2.0

a little bit ranting

another day, another ranting. tak ranting pon just actually wanna get this things straight. 

 

non-au; basically nothing. idol is idol and working as idol in korean at milky-way universe.

au-rp; alternate universe (au) means you're an idol but at different universe. in another words, things whatever happens in milky-way universe tak semestinya happens in this universe too. but this doesn't mean, you can change the idol's name freely. so pls, eventho it is aurp, you gotta act like your idol. periodt.

ocrp; own-character (oc) is a place where you can freely create your character name, age, occupation, background lifestyle and etc. but you'll only using your idol face. jadi, this kind of rp you're freely to act like whatever you like just like how you describe simply in your application.

 

this is not something annoying or what, cuz i know, some of you hasn't been enlighten about this kind of matters. neither me just straighten up my knowledge about this recently. we might like hearing so much different theory about rp concept, but so far this is sounds the most right for me. tbvh, it is kinda awkward when i entered malayrp and people called me using my acc name. aren't we suppose to be role-playing? so pls, use your fc name if you're at non-au/au rp. unless you're at some ocrp.

by this way, you'll feel the thrill of rp-ing. (we're about to enter the real rant); i still remember there's some rper who's like been judging someone else, like "oh you're not to good in rp-ing this idol. you better get your facts right about this idol personality" and yet, they've been calling me using my acc name. sometimes i even forgot, who i rped as, smh.

once again, this is rpw. not some fandom place. it is the second bonus you'll feel find friends to spazz kpop things, but pls do it in right manners. thank you for listening to another ranting of the day.