Chapter 1

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Time surely passes so fast, just a few more months left before summer vacation” Nicole voiced out her thoughts to her friends

 

“It’s not like we will spend our vacation resting and enjoying” Sunny roll her eyes “We still have a summer internship in case you forgot”

 

“I know but can’t a girl like me hope?” the younger groaned and sighed heavily “Another year passes again and we are still single unlike Sunny here, when will I find a boyfriend though?”

 

Tiffany couldn’t help but to raise a brow on that “Why are you worrying about boys when you have the whole internship to worry about?”

 

“Girl, I already submit my application for the internship” Nicole stated “I’m just waiting for their call for interview, so basically I don’t have anything to do right now unlike Sunny whose busy dating her boyfriend”

 

“You’re just jealous” Sunny smirk

 

“I am and Obviously Tiffany can’t relate to that”

 

“And why?”

 

“Because you didn’t do anything other than study all semester, you just go out to study at the library then at the computer shop”

 

“In short, you’re boring” Sunny smirk and winched when Tiffany slapped her shoulders

 

“I’m not and besides there’s nothing wrong focusing in my studies other than boys, they can wait”

 

Sunny and Nicole look at each other and smirked

 

“Especially the certain tanned, right?” teased by Sunny playfully

 

“What?”

 

“C’mon, Tiff. We all know Yuri likes you, I’m pretty sure he will still be there when you’re ready to commit”

 

Tiffany sighed on that, here they go again “Girls, how many times do I have to tell you that me and Yuri are just friends?”

 

“For you but for him? I don’t think so” Sunny stated and Nicole agreed

 

“And Yuri’s a nice catch, Fany-ah. Why can’t you start dating him?”

 

“I just don’t see him that way, ok” she simply said and hope they will stop already

 

“Or you’re still thinking about your online boyfriend?” Sunny observe her face and Tiffany blush “So I’m right”

 

“S-shut up”

 

“Oh my god, Tiff! Don’t tell me your taking those relationship’s seriously?” Nicole exclaimed in disbelief “No one falls in love online especially you don’t know the face and the personality of the person”

 

“Do you think I don’t know that?” Tiffany irritatedly said “And besides we’re still in the phase of getting to know each other, there's no way i will fall for somoene i never met”

 

“That’s good to hear then, we’re just looking out for you” Sunny patted her back “We don’t want you to get hurt”

 

Tiffany look at them and felt happy to find true friends in them “Don’t worry, I won’t. Anyways, I got to go. I still have to get my laptop fix”

 

“Ok, we’ll just see you at the dorm”

 

“Yup”

 

***

 

“You’re so good at this, Taeng” The man in her mid-50’s praised making the younger guy smiled “I can’t even defeat even once”

 

Taeng calmly sipped his tea and smiled “Let’s just say that my father taught me well”

 

“Indeed, you really remind me of your dad when we were still in your age. With the same confidence and intelligence, I knew you could surpass what he achieved”

 

“I surely hope so but I still have a lot to learned to get even in midway on what he accomplished”

 

“But I have one more question though” the older guy look at him seriously “Why did you decide to build your own company? I mean, don’t you want to work for the empire? After all, you’re the sole heir”

 

“To do what I love” Taeng started and smiled “I want to start from scratch and learned all the things I need to, it’s easy to work for the company my family owned after I graduate but it will be unfair for the employees there. They all did their best to get into the company and I will just work there just because I am the son of the CEO? That’s why I decided to build a company with my friends, in that way maybe i will learned all the hardships my ancestors did before they made the Empire on what it is now”

 

Hearing that made his uncle smile, Taeng was really passionate about what he’s doing. You can see into his eyes when he’s talking and very intelligent too

 

“In that case, I will give this place to you. You can make it into your office and stuff”

 

“You don’t need too, Uncle and besides I already found the perfect place”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter