Final (i'll be)

I'll be your crying shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i suggest you all listen to tung tung by our minnie and the songs mentioned later when shuhua starts to sing. But for now listen to tung tung

3rd person pov

The members of (G)I-DLE just arrived in their dorm. ending the day from all of the schedules and exhausting performances. They are getting prepared for the cube family concert which includes all of the groups participating. 

 

Meaning Soojin and hui will see each other once again after a long time. it felt like years as soojin felt. Hui felt the same too. Of course being lovers can sometimes have some mutual thinking. 

 

Soojin sighed as she slammed her body on her soft and fluffy bed, Waiting for the message hui will send. Pentagon is busy promoring their new comeback shine, it deserves more recognition.

 

As expected, Soojin impatiently waits and goes outside and the sight welcomed her with shuhua casually sitting on the living room watching movies even sometimes anime. What shuhua was watching catched soojin's attention.

 

So the blach haired girl sat next to the maknae and steals a bit of the popcorn shuhua was eating since shuhua doesn't mind it anyway. 

 

"What you watching shu? tororo again?" Shuhua chuckled beside the older and shakes her head before speaking. Soojin is pretending to be annoyed of course, just pretend.

 

"Nah, it's called book of life, Some nepabo's suggested it yesterday on vlive and the songs are the perfect example of perfection." Shuhua pretends to have magic and the older laughs.

 

"No trust me unnie, it's good, want to watch it?" Soojin thinks it's a great idea, But at the same time she can't help but think that shuhua's gonna rewatch the movie just for her. it's making her feel bad for being such a bother for the maknae.

 

"Unnie, i know what your thinking. come on it's okay" Shuhua smiles and convinced the older. Shuhua can read soojin like a book. A hard one to be specific. Easy to read but hard to understand. 

 

"i mean okay fine. hui will not respond to my texts anyway" Soojin sadly said but hiding it with a fake smile on her face. The tone on her voice is too obvious tho.

 

Shuhua sighed but smiles. She looks at the older and took both of her hands to held it with her own. Soojin looks at the younger with sad eyes.

 

"Unnie, you know it's not really my fault why the both of you doesn't communicate properly. but all i can tell is. i really don't know what to say sorry" With that soojin laughs and shuhua is red from embarassment. Although soojin is feeling sad and empty earlier. her heart is now filled with a bit of happiness that shuhua uncosciously gave.

 

"your really a pabo, Can we watch it now?" Soojin pinched shuhua's cheeks and smiled softly. Honey dripping from her eyes. The maknae is glad that she can make her jinjin atleast feel a bit light. 

 

Everynight. Shuhua is always at the livingroom. watching a drama or movies. Soojin and miyeon always see shuhua on the same spot and same place, Since Shuhua can see soojin's room just across the room. She waits for the older to sleep and rest. The only reason why shuhua always spends time with the living room its because of soojin. 

 

Everytime soojin needs a shoulder to lean on. she'll always be by her side. Just waiting outside. And whenever shuhua needs soojin by her side. she just needs to feel and see soojin's presence and eventually. everything will be okay. she doesnt want to feel burden yknow.

 

Sooshu maked theirself feel comfortable as shuhua played the movie from the start. Soojin leaned her head on shuhua's shoulder and her body bring wrapped in a blanket that the both of them are sharing. The movie began and now. yeah

 

-----

Two and a half hours later.

The two of them took a long time to finish the movie. Since soojin kept replaying the scene where the main character is singing a song for the one he loves. The song too is perfect just what shuhua said. 

 

"i love you to much~" Shuhua sang as she leaned her lips for a kiss. Soojin playfully rolls her eyes and of course avoids the younger's affection. Miyeon who is secretly watching them from afar, is smiling sofly at the two girls at the living room.

 

"Aish stop that yeh shuhua" Soojin whined and shuhua acts offended. Soojin just playfully rolls her eyes as she laughs at shuhua's expression. 

 

"Can't you see unnie? i'm here giving you love when your boyfriend can't" Soojin gasped, She totally forgot about hui for a solid hours. She's too happy spending time with the maknae. 
 

Soojin took her phone out and still no messages from hui. She frowned at the screen and sighed. Shuhua felt bad, she shouldn't have said that.

 

"i-i''m sorry unnie, i didn't mean to-" Shuhua got cutted of when soojin smiles at her. i mean the only seo soojin is smiling at her. even tho they've known each other for years. Shuhua can't help but to feel flustered everytime soojin is giving that smile.

 

"it's alright. how about let's sleep now?" Soojin stands up and waits for shuhua who is looking at the mess on the table. She needs to clean it before miyeon can beat her . Soojin chuckles

 

"don't worry. i'll tell unnie that i did it" It's rare seeing a soojin like this, of course shuhua can't let it pass since it's once in a lifetime experience for her. Shuhua nods and followed soojin on her room.

 

"Unnie goodnight. sleepwell and don't overthink hm?" Before shuhua can close the door, Soojin grabs her wrist and hugs her. Snuggling her face on the younger's neck. feeling warmth all over shuhua's body. it's almost like a white and warm marshmallow.

 

"shuhu. thank you" Soojin whispers loud enough for shuhua to hear, Shuhua chuckles and shakes her head, not knowing why the older is suddenly thanking her.

 

"you saved me, goodnight and sleepwell to our shushu" Shuhua smiled at the cute nickname. everyone calls her that but coming out from soojin's mouth is a different story.

 

"Goodnigh unnie. saranghae" Then the two slept with their respective rooms with a happy smiles on their faces.

 

Just to see and feel the maknae's presence is making soojin cheer up and be happy. She hopes it'll be like that forever. 

 

----------------

Cube entertainment

"So tomorrow will be the concert right? The thing is know some of you are dating and it's completely okay. i'm not against it. But as much as possible please be lowkey. it's not the right time to reveal yourselves as a couple" The ceo of cube entertainment said the one last thing before he can end the meeting.

 

(G)I-DLE, PENTAGON CLC are in the same room same with hyuna and btob. Hui smiles at soojin while soojin has a happy expression on her face. Shuhua is glad that her jinjin is finally back to normal. it's hard seeing the people you love in pain. 

 

"Thank you sajangmim" All of the groups bows as a sign of respect and sat back down. BTOB proceeds to the studio since they have a comeback. While pentagon and gidle is left with hyuna. just talking.

 

Shuhua is having mixed emotions. She feels happy yet sad of the two lovers being lovey dovey in front of her. Soojin just changed places to sit with hui, and shuhua did a pained smile which the thai unnie noticed. Minnie then sat next to the empty seat next to shuhua.

 

"Hey maltese? you okay? your acting different" Shuhua chuckles and suddenly hugs the older. Teasing her. just like what she's doing to her jinjin.

 

"you know why unnie. besides it's better to let her go right? but i didn't know that letting go feels so painful and hard" The taiwanese whispered at the older. Minnie feels bad at the younger. She's her baby, She doesn't want her baby to feel those kind of things yet.

 

"it's okay shush. There's a lot of girls there, you can have elkie or tzuyu-" Shuhua blushed and pulls away from the hug. Yuqi accidentally heard what their talking about so why not join the love talk.

 

"i mean. i can introduce you to yiren. She really loves you" Yuqi casually said as if it's the solution of the problem their having. Miyeon and soyeon sighed at the giraffe.

 

"Aish song yuqi you really" Soyeon facepalmed and the foreign line laughed. The loudness of the laughter becomes the attention of the room. Soojin who is with her boyfriend looks now at shuhua who is laughing with her other members.

 

"What so funny?" Soojin cutely asked with a raised eyebrow and shuhua chuckles at the older's reaction. Before shuhua can talk. Yuqi interrupts her and shuhua prepared herself for the nonsense things yuqi will say.

 

"Oh it's just me and minnie unnie are introducing shuhua's suitors and admires since our baby shushu wants a lover" The pentagon boys cheered and claps their hands at the braveness. The members laughed. clc also chuckles. Cube entertainment is becoming tinder entertainment now. Why date others from differnt groups or companies when you have your own co workers.

 

"That's the spirit! i'm gonna cry. shuhua is a grown up women now" Sorn pretends to wipe her tears as shuhua shakes her head and facepalms. Soojin shakes her head. not really knowing what she should feel at this moment. 

 

She should be happy right? she's with hui now

She should be not minding what the girls are talking about right? what's the point.

Shuhua is still a baby to have someone.

 

"nope, your not allowed. your still a baby" Soojin shakes her head as she said that and the members of gidle smirks. Eventho her boyfriend is next to her. the girls are too busy to care. Sooshu still numba won.

 

"oOf. make a decision now unnie. Hui oppa or shuhua-" Soyeon throws a pillow on the chinese girl making her shut up. Hui just laughs it off since soojin is hers now. no one can steal soojin away anyway. Well that's what he thinks. Soojin chuckles and shakes her head.

 

"Oh come on. you have me my lovee~" Elkie suddenly sits on shuhua's lap making the taiwanese laugh. The members of clc and gidle laughed their of at the braveness of elkie and the flustered expression on shuhua's face.

 

"Well i think we have a new ship? let's think of a name though" The girls have no choice but to agree, Besides it's fun trying new different things right? Yuqi smiles wide as soon as the girls agreed with her and now thinks of a shIp name.

 

"Shuki?" Soyeon said but yuqi rolled her eyes. it's similar of her and shuhua's ship name. Since she's a jealous friend. she shakes her head.

 

"Nope! that name is taken" Yuqi possesivly hugs shuhua and elkie laughs, Soyeon rolled her eyes and minnie and miyeon chuckles.

 

"Come on. it has a different spelling tho" Soyeon said But still the chinese girl doesn't agree.

 

"Nah still. The pronounciation, Anyways! how about kishu?" Minnie claps her hand. It's a great one similar to sooshu but how about the others? 

 

"That's so lame. Just think a different one" Soojin chuckles at miyeon. She's quiet since the teasing began. and hui is there so she's just playing with his rough hands. 

 

"Come on miyeon unnie! Kishu is fine right?" Yuqi looks at elkie and the taiwanese nods. Shuhua just facepalmed while elkie is still on her lap. Sorn and minnie agrees.

 

"You know what, stop this, and elkie i would rather date tzuyu than you" Shuhua savagely said, Kino laughed and elkie glared at her, Hui chuckled  and smiles. 

 

The members of gidle groaned. elkie is enough. Besides it's just a joke so why take it seriously. Shuhua laughs at elkie's expression while soojin is mentally smirking. but still tzuyu is not getting off from her mind.

 

"Soojin you look happy" Minnie teased the younger, Soojin shakes her head and looks at hui. the confidence that the members has to ship her and shuhua when her boyfriend is just in the same roof. But you have no choice so. Deal with it.

 

"Well since it's already lunch time. Let's eat?" Soyeon invites the girls on the cafeteria while pentagon and soojin go to seperate rooms. Hui and soojin has a daTe so what a lovely time.

 

Shuhua was about to talk to soojin but hui already has his arms wrapped around soojin's shoulder and soojin's arm wrapped around his waist. Shuhua sighed and has no choice but to let them go. The members of pentagon saw the maknae of gidle. They felt bad. but their leader's happiness is what the most matters to them.

 

"Hey shu. cheer up" Edawn pats shuhua's shoulder and smiled softly at the taiwanese. Hyuna smiles at the younger and whispered something to edawn.

 

"Oh want to join un for lunch?" Shuhua looks shocked. But She just smiles and nods. it's too bad to decline it. With that hyuna puts her arm around shuhua's shoulder and edawn is walking beside them. They look like a family of three.

 

The members of gidle feel glad that their shushu is more sociable than before. They want her to meet new frends you know, And the way their hyuna and edaen sunbaes treat her is like their own child.

 

------------------

Lunch, Shushu with the couple

"Well why not do a solo stage tomorrow, you know the chords right?" Shuhua nods and edawn is shocked knowing that the girl knows how to play guitar.

 

"i mean hyuna unnie. i'm shy" Edawn chuckles and pats shuhua's head. Hyuna just smiles. thinking she needs to convince the younger to do it. Yeh shuhua is full of surprises you know.

 

"How about. let's go practice? but first let's think of a song first" With that shuhua has a song in mind, she has been thinking for a while to perform on stage since she wants to send a indirect message to soojin. 

 

"I love the 1975 unnie, or may one of niall or harry style's song" Shuhua said and edawn nods while eatng his cheeseballs. 

 

"I know one if niall's song. This town? or maybe flicker" Hyuna chuckles at the suggestion. well yeah it's fine but the song is too sad.

 

"don't you think it's to emotional? the 1975 or harry sounds perfect," Shuhua nods. she honestly wants to experience being in a band atleast for now. well she is in a band but the different one with guitars and live songs.

 

"For the 1975 maybe girls? or maybe be my mistake. you can play it alone" Hyuna did a thumbs up to shuhua. 

 

"Edawn oppa, be my mistake is great, how about happiness?" Shuhua said and hyuna raised her eyebrows confused, she probably didnt heard it before. 

 

"By rex? that's a great one too but don't tell me that you can also play the piano?" Shuhua shyly nods and hyuna and edawn claps. she's so talented they think.

 

"i can, i don't want the girls too know" Shuhua chuckles. She actually doesnt know why she's not yet telling the members her talents abot playing instruments.

 

"Okay we can ask sajangnim if he can rent a band and just replace the main vocal to shuhua," Hyuna said and edawn agreed, Shuhua who is drinking her iced coffee smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter