fin.

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun has always been quiet and reserved around people she doesn’t know. Most of the students would say she’s reather a cold person and yet they’re still amazed by her beauty and grace she carries along her good grades. Being the only daughter of the Bae household, her parents expected a lot from her. Especially to take over the law firm that her parents grew bigger by since they got it from her granparents. Eventho they expected a lot, her parents never openly gave pressure on a daily basis. They trusted her enough and Joohyun is thankful for that,

There was one incident when at one dinner, her father tried to get her into the thought of marriage at an early age and even wanted to find a suitor for her.

«You should think of marriage Joohyun, it will give you a good and stable life when you have someone just as powerful as you in your life», her father suddnely said.

«What? Father I’m only 19 how can I think of marriage?», Joohyun said.

«I just want tob e sure you’ll have a secure life once your mother and I won’t be here anymore. We don’t life forever sweetheart», he said, looking a bit worried that Joohyun might hate the idea. Seeing the look in her fathers eyes she satyed quiet, not wanting to disappoint him because she knows he just wanted the best for her. But deep inside she hoped that he’d undertsand that she isn’t ready yet. Well of course that wasn’t the case caus ethe next thing he said almost threw her out of her chair.

«You know Park Bogum right? The young man whom you’ve played with when you were little. He’s working under me and he grew into a quite goodlooking one Joohyun. How about having dinner with him next week ? I could set something u-»

«No thanks», Joohyun cut him off. Park Bogum. She never liked him. Being three years older he knew a lot more back then than the small Joohyun knew. He’d always talk down to her, mock her along with his friends and just tob e honest, she hates him tot he core.

«Joohyun sweetie..», her mom tried to calm her down.

«Mom, dad, with all due respect but I don’t want to. I will get married for sure someday, or not I don’t know yet but..if that day comes..it’s not gonna be with a man..I like girls..», there it is. She dropped the bomb.

After that, the topic of marriage never came up again. Joohyun even got worried that her parents may not accept her for who she is anymore. She wasn’t ready to fight yet. Hell she knew she liked women form a very young age on, Bogum being one oft he reasons she hates men.

But she had to know better. Out of all people, her parents aren’t homophobic. At another day at dinner her mother suddenly said

« Joohyun sweethear I’ve been watching those Model shows and oh my lord they are being sooo y. Please promise me the one you’ll be dating in the future won’t be like that, complaining about every weird things »

That statement made Joohyun cough out loud. Did he rmother really said she’s okay with her dating another woman as long as she’s not y ?

« Oh and someone who’s interested in sports too, think of your old man when you meet someone okay? I wanna get along with her», he father said and took another spoon of his meat.

«Mom..dad..», she started tearing up.

Now that both her parents knew and accepted her, she’s feeling lighter. Being 20 and in the 2nd year of college now she felt like her life is getting better and better. Attending one oft he biggest College in Seoul along with her good friends Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yeri just makes things better.

Seungwan or better known as Wendy by those who ain’t as close to her as us (We call her Olaf tho), is the brain among them. The saint everyone wants in their life. A good friend who loves to bake and bring them goddies to share, a mood maker and person to talk to whenever you need.

Yeri, the youngest of them, in her 1st year of college is a mishevious one. Always up for jokes and fun but also a good listener when needed. But when you pair her with Sooyoung she can turn into a little devil.

Speaking of Park Sooyoung or better said Joy as she prefers is anothe rmood maker and lovable person. Pairing her with Yeri can give you headache you’ve never experienced before. But, Joohyun loves all three of them.

They’re on their way to find a cafe, settle down and study for their upcoming midterm exams.

« Heol look that one looks good, let’s get in there I’m tired», Yeri exclaimed.

« Jeez you’re the yongest one of us but I feel like you’re a grandma », Wendy said as we make our way to enter.

« Shut up Olaf, My precious legs need a break », she said and opened the door.

As they ordered some juice and coffee and sat down in a quiet corner Joohyun felt weird. As if something’s going to happen but being the nerd she is she deceided to brush it off and continued to study.

« Seulgi ! There you are, how you doing ? », a voice said. Being a bit too loud for Joohyuns liking she looked up and glared in the direction where the voice came from.

There stood a woman with long purple hair, pretty dressed in a skirt with a crop top. Hmh she is indeed beautiful. Her view got distrubed when a stranger, probably the onethe other called for came to hug her before they sat down. There it was. The reason for the strange feeling she’s been feeling since they sat down.

The on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter