himself internally for even having these thoughts. With a heavy sigh, he got up from the bed.

 

 

“Hey babe! Whatcha cooking?” Jongin asked his tiny lover backhugging.

“Something delicious. You want some?” Kyungsoo replied smirking.

“Why are you talking like you were not going to give me if I didn’t ask you!” Jongin pouted and hugged even tighter.

“I can feel your pout on my shoulder Nini.”

“What an unromantic lover!” He pouted even harder.

“Then what does a romantic lover do?” Jongin had enough of Kyungsoo’s leg pulling. He turned off the stove and rolled his lover before making him sit on the kitchen counter. “Ouch!” Kyungsoo yelped. “What are you doing Nini? I need to finish cooking.”

“Not before you learn what a romantic lover does” Jongin smirked and Kyungsoo gulped. He knew really well he can’t win against this Jongin. This Jongin is the death of him. He will willingly jump off a cliff if this Jongin asks him to.

“Open your mouth” Jongin ordered and Kyungsoo followed his order and accepted his tongue gladly. There wasn’t any innocent kiss in this Jongin’s dictionary. He is always on action. No time for . After tongues and making out for fifteen minutes straight, both of them were out of breath. “Are you planning to kill me Nini?” Kyungsoo asked huffing. “Umm maybe?” Jongin grinned. “Now move” Kyungsoo shoved Jongin getting down and resumed his cooking. “Go sit on the chair and wait for me to finish.” Jongin did as said, pouting. Minutes later, Kyungsoo kissed the pout away before placing the plates in front of Jongin and Jongin ate smiling like a fool.

 

--------

 

Luhan reappeared in their life out of nowhere. One day there was a knock on the door and the thing Kyungsoo was always worried about is finally happening. He didn’t want to see Luhan again since the day he started dating Jongin. But there was a crying Luhan looking for his boyfriend and as a decent human being he couldn’t refuse or send him back. He knew how much Jongin loved Luhan and he doubts that he can’t win Luhan. He couldn’t win then he can’t win now as well. All he does nowadays is standing in a corner and watch past lovers talking about their ‘good ol days’ and Jongin consoling his ex-boyfriend time to time who is having a break down for breaking up with the man, for whom he left Jongin. It reminds Kyungsoo of the days when he used to lend a shoulder to a broken Jongin. It reminds him of how they got together. It reminds him how pretty Luhan is even when he is crying. Since the day Luhan came to live with them, it’s like Jongin forgot his existence. He goes to sleep with him, wakes up with him but this Jongin is the Jongin Kyungsoo never knew. Jongin is always worried about Luhan. All he wants is Luhan to be happy.

 

--------

 

“Luhan Hyung I am happy that you guys solved your problems” Jongin said patting Luhan’s head. “Don’t do this Jongin” Luhan shoved his hand and maintained a distance. “You can’t do that to me anymore Jonginnie. We are not together anymore. I appreciate what you did for me for past few days” “Oh that was just out of habit” Jongin scratched the back of his head shyly. “Do you do this to Kyungsoo always?” “Yes” Jongin blushed. “Jongin if you don’t mind can I say something?”

“Yeah, sure”

“I think Kyungsoo doesn’t like me staying here. He is a nice guy. That’s why he isn’t throwing me out. I think he is jealous.”

“What? Are you sure hyung? H-he is jealous?”

“What the hell Jongin why do you sound so happy?”

“It’s because he has never showed jealousy towards anyone before. Oh my god you won’t believe how many times I have tried” Jongin was grinning. “Hyung can you please help me with something?” Luhan was staring at him in disbelieve. “NO! Don’t even think about this Jongin. I just got back with my boyfriend” “Please hyung please~~” “Okay fine. Just because you helped me when I was having a breakdown”

 

 

“Say ahh~” Luhan was cringing inside but still trying to maintain his posture. I can eat by myself Jongin. I have my hands.” Jongin pinched Luhan on his thigh which was a reminder that he was supposed to act sweet. Luhan glanced at Kyungsoo who was staring at them from the opposite side of the dining table. “Jonginnie~” Luhan almost gaged at his own voice. “I can eat by myself. Promise” He flattered his eyes at Jongin. “No Luhannie hyung. You are sad. When you are sad you should let someone take care of you”. Luhan took a mental note of cutting Jongin’s balls. “No Jonginnie I can-“ Both of them looked at the sudden screeching of Kyungsoo’s chair, who without any notice sat beside them. “Jonginnie, Luhannie hyung I see you two are quite lost here. Let me help you” Kyungsoo said maintaining a staright face and yanked the spoon from Jongin and started feeding Luhan. He didn’t wait for Luhan to finish and started shoving inside his mouth. “imph fulph” Luhan was trying to save himself from getting murdered. Kyungsoo still didn’t listen to him. “No Luhannie hyung. You are sad and when you are sad you need to eat a lot” Kyungsoo gritted at Jongin “Am I right Jonginnie?” Jongin knows he has invited his death himself but he can’t help but enjoy this side of Kyungsoo. “Yes yes you are right. Luhannie hyung is already this skinny”. Luhan this time took a mental note to cut off Jongin’s too. He has had enough of Kyungsoo’s torture and ran away when he saw the two lovers glaring at each other.

 

-----------

 

“Jongin did you see my pink t-shirt?” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter